Cage brusing scrotum over time

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by greatXperiences, Mar 1, 2021.

1. greatXperiences

greatXperiences New member

South FL, USA
    Local Time:
    6:31 PM
    The problem I'm having, is that the steel bars on the underside of my cock cage (at the tip of my head) are imprinting into the skin of my scrotum, and making them irritable (almost like a rash, though not quite as bad). My balls themselves do not hurt at all, it is merely the skin of the sack that is irritable to the touch. I think it's from sitting for long hours in a chair at work/etc, and my legs are pushing my nuts up into the cage while my shorts/pants are pushing the cage down into my nuts. Take a look at the pics, and tell me what you think if you would please.

The longest I've ever been locked up is short of 3x weeks (last Locktober), and I'm currently locked up right now (4x days and counting)... this became an issue this past Locktober, was a contributing factor in wanting out, and I can see it starting to happen @ only 4x days in.

Anyone else experience this?
    Should I just grit my teeth, and let it go away?
    Is there a creme (healing/protecting) that I should put on these marks?
    Ultimately, does the cage really need to come off?

The only way I see this not happening is a more molded cage that would not breathe at all like this one. This is my 3rd cage that I've been using the last couple years now, and I really like how it fits/feels. I'm having a hard time to just open my legs more, and allow my balls to drop with my natural/unconscious movement in my day.

Thank you!

Attached Files:

2. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    3:31 PM
    Of what material is the cage? It could be a nickel sensitivity.

3. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    You could get a device with a larger "ball gap" or use a band-aide. Here is my personal take on it though...

I wear shoes on my feet and I use them everyday. I don't mind spending a lot of money on shoes due to how important my feet & ability to walk comfortably is. A t-shirt though, I don't really care as much... My point is, if you are gonna wrap your pecker in a steel cage... with a ring that you need to pop both your boys through and your bird... you better makes sure it is comfortable and not hurting you.

If chastity is something you want to do, I would personally spare no expense to your device.... My junk is too important and spending 500 on a device that is going to be a perfect fit is a must for me. But where what you wanna wear, it's not my pecker and sack.

4. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    That device is most likely the 306 food grade.

5. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    3:31 PM
    Probably 304 grade. I don't know if that is what you meant.

6. greatXperiences

South FL, USA
    Local Time:
  7. ChasteCel

ChasteCel 7/6 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    Depending on how things rub I occasionally get a little rawness on my balls (though further up towards the base). I use a little bit of Aquaphor for a day or two. It helps lubricate *and* heal!

8. greatXperiences

South FL, USA
    Local Time:
    Thank you for the feedback! I bought a tube of Aquaphor, and put some on last night before bed, and again this morning. I've never heard of it before, and am happy with how dense/thick the cream is... I will definitely update here to say how it turns out (for those searching).

Thinking outside the box: I'm not sure about putting band aids on my balls, but maybe cutting a sock and temporarily wrapping the balls may stop the rubbing enough for any irritation to heal (just thinking out loud). HMmmmmmmm.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice