Trouble with PA Piercing

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by newests, Aug 22, 2020.

1. newests

newests Member

Local Time:
    12:17 PM
    So I've had my PA piercing for a few years now, and it is currently 2ga. I've tried many different devices secured through the piercing, and I can't wear any of them for over 24 hours until the piercing becomes angry. Does anyone have any tips? Also, if securing the piercing doesn't work for me, does anyone have a piercing and wear a device without going through the piercing? My non-pa devices can't be worn with my ring.

sissy veronique likes this.
  2. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    2:17 PM
    Can you provide more detail about your devices. After a few years and stretched to 2ga, your piercing should be well established.

My piercing got “angry” with PA fixings that moved (Steelheart) or had a cable run sideways through a ring (HolyTrainer) or put too much weight on it (Lori) or it wasn’t perfectly smooth (plastic Bijou). Cheap mass-made chinese cages with PA security hurt me easily. PA-5000 I couldn’t wear....

But I have sensitive skin and many men wear those for long times in comfort.

I found comfort in my lightweight and smooth steel designs by MaleChastityNow (eg Contender) and the big feature for me was a stationary PA hook. Capturing rings were problematic for me.

But your issue might be fit. Too long and it will tug on you, too tight and I got edema ... etc.

So tell us more about your details and folks can help.

3. newests

newests Member

Local Time:
    12:17 PM
    Sure thing. The PA 5000, had multiple issues for me as well, completely unwearable. I've tried any chinese device I could find. The ringless devices were obviously too heavy. The halfshell knockoffs were very comfortable, and seemed to be a good size. The one common thing with all the devices is I would go to bed very comfortable, and wake up a few hours later with an erection and a very painful piercing.

4. buttndown

buttndown Member

Local Time:
    I also have a pa (currently 0ga) and am looking for an initial device. Could you provide any links to the Chinese devices that you have tried. That would be greatly appreciated.

5. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    7:17 PM
    What is the PA hoop made of?

6. buttndown

buttndown Member

Local Time:
    Stainless steel.

7. buttndown

buttndown Member

Local Time:
    My avatar is a picture of one of the pieces of jewelry that I currently have.

8. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    You may need to verify that it’s actually surgical stainless ( some claim it when it isn’t) or titanium.

9. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Titanium and 304 stainless both have a quite low ferromagnetism, so a good test that you can do at home is to see how magnetic the metal is.

If a magnet won't, or hardly sticks to it, then it's likely to be a better quality metal for body contact. If a magnet sticks strongly, then it very likely is not.
    It's not a 100% foolproof test, but it does give a reasonable indication.

Jessica Alexander likes this.
  10. Rtarvey

Rtarvey Active member

Self employed
    Mississippi
    Local Time:
    1:17 PM
    Your piercing is being pulled when erect and causes like a raw spot on the underneath of it need to have a device that gives motion when flacid or erect if this is the same issue i had with a new rigid modular had to cut the fixing out because no mobility i now use a palocj and gives me room to move around freely up and down and just a little when i shrink no more problems wanted to get a loris fixed with the pivot fixed pa.

11. lassmichinruhe

Local Time:
    8:17 PM
    Heya,

You asked for devices you can wear without securing it to the PA piercing. I'm currently wearing one of these.

Of course, there are two measurements that you have to consider: diameter of the cage and the wideness of the opening at the cage tip.

I'm at 4 gauge now. The ball has a diameter of 8mm. That works very good. You just put the tube over the penis like with every other cage. Fun fact: I tried to put a 3 gauge piercing with a 10mm ball on and the 10mm ball was too wide to fit through the opening at the tip of the cage ;-).

So now I'm looking for a cage that has a slightly bigger opening at the front. Something like this would be ideal, because it would be easier to maintain hygiene. Unfortunately the guys behind the alibaba shops don't speak any good enough English to tell me how big the opening is :-D....so my search will continue.

12. Mauiperson

Mauiperson Long term member

Physician
    Maui
    Local Time:
    8:17 AM
    I have been using 3D printed TPU and PETG as jewelry without issue. Both can flex ( TPU much more than PETG) and more importantly you can change the radius of the curve to be larger or smaller so that an erection will not strain a spot in the piercing repeatedly. Not a good choice for new piercings, but one that has worked for me with a healed piercing.

13. palockedm

palockedm Member

TN / KY border
    Local Time:
    1:17 PM
    I am at 2g as well. For me, being a grower, the length is absolutely paramount. Don't get big headed here. Shorter is better. Having the tube at a length where you are the shortest you can be is ideal. Not the length that you normally are flacid. Whatever device you are in now, sit down in a chair and lean forward and try to touch your knee to your thigh (as far as you can). If you feel the piercing pulling your tube is too long. Also try the same exercise lying down in bed in the fetal position. If you can feel the piercing pulling in the fetal, the length is too long.

YMMV: What didn't work for me was the padlock type thing going through the piercing and hanging outside the device. It would always get pressed one way or another in my underwear and feel awful. Also with regard to a few of the above posters making sure you have good quality jewelry, take some clear nail polish and coat your piercing to see if this helps. This is not a permanent solution, but worked for me when I was using a device made out of Chinesium with a fixed piercing bar.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice