Relatively new to Chastity - best devices for someone uncut/uncircumcised?

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by SJR440, Mar 15, 2021.

1. SJR440

SJR440 New member

Local Time:
    4:53 PM
    Hi - first time here so hopefully I'm staying within the rules by posting this.

I'll try to keep things brief.

A few years back, I decided I wanted to try male chastity to try and make eventual releases satisfying and at the time, I was seeing someone who was into the BDSM scene and she encouraged me to try it out.

But since then, I have never been able to purchase a cage that is the exact right fit for me, leading to a number of frustrating returns and refunds whilst trying to find the right one.

I've got a new Domme since then and after not really bothering with my search for a Chastity solution for a year or two, I picked it up again over the past few months with the help of my Domme so that we can begin Chastity Training and general Chastity Play.

Unfortunately, my attempts have yet to be successful - I must have been through at least 6/7 devices over the past few years.

The most recent of these was the CherryKeeper - the model I ordered can be found here for reference:
    https://www.shapeways.com/product/3KRTRB39F/cherry-keeper-total-touchstop-short?optionId=118754280

The fit of the cage was absolutely perfect but unfortunately, I was reacting badly with an almost poison ivy type of itching to the material used in order to print both the rings and the cage.

As a result, I had to ask Shapeways for a refund due to the fact that the product was sadly unwearable and now I'm without a Chastity Device again.

After telling my Domme about the refund being granted, we are both now really eager to find me a device that is going to fit me correctly and something that will best accommodate me being uncircumcised.

Here are my measurements as I know these are crucial when considering the type of devices that will be suitable for me:

Flaccid Length - 2.5/2.6 inches

Flaccid Girth - 1.2 inches.

Erect Length - 4.6 inches

Erect Girth - 1.5 inches

Additionally, as my title suggests, I'm uncut/uncircumcised and a lot of advice i've seen on Reddit and around the web in general claims that an open ended device (with both vertical and horizontal bars if possible) will work best.

A quick search online for a Metal/Steel solution (suggested to me by my Domme for cleanliness and comfort) pointed me towards the MCN 'Amicus' device, which looks ideal for me as it contains an open end on the cage.

I noted that there was also the option to add horizontal bars for an extra cost, however, after trying to set up an order on their website, it stated that there were no delivery options to the UK available.

I've since emailed the company to ask why this is or if delivery to the UK requires a significant extra cost, but I've yet to hear back from them yet and I get the feeling I might be out of luck on this occasion.

Therefore, based on my requirements and the info I've provided, I was just wondering if anyone with similar experiences or just has dealt with uncircumcised Chastity in general was able to provide any tips/advice on good Cages to purchase that can be delivered in the UK?

I'm ideally looking for something that is going to cost max of around £150 if that's possible, maybe £200 or so if needed.

Thanks for any help you can provide, it's very much appreciated!

2. Nicolas Caged

Nicolas Caged Member

Local Time:
    SJR440 likes this.
  3. SJR440

SJR440 New member

Local Time:
    Nicolas Caged likes this.
  4. Nicolas Caged

Nicolas Caged Member

Local Time:
    Ha! Great minds think alike. It looks like an ideal solution for us who still have our ‘turtlenecks’. I’m currently two months into a six month stint in a HT V3 Nano and having to readjust myself to stop pinching and removing for cleaning every few days takes away some of the magic. When I’m out I’ll be taking my measurements and putting an order in.

If you do go for it, I’d be very interested to hear how you get on with the cage. Post a review or hit me up with a message

SJR440 likes this.
  5. SJR440

SJR440 New member

Local Time:
    I honestly never realised how much of a pain that trying to get into Chastity whilst being uncut was haha!

Yeah as I said on my opening post, I must have been through like 6/7 devices now and all have posed their own problems unfortunately.

I may actually try one of their cheaper cages before I opt for the custom - the designs look fantastic and very well made too!

I'll be sure to let you know if I do end up ordering a custom one though

Nicolas Caged likes this.
  6. SJR440

SJR440 New member

Local Time:
    Actually started looking at a company called House of Denial now - their customer service has been fantastic so far over email and they are UK based.

Has anyone used one of their devices before?

7. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    Rigid chastity has options to for piercing for the uncut. Great quality but slow and don’t communicate well.

8. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    Was you Cherry Keeper dyed? Seems odd to have a reaction to nylon.

9. SJR440

SJR440 New member

Local Time:
    Yes it was printed in the Black Premium Versatile Plastic I believe.

10. pokekey

pokekey Long term member

United States, upper left part
    Local Time:
    8:53 AM
    House of denial is a re-seller of devices made by others. I recognize many of their devices from the DH Gate and Ali-baba sites. So, yes, certainly many people have worn their devices, purchased from another place. Some of the cheap Asian made devices are quite good.

I have nothing against re-sellers. Their prices are somewhat higher than you’d pay to the source but if service is good and shipping fast that is added value.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice