Ribbon Method pull off evidence

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by sonfede, Feb 9, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. sonfede

sonfede New member

Local Time:
    6:28 AM
    Hi,
    I was looking for an effective method to show if is slipping it off and on.
    I have found in some posts the ribbon method is quite good but I have not understood how does it work.
    Anyone has a better explanation with some pictures about this method to show?

Eventually you can advise about any other methods you use.

Thanks

2. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    1:28 AM
    Not sure if I follow what you are attempting to do.

3. Ukpsion

Ukpsion Active member

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I think the question here is what methods do KH’s use to tell if we have turtled out and/or got all soapy and slipped out. So, anti pullout devices.

I don’t know much about the ribbon method.

I suppose the more extreme end is the Tetherspout or a PA if that’s your type of thing.

Points of interest do the KSD series for the CBx devices https://www.uberkinky.com/ksd-g3-fo...kbPcCuGQQgrfUv5eKtEm0cAxg5LoPGb4aAii3EALw_wcB

One question though, are you slipping out voluntarily or accidentally? If it’s accidental maybe a smaller device would suit. If it’s voluntarily and you can’t control that urge with your mind then you sound like you may need to get something like a tether or PA

4. Bertdido

Bertdido Member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    7:28 AM
    I am curious about the ribbon method too

5. sonfede

sonfede New member

Local Time:
    Well, good point, one problem is that I am a “growers”, I tried several cages and
    - if the cage is small, it is fitting really well when flaccid but is painful when in erection, especially during nocturnal erections or for long term use.
    - if the cage is a little bit bigger, it slip out accidentally
    I have not found yet the cage for me, any advise would be appreciated!

About Tetherspout I am a little bit worried this method may damage the penis urethral inlet.... I don’t want to have PA..... anti pull out methods don’t work with me maybe because I am a grower... so I am looking for an alternative , so The question I raised instead was about methods do KH’s use to tell if we have turtled out.
    I am not slip out voluntary, but I find really more exiting if I can’t slip out at all or eventually if I do my KH will know.

I have found a couple some posts about this ribbon method, I was immagine was somethings “famous” but probably is not!

I copy the text I found and the source here:
    My wife and I still use our ribbon method. She ties a piece of vinyl surveyors tape (cut to 1/2 width) around my cock, which she personalizes in her handwriting. Then the cage goes on and the ribbon is secured. Yes I could pull myself out, but I can not get back in undetected. It works for us”
    https://chastityforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=41536#p64079

And also
    an O-ring or hair tie of proper size (such that when installed, it slightly squeezes the base of the penis, without hurting) that is slipped on the penis before installing the cage tube and twisted at least once to make a small extra loop that is slipped on the CB's locking pin. Some call that the "ribbon" method. If sized properly, it is extremely hard to slip back inside while keeping the original twist in the loop.”

https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...to-tell-if-he-is-slipping-off-his-cage.18084/

I have not understood the mechanism.

6. Ukpsion

Ukpsion Active member

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    ribbon:
    I can see the idea. It is neatly and snuggly wrapped around your shaft and affixed to the cage.

if you turtled out the ribbon would need some deft handiwork to put back on as per the way your KH did it, which you probably couldn’t do with a cage in the way.

Hair tie:
    Presumably works similarly but I would have thought a little easier to slip back on without someone knowing

Just my thoughts - like I said, not tried ribbon method myself.

I am also a grower, but feel a slightly smaller cage (length) is best. Width needs to be big enough. It should keep your shaft snug with less chafing. I’ve just placed an order at Steelworxx.de as I need a bit more width than the ‘off the shelf’ models from Amazon or similar seem to give a width typically around 32-34mm.

Most on here will tell you the night time erections are common, everyone seems to deal with them in ways that make them more manageable. From what I have read some of the guys who have been doing this far longer say they go away in time, others say they still get them.

A little bit of pain at night actually becomes part of the pleasure for me, as it reminds me of total dependency in that moment to my KH as she softly sleeps away next to me...

7. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    1:28 AM
    Very true for us as well. I have a cage .25" shorter, and one similarly longer than my flacid length. My GF prefers the later as I will be woken up every AM by my member attemting to grow and reminding me of my place. Shes not mean and alliws a nap later if I am truly tired but NEVER wants me 100% "used" to it.

On the original subject, a simple O ring as snug as possble behind the glans is easy for her to put on and I cant pull out without taking it off and cant get it back on w the cage there. But I have a really hard time to pull out of my ergo/oval tight base ring...

1mlockedup and Ukpsion like this.
  8. Bertdido

Bertdido Member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    I believe it’s explained here:
    https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?gallery/photos/big-loop-in-lock.43803/

Mr. TAG likes this.
  9. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I always used (and still do) tamperproof lock seals like this:

https://amzn.to/2O47J30

I will investigate the ribbon method though, that sounds intriguing.

10. Bertdido

Bertdido Member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    How do these locks prevent pulling out?
    Or am I missing something

11. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I used the points of intrigue in my cb2000 for the whole time I wore it, with my shape of penis it made pull out completely impossible without ripping myself apart, that is. I highly recommend them.

12. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    10:28 PM
    I believe that the ribbon method is basically a slip knot tied to the glans so that it is tight enough not to fall off without restricting blood flow, then the other end of the ribbon is secured to the cage in a way that can't be repeated without detection. It works best if you can find unique ribbon that will be difficult for the locked to find. I haven't done this. It seems like there would be some tricks to it that would make it work better.

So it is difficult to pull out because the slip knot will tighten, and impossible to reattach without being able to remove the cage.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice