Guilty mind, why?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Cageddriver, Mar 21, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Cageddriver

Cageddriver Active member

Driver
    Ontario Canada
    Local Time:
    8:43 PM
    Last night I was freed and released by my beautiful kh/wife. Man did it ever feel good. Afterward I asked her why she free and released me. She responded with a smile "I don't have to give any reason as to why". Early this morning I was locked up and told it's going to be a very long time before I let you out again. After sitting and thinking about it, why do I feel guilty about this? Is this a normal feeling because I am still new or am I over thinking about it?

tomf_22033 likes this.
  2. Open2njoy

Open2njoy Long term member

Local Time:
    She’s entirely correct. Once you gave her the key, she doesn’t need to give you a reason why, when, or how she chooses to use it. Would you feel guilty if it was months before she used the key or if the next time she uses the key it was only to edge you before re-locking you? Learn to adopt her pleasure and happiness as your own and be grateful for the few times she allows you to feel the pleasure of a full erection.

tomf_22033 likes this.
  3. HusbandX

HusbandX Long term member

Local Time:
    1:43 AM
    Do you feel guilty about being out of the cage, or guilty for liking what she did?

4. HisFreakySide

HisFreakySide Long term member

Local Time:
    7:43 PM
    I can understand the guilty feeling over the idea of resetting the clock. I would sometimes think "If I didn't just get unlocked yesterday, I'd be at X-number of days continuously locked right now instead of 1". All I can say to that is don't get competitive against yourself. Your lockup duration (no matter how long or short) should be almost entirely up to your keyholder. I say "almost" because if you have the expectation of extended lockups, that should be voiced to and considered by your keyholder.

5. HusbandX

HusbandX Long term member

Local Time:
    Where is the law written that one must be caged around the clock? That there's an award to be had for the longest period without unlocking, or release, or whatever?

Chastity is certainly open to interpretation, is it not? A married couple that has sex regularly may be chaste: they don't stray, they don't indulge to excess, and they act in moderation. That's chaste. Chaste does not merely mean going without sex, or being locked up.

Presently, my status with my wife is that I'm locked up when she doesn't want use of, for her pleasure, or for her entertainment. It's at her discretion. It doesn't prevent time out, doesn't prevent release, but it does take my share of the choice, and put it in her basket.

Seems fair. I don't feel guilty about that.

If your wife doesn't feel guilt, and holds the reigns, then adhering to he choice seems the noble path. Enjoy it.

6. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    @Cageddriver I think what your feeling is very normal. Of course you are overthinking it - that's what a lot of us guys do!

There are a million reasons, and the excellent replies above touch on some. Listening to some of us here at CM you might think it is a contest to go longer (it isnt). Or you might be regretting the reset that may or may not happen.

I would talk to your wife and see if she was happy. If so then you should be, too. Isn't THAT what this is about?

7. Cageddriver

Cageddriver Active member

Driver
    Ontario Canada
    Local Time:
    Sorry for the delay response work takes me away from everything. You all have excellent valuable points. My wife is very happy with her being the key holder and she has no guilty feelings about it. This is also new to her and I can see that she does enjoy teasing the hell out of me with out crossing the boundary lines that we agreed upon. I do have a tendency for overthinking things especially when I am driver that has time to think. As for the guilty feelings I have turned something beautiful into a competition in myself and realizing that now. Pleasuring my queen has its own rewards to it and that's what really counts. In the long run I know that we will be happy for the next 26 years together. I wish that we had started back then.

homebody and Headtrip like this.
  8. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    It’s all part of the game, don’t over think it. Remember your wife is in control and she is happy so you should be happy.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice