First bad experience so far

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by CagedCuriosity403, Mar 13, 2021.

1. CagedCuriosity403

Local Time:
    1:16 PM
    My wife and I have been playing with chastity for a few months now, and it’s been amazing! One downfall is that I work away so when I was gone for a couple weeks at a time I would self lock, and she would ask randomly for pictures to make sure I had it on. I would never stray from what she asked.

Last shift flying up, I had it in my bag (which I’ve done 4 times now) but this time it was noticed by screeners at the metal detector. They asked what it was and pointed at the screen, and my cage was there clear as day! I almost passed out. I didn’t know what to do. I mumbled out a few words, and managed to ask the guy if we could step into the back room to show him. Luckily, it’s a private charter flight and all they really care about is if you are taking tools or drugs/alcohol. He asked me if it was a tool, I said no. He let me go through no more questions. Phew!

I panicked on my return flight and actually threw it away. It was a cheap made in China one so not a huge loss. But I ordered another one (bit smaller this time) because my wife and I love the steel, but also just ordered a Kink3D with the air lock so she can lock me before I go and metal detectors won’t be a problem. I’m definitely looking forward to not self locking as well. More of a thrill when she has the key or tag number.

Jack In A Cage and Jeffroid like this.
  2. Jeffroid

Jeffroid Active member

USA Ky
    Local Time:
    3:16 PM
    Wife and I don't fly much but have a plastic CB6000S as a backup for our steel MM cage. Heard a few stories about your experience. Glad the kink police don't freak as much these days. Still a great memory! Thanks for sharing.

CagedCuriosity403 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice