Looking for the most discreet device available (less than $500)

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by apathychastity, Mar 24, 2010.

1. apathychastity

apathychastity Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:54 PM
    I own a CB-3000 and a 6000s. They are both fairly discreet, but I do not feel as though either can be hidden well enough under my clothes. I am 6'1 and 200lbs. My job requires me to wear a certain uniform that requires me to wear jeans underneath if I want any chance of hiding my chastity.

I am looking to find the most discreet and secure device available. The Exobelt Extreme / V1 look like they may be decent choices, though I do not really want to go and spend another couple hundred dollars to find the device that will make me feel comfortable for 24/7 use.

Also, if anyone has any tips or advice on how to better hide your device under clothes, please let me know. I have already ordered the plastic lock from lockeduplove.com and will start using it soon as opposed to the larger metal locks.

From pictures I have seen, it appears that some people choose to wear tight underwear whether it be women's panties or tighty whities (sorry i forget what they are actually called since I have been wearing solely boxers for years now).

Any advice at all to increase my discretion while wearing these devices and also any devices that anyone have found to be very very discreet (and secondly secure) are very much appreciated at this time.

Thank you so much in advance.

2. alphonsus

alphonsus Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:54 PM
    Cb-3000

Odd. I've got a 3000 and don't have trouble at work. I think your problem is the boxers. They don't provide much (any) support, so everything's free to flop around. Have you tried boxer-briefs? If you prefer the coverage of boxers and need extra support they can be a good compromise.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice