Submissive man in Sweden looking for playpartner

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by oudeis, Jun 2, 2020.

1. oudeis

oudeis Member

IT
    Sweden
    Local Time:
    3:01 AM
    Hello fantastic CM.

I wouldn't say that I'm purely looking for a keyholder, but rather a keyholder that would enjoy both keeping me in chastity and other forms of online-play where fun and pleasure is the main goal for both of us.

As a person I'm calm, honest(maybe too honest sometimes) and friendly submissive man living in Stockholm Sweden. At the moment I'm in a place in my life where I got a steady job and good life, but I'm single and living on my own. With Corona around I work from home so I spend most of my time caring for my home and work. In other words I got a lot of spare time on my hands these days, and what is better than filling life with chastity. :)

As a sub I'm ofc into chastity, but I also enjoy anal play, milking. I enjoy pain in a lot of ways both as reward and punishment but wouldn't go so far as to call myself a masochist. I also enjoy bondage and both physical and mental domination.

Thank you for reading my ad and I wish you all the best.
    Kind regards
    oudeis

PS
    Don't be afraid to write me a message! I would only make me happy.
    DS

Byrdie likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice