Quickest Turnaround Time on a Quality Belt?

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by PorkChamber, Jan 10, 2021.

1. PorkChamber

PorkChamber Active member

Local Time:
    8:04 PM
    Tl;dr: needing a full belt as quickly as possible to the US, secure, and discreet for daily wear under around $1,000.

My wife has done a complete 180 degree turn from where we were just a few weeks ago. We’ve been hit or miss with intimacy for the last few years, and then one day I mentioned a FLR, and said I’d like to give it a shot someday. She mentioned a contract. 2 weeks later I was signing a 10 page, 6 month contract and away we went.

Long story short, I need a full belt until covid is under control enough to safely gasp near a stranger and get a PA. She is demanding I get the most secure devices possible without a PA. It needs to accommodate a butt plug. She mentioned a locking plug, and she either wants one of those, or a belt that can lock a vibrating plug in place. I told her I wasn’t sure they worked all the bugs out of the locking plug, but I’d check into it.

My budget is $1,000 and I know there are several good companies. But I need a quick turnaround time, wearable 24/7, and secure, secure, secure.

I’ve purchased several ball trap devices, (Lori’s 2a with retainer ring that I still can’t get secure, and I refuse to send back, Mature Metal Queen’s Keep, Nub, and a few knock-offs) but I know nothing about full belts. The idea doesn’t sound entirely appealing to me, but I’m willing to try anything.

Any tips on a discreet full belt that we might get shipped quickly?

Artemistress likes this.
  2. Chaste Nole

Chaste Nole Long term member

Florida
    Local Time:
    11:04 PM
    Behind Barz is a quality and secure device full belt device with a turnaround of 4-6 weeks. From what I've read elsewhere, Neosteel, Latowski, etc. are all on longer lead times. The price starts under $1k USD but will depend on the options you want - I have seen a photo of someone getting a plug locked onto the rear rod.

3. CbeltedNJ

CbeltedNJ Member

Local Time:
    My-steel offers express service for shipping. Depending on options express service and express shipping you may be able to have in a month for around 1k

4. PorkChamber

Local Time:
    Thanks a lot for the replies. I’m probably leaning towards the my-steel because of lead time, but I’m still hesitant to pull the trigger on it because I’m still hoping to find something from the US, or already in the states.

The couple of days wasted from looking probably could have been spent making the device.

Such is anxiety. Time to just order, I guess.
    Thanks again!

5. Sipriotes

Sipriotes Slave to Artemistress

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I don't think there are any US-based full belt makers left.

PorkChamber likes this.
  6. PorkChamber

Local Time:

Right. I should have been more specific. I’m always hesitant to pull the trigger (I have one pair of pants because I’m paralyzed when ordering, thinking a better deal will come as soon as I hit the payment button.)

So I like the my steel belts, and was looking for a knock-off to try that might be in stock somewhere, before investing. But I’m a large man, 6’3” 280 lbs, and need something to fit a linebacker. So special order is probably needed.

7. PorkChamber

Local Time:
    #7 PorkChamber, Jan 17, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2021
    3EF82041-088D-4C18-A1AB-D0507E3FB7A4.png

Just about to press the button on the my-steel comfort. But does the tube lock into place? I’ll be sending a question in to the manufacturer, but wanted to ask here first.

I was going to order, but on the comfort, it looks like the penis tube would slide up and down easily. I turtle to the point that it disappears if I sit down sometimes. What prevents the tube from sliding up to pull it out the side if the penis is “missing?”

I’m looking for the most effective belt I can get with the lockable anus hole and flat-ish, discreet front. Thanks!

Attached Files:

MadameJs_boo likes this.
  8. PorkChamber

Local Time:
    Disregard. My eyes are crossing, I’m so tired. I now see how the comfort, (pictured in pink/red) holds the tube in place. All’s well.

9. LockedAndDenied

LockedAndDenied New member

Local Time:
    Did you eventually decide on a belt? What did you choose?

lord9 likes this.
  10. PorkChamber

Local Time:
    I did! I went with the My-Steel hip belt. I measured the crotch strap just a hair too long, but it’s mostly effective. I’m still working on adjusting, as I can pull out with minimal pain. Great quality. I’m happy with the belt. Packaging was sketchy, but I know it had to go through customs.

MadameJs_boo likes this.
  11. Blackfin

Blackfin New member

Local Time:
    What was sketchy about the packaging?

12. MyChase

MyChase Member

Professional Knowledge Worker
    USA
    Local Time:
    10:04 PM
    My KH recently received her belt from MySteel the packaging was very beat up by the time it got to the US Midwest, we paid for express DHL. The box did not appear to have been opened, but the customs documents had been removed and taped back in. The box was damaged but the contents were all there and undamaged.

13. PorkChamber

Local Time:
    That’s all I meant poor quality, cheap box that was caved in on one side, but it had gone through customs and been opened, I’m sure. The belt was great quality, as we had hoped.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice