Issue wearing my devices *itchy*! Help!

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by NaturalNine, Nov 6, 2020.

1. NaturalNine

NaturalNine New member

Local Time:
    7:29 PM
    I love that we discovered chastity! The missus is slowly getting 'into the act' so to speak and life couldn't be much greater!

We do have a range of devices accumulated over the past months, the best-fitting one of which is this one:

https://www.amazon.com/Master-Delux...075J359QW/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

I use the largest ring, which I believe is the 50mm one.

I do have an issue wearing the devices that I'm hoping to get some help with here. I'm intact (uncircumsized) and I'm not rolling up my foreskin all the way when caged. All seems fine when I just put the cage on, but a couple of hours in, I start getting *itches* to my skin, mostly around where my foreskin is all *bunched* up, but also at the scrotum area.

I've tried solving the scrotum area issue by applying more generous amounts of silicon lube (seems to work great, until I take a shower and it gets washed off, then I simply reapply it), but I can't seem to solve the issue with the, uh, *top*. It is hard to function wearing the cage for an extended time, when I start itching and have to *scratch* which obviously does not look too nice! There is no skin irritation that I can see, just minor *itches* that simply require me to scratch, then it goes away for a while - mind-boggling!

On the few occasions I've managed to last 2-3 days without removing my cage, the sensation is absolutely insane and I just wish I could keep it on longer!

Other than this issue I'm definitely enjoying the chastity kink and I'm looking forward to any tips anyone here might have to resolve my rather peculiar issue! TIA!

2. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    6:29 AM
    Try using a lotion such as Eucerin Skin calming! I apply it when I install my device and when I feel irritation!

NaturalNine likes this.
  3. boisub

boisub Inaccessible member

Northwest US
    Local Time:
    5:29 AM
    Also you may find yourself learning that many itches can be ignored until there’s an opportunity for discreet adjustment.

If it helps, think of it as an unavoidable part of being in long-term bondage.

NaturalNine likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice