A new day

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by newgirlie, Jun 14, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. newgirlie

newgirlie Active member

Local Time:
    3:43 AM
    On Saturday morning after I showered, I went to get dressed and discovered that all of my underwear, panties and bras were missing. My Queen was in the kitchen reading the paper when I came to the doorway. We have a rule that unless I am in the middle of completing an assigned chore or it has to do with my work, I am to wait for permission to enter her presence. I stood there quietly until she signaled for me to get on my knees and then she motioned me forward, (hardwood floors are tough on knees). As I approached her on my knees she pointed at her feet, indicating I was to start kissing them. So far, not a word had been spoken.

As I bent down to kiss her toes and feet she spoke.

I see you discovered that you have nothing to wear. I think you have gotten accustomed to just putting panties and a bra on that it has become second nature and may have lost its impact on why you have been required to wear them. I believe that they no longer hold the same power they once did. So, starting this morning I want you to ask permission to continue as my girlie slave. I want you to beg to be allowed to wear pretty panties and lacy bras. I want you to tell me how much you love making out with, French kissing my beautiful ass. (Note: French kissing and licking her tight button has usually been restricted to my post release clean-up duties). She said that from now on this would be my new morning routine. Then she added, whenever she needed to use the toilet, I was to kneel outside the door and when called I was to come in and clean her with my mouth (pee only) and thank her for the gift of tasting her.

She stopped speaking for a moment, a long pause before she said, “Well?”

That was my cue to start begging her to keep me as her girlie slave and to allow me the privilege of wearing panties and bras and anything else she might require of me. I begged her to let me make love to her anus using only my mouth and to be gifted with her golden nectar.

I think she smiled. I know that she stood up and dropped her robe, bent over the chair holding her ass cheeks apart and told me to get busy.

Life is good.

StubHub and tiruh811 like this.
  2. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    5:43 AM
    Serve her well.

3. newgirlie

newgirlie Active member

Local Time:
    After a few days of kneeling each morning and asking permission to be her girlie slave and wear panties and bras, I found my underwear all back in place with a note from her. "You have been a really good girlie since Saturday, so I am rewarding you and giving your frillies back to you. You do not have to ask permission to wear them. Your toilet clean-up duties will continue as will your ass kissing because I enjoy the feeling of your mouth and tongue there, and I know you love to give me oral sex."

4. CagedandPantied

CagedandPantied Long term member

education
    SE United States
    Local Time:
    6:43 AM
    Good for you. If Madam took my panties away, I’d like to think it wouldn’t be hard for me to beg convincingly, because I love and belong and feel so at home in my “frillies,” as you called them (great term! My panties are much girlier than my wife’s for the most part as well.).

StubHub likes this.
  5. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    6:43 AM
    Interesting story. A bit surprised she returned them, but you obviously pleased her.

6. newgirlie

newgirlie Active member

Local Time:
    She likes to keep things fresh and exciting. She will often come up with something out of the blue to try for a while. Like the chair, I no longer have to use it, but she might wake up one morning and tell me that today is a dildo chair day and to get prepared.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice