Working on following directions...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by crazygoat, Mar 31, 2010.

1. crazygoat

crazygoat raconteur

Local Time:
    9:11 PM
    Well, You say don't be a "lurker" and to introduce myself here. i'm crazygoat but Mistress calls me fuckup. i'm 42 years old and have a 23 year old girlfriend and a 26 year old online Mistress who have seen fit too "lock that shit up".
    The first two days, specifically upon waking, were absolutely agonizing. A masochist by nature, i thought i knew what pain was until i faced what i went through the last couple of mornings. So here i am, at TCM, posting i guess in search of a little camaraderie amongst other like minded submissive men. i have questions about "just what i've gotten myself into" for subs, slaves, and Dommes alike. Let me hear from you/You.

signed,

fuckup

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:11 AM
    :welcome: crazygoat.

Let me be the one to ask the question before everyone else does:

How does this work? What are the dynamics? Do they work with each other? Are you locked yet?

We're a nosey bunch, don't take it personally. :Locker:

3. crazygoat

crazygoat raconteur

Local Time:
    9:11 PM
    Thank-You for Your Attention!

Mistress Watchful,
    The past few weeks have contained some of the most interesting and rewarding experiences of my life. During a sophomore slump in my relationship with "B", the 23 year old girlfriend (Who also happens to be Black and from quite a different social arena than i), i was contacted by a Mistress online, Who had taken interest in some crappy photos of myself in self-binding and torment. Fascinated by the prospect of online domination and not knowing what to expect, i did whatever She said, and for a week or so never really thought about what would go down once i told my partner in Love. At first pissed and hurt, i was beginning to think that i was screwed. But considering how things had been going, i had to entertain the notion that i would break up with Her to pursue whatever it was i thought i was getting into with this Woman i had never met, seen a photo of, or heard her voice. This was easy, though, for Mistress Queen AvA had done so much for me in such a short time - i knew i couldn't function without Her.
    To my delight, once i explained this wasn't about me getting my rocks off (Well...) that it was about me reestablishing who i really was, embracing my submissive nature, and that it WAS that important to me, She offered her support 100%.
    It took a few weeks for them to start communicating, and the initial Queen/slave ideal may have altered slightly, but is essentially the same. Mistress informs me that She is willing to help B discover her Domme within (already manifesting itself in our relationship) while MAKING me a man worthy to be her boyfriend. i still pledge my obedience to Queen AvA, without a doubt. & the future? Well, i have enough to worry about right now. B will be the "long arm of the law" so to speak. Oh yeah, i've been locked up for 3 days now, release scheduled for Friday if i don't fuckup. i "didn't touch" for 132 hrs. two weeks ago. Both the longest periods of chastity in 20 years or so. (i masturbated a lot)
    Feel free to ask anymore questions as i'm very obedient and love to talk about myself.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice