Neosteel belt

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Spike6411, Sep 5, 2020.

1. Spike6411

Spike6411 Active member

Local Time:
    2:36 PM
    Anyone have any thoughts,I'd like to get one or similar,I'm wondering about comfort

2. kdog

kdog Member

Local Time:
    8:36 AM
    I'm currently locked in a neosteel belt and find it very comfortable. I ordered the measuring kit and confirmed the measurements many times before ordering. I've had 2 previous belts from My Steel and neither were as comfortable.

I have the FUN w/ Spaceless hip band and continuous crotch module. Cleaning and maintenance is super easy.

You will need to bend/shape the belt to your body when you first get it. Small adjustments over the course of several days will yield the perfect fit. Another 2 weeks to completely adjust to the belt. After that, you should be able to go 24/7.

EDIT: it looks like the shop website is down and I didn't get a response email to a question I asked 2 months ago. I hope nothing unfortunate has happened.

Spike6411 and lokdnsteel like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice