Just hello.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by subby, May 11, 2010.

1. subby

subby Her Submissive, Pussy-Worshipping, Bitch

Local Time:
    4:10 PM
    Just joined the site and already think it is a great community.
    Me? I am a 30yo MWM who has been married since 2003 to the girl I dated since 1994 (with 2 noteable breaks: when I was a senior in HS and a senior in college).
    Started experimenting with chastity last July and we both really enjoy every aspect of it (even when I am locked for weeks, teased, tormented and humiliated for her pleasure). She keeps me locked in a CB Curve (I am about 9 inched erect) pretty much 24/7 when we are "on", which usually comes in 1-2 month spurts.

2. Dazzler

Dazzler Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:10 PM
    let me be the first to wish you the warmest of welcomes

luv
    Tracey & dazz

ps i have to see that 9" locked in its cage please ask your gf/mistress if you can post some pics

3. subby

subby Her Submissive, Pussy-Worshipping, Bitch

Local Time:
    I will ask her permission tomorrow, but am not holding my breath.Unless it is really cold (or I am swimming), my flaccid cock pretty much fills the curve (there's usually alittle room in the front, but when I pee I can make the tip touck the cage). I would love to go to a 6000, but think it will be too small. I actually originally got the 6000 AND was able to get in it, but we both thought it was too small. Now, I am really curious what my/our opinion would be after gaining some experience.

4. tomfucker

tomfucker Junior Member

Local Time:
    [​IMG] Subby!

Amazing how you can fit comfortably into your chastity Curve! You have got to be the biggest guy in the whole mansion!! Excellent work being able to find your "perfect" fit and keep yourself maintained for weeks at a time. You're my hero!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice