Evotion Wearables contact problems?

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by submascpartner, Jun 4, 2021.

1. submascpartner

submascpartner Active member

Local Time:
    1:41 PM
    Does anyone have a way to contact someone at Evotion? I sent them a message through the contact feature on their website 5 days ago and I haven’t heard back. I checked my spam/junk folder and I didn’t see anything so if they replied Google must have blocked it at the server...

I am interested in the Orion Now but their website only lists rather large base rings and I am curious if they offer smaller sizes. Does anyone have an Orion Now? I am looking at the Long size and had questions about the gap size? do they offer a base ring around 41-42mm? how long is the device? Per their description my shaft size should fit but it is close to the top of the range they list. I am curious if it would fit or should I spend the additional for a custom size Orion. Either way, I am wary of ordering from a site if I can’t have good communication.

2. guodor

guodor Chastity FAN!

Portugal
    Local Time:
    7:41 PM
    I only have good things to say about their communication and service. Wait a bit longer.
    Regarding the options, you can always order the Orion Now and then a custom ring separately.

3. TheEncoded

TheEncoded Active member

Local Time:
    I don't know the specific circumstances of Evotion, but you have to keep in mind that a lot of these chastity shops are mom-and-pop shops that probably aren't the main source of income for the operators. For example, I know Evotion is run by two people out of Colorado. Can you imagine how many cages they would have to sell to provide a "good" income for 2 people in the USA?

So please keep this in mind when judging their customer service.

Yes, my initial contact to Evotion did take 5 or maybe 7 days to receive a reply. I debated a lot over buying a device because I was also considering a PA. Ultimately, I ended up ordering a custom Orion from Evotion. It is due to arrive tomorrow by post which is almost exactly 6 weeks to the day. They communicated a 6-8 week delivery range. So they basically met expectations on the fast side. I am completely satisfied by that.

Sometimes I think we are all spoiled silly by Amazon and the like. I can jump on there and get what I want delivered often within 1 or 2 days. A custom chastity device isn't going to be like that.

bondinchas likes this.
  4. submascpartner

Local Time:
    Thanks for the reply!

I was just looking to see if there was a better contact method incase the contact widget on the website is on the fritz. I need a base ring about 1 5/8” and the smallest they have listed is 1 7/8”. Hopefully they have something closer as a stock size rather than as an add-on.

5. submascpartner

Local Time:
    Thanks for the reply!

I am not trying to be harsh but wanted to see if anyone had a better contact method. Several reviews of Evotion mentioned that one of the individuals was not as quick at replying as the other. Also another review had mentioned that the contact links on their website weren’t working properly. This is not my first interaction with a small custom shop so I am well aware of the logistics of working within that dynamic. I have seen many positive reviews of their product and I am willing to wait for a custom product or a product from a custom shop.

FYI if anyone is looking for a direct email it is evotionwearables@gmail.com

6. TheEncoded

TheEncoded Active member

Local Time:
    I re-read my post and realized it might come across as critical of you. I didn't mean to come across that way. My apologies if I disrespected you at all.

7. Chaste Nole

Chaste Nole Long term member

Florida
    Local Time:
    2:41 PM
    I've gotten a few items from Evotion and the email address above is the right one. Typical turnaround from Yvonne is 3-5 days for most inquiries.

8. submascpartner

Local Time:
    Thanks, I am new here and don’t want to be “That unreasonable new guy” and you are quite right Amazon does spoil us. I just wanted to put feelers out in case it was an issue with a broken widget on their website.

9. submascpartner

Local Time:
    Thanks for the reply!

I went back to their website and saw a spot to create an account which I hadn’t seen previously and figured I would try that. Sure enough it spit out an automated reply which gave me their direct email! I figured if I was looking for it someone else would be also and wanted to share! I am waiting to hear back and hopefully we will be able to get something worked out. I see that they can also print out an Orion in steel and if the nylon version works out I would love to have a steel version!

10. Chaste Nole

Chaste Nole Long term member

Florida
    Local Time:
    My 2 cents- be super sure of your measurements. Evotion will give you a 20% break on re-dos but that can still be hundreds of dollars.

JackStrap likes this.
  11. submascpartner

Local Time:
    Absolutely! I seem to be right in the middle of the range for the Orion Now. I am usually in the 70-75mm range unless I am really hot and then everything seems to droop another 5-10mm. If in stock it ships in 3-5 days and I can wear it for a few weeks to see how it fits before ordering the steel version. Oh, the Orion Now comes with a 20% off coupon for custom pieces and with the steel version you can get a prototype for an additional $100. I am quite hopeful and excited!

12. ChasteCel

ChasteCel 7/6 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    I love my Evotion Wearable Orion. The email mentioned is the best way to contact them.

Good luck and enjoy

13. submascpartner

Local Time:
    For what it is worth it has now been two weeks since I first contacted Evotion. I have contacted them through their website, directly via email and also via DM on Twitter. I have still not had a reply, is this normal for Evotion? Is there something going on with their operations that anyone is aware of?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice