Chastity device for high and tight balls

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by lockedpowerlifter, Jun 4, 2020.

1. lockedpowerlifter

lockedpowerlifter Active member

Local Time:
    12:13 PM
    Hello, I am asking if anyone has success in finding the ideal/perfect chasity device for someone with high and tight balls. I was looking through the measurement guide from holy trainer and i measured my ring size beyond 55mm (which means it is obviously wrong). I tried the fake chinese holy trainer version 2 with the 45mm ring and it hurts, whereas the 50mm ring drops after a few hours (the testes retract).

So, any thoughts anyone? Would love to hear from you.

2. Rodeo cowboy

Rodeo cowboy Long term member

Stuff
    Texas
    Local Time:
    11:13 PM
    I tried a couple of metal Chinese knockoffs. I liked the metal base rings but the sizing on the cages was difficult mainly due to the gap between the base ring and the cage.
    I would recommend buying either a Holytrainer or a CB from a reputable retailer. They both come with multiple size base rings, adjustable gap spacers, cages are sized as advertised. Multiple base rings and gap spacers give you the ability to mix and match for your optimal fit. Cost approximately $150 ea.
    If money isn’t an issue go to Mature Metals website and follow the instructions on how to size your custom cage. (Buy the sizing rings).
    Just my opinion.
    Rodeo

Shelbylynn's likes this.
  3. Shelbylynn's

Shelbylynn's Member

Local Time:
    10:13 PM
    I'd agree with rodeo.

Go with something you can change sizing alot to find out what works your body adjusts and over time i think scrotum/ball adapt an maybe stretch and can get to a point that maybe a 45mm ring will work, that is the size of my custom halfshell. I recall using the 2nd biggest cbs6000 ring for awhile then dropping a size after that. All depends on how you want it to fit mine stays snug up to my body, first week wearing it and getting sweaty or showers it would drop alittle over time my body adjusted and stays pretty secure unless im being more active. My wife bought me some very nice underwear for extra support but doesnt push hard just a good pouch that cradles it all in one place.

Lots of time adjusting and trial an error id say its been a long hard battle for several years getting that perfect fit. So many different variables of lifestyles and shapes of your parts down under.

Good luck.

4. lockedaway9

lockedaway9 Member

Local Time:
    10:13 PM
    Have you considered a full belt?

I struggled with trying to find something for some time, went through lots of cages, but couldn't find anything that worked extended term as mine where so tight it would cause pretty bad discomfort after a few hours, and it just never got better. I recently got a chinese cable belt for less the some of my trap devices, and I love it so far. for a first try it's miles ahead of where I was with the ball traps.

John likes this.
  5. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    11:13 PM
    I have the same problem I went with the 50mm and it seems to work been in it since Tuesday. The 45mm was just to tight and it hurt just to get balls thru ring. I have a metal cage easy cleaning very open. Even with that can't touch it enough to give myself pleasure.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. best cock cage for high and tight balls

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice