Too Roomy or Too Tight?

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by MissCarly, Nov 26, 2020.

1. MissCarly

MissCarly Carly

Retired
    Local Time:
    12:33 PM
    Did some requested research the other day as to what is the best fit for a cage. I read somewhere that the ideal cage fit was that it touched all sides of the penis when flacid, allowing no room for growth, either lengthwise or in girth. It was suggested that the interior diameter should be no more than 1/4" narrower than the thickness of the penis at it's most flacid, to allow for safe blood flow, and the tip of the penis should be in constant contact with the tip of the cage. Has anyone any practical experience with these dimensions and knows if there are inherent problems with long term wear? Mistress noticed that when I shrink my Jailbird is "pretty roomy" yet when aroused I swell up and strain against the bars.

2. Sipriotes

Sipriotes Slave to Artemistress

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I think you've got it -- the cage diameter should be such that it "fits like a glove", and the length should closely match your flaccid size. This will allow for proper cleaning and some movement without chafing.

If what you have now fits without discomfort or visible problems, then it should be fine for long-term wear.

There is always going to be some straining when you're aroused unless you are somehow 100% a show-er.

MissCarly likes this.
  3. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Yes go with flaccid length for a start, just being sure the ring size and gap between cage and ring is sufficient to allow blood flow. I went even smaller in length, as it worked out better for me. So experiment to find what works for you. Good luck and enjoy.

jemima and MissCarly like this.
  4. MissCarly

MissCarly Carly

Retired
    Local Time:
    I've been in the JB for extended periods, but now that Mistress is looking at keeping me locked in it for no less than a year, all cleaning done in the shower while locked, she wants to be certain we have the best configuration. The only time she will let me out is for medical necessity. This morning she commented that a 1 1/4" long cage should do the job nicely.

5. MissCarly

MissCarly Carly

Retired
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the good advice. We'll keep the base ring and gap dimensions from the current JB, and will just have to get the cage measurements right, if Mistress decides to go to JB again. I think I should get a caliper to measure how thick I am when flacid. (Not very), just to be safe. I now find myself eager to get a small JB. If it happens this will be a true milestone.

6. Sipriotes

Sipriotes Slave to Artemistress

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Credit to @Raymond P. -- he said he uses a shave brush with soap to clean his cage in the shower. It should help reach the hard to clean places and keep any buildup or smells at bay. I am going to try that once I am locked in my new cage.

MissCarly likes this.
  7. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    5:33 PM
    yes that rigt cos if your willy cant grow then it better for you cos if it can grow a bit in a cage it will hurt and you wont like it after a bit.

MissCarly, Jail Bird and MissyB like this.
  8. MissCarly

MissCarly Carly

Retired
    Local Time:
    Good tip. Thanks.

9. MissCarly

MissCarly Carly

Retired
    Local Time:
    That makes sense. My 2 1/2" JB doesn't t bother me when I grow, but when it's not swelling up it has a lot of room inside. Ahh, to be a shower with a steady length.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice