I just had the BEST text exchange with my wife!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by PorkChamber, Apr 29, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. PorkChamber

PorkChamber Active member

Local Time:
    2:39 PM
    My wife hasn’t opposed the idea of chastity as a lifestyle. I don’t have one that fits well enough to wear right now. I’ll be sending my Lori 2b back soon for resizing. I haven’t sent it back yet because I’ve been trying to make use of it as is.

Also there’s been no need since my wife is largely uninterested, which leaves me with solo play, very rarely. She expressed interest and was very excited to get it, but once it arrived, it all felt so weird, like I was pushing it on her as a new responsibility. But today we had a long, romantic text exchange, (which we never do because she’s not typically that interested). After a couple of hours of on and off texting...

Her: That sounds nice. I want to be romanced

Me: That’s the thing with the chastity device. You get romanced all the time and I have no expectations. Just caressing, holding, cuddling and adoring. Without it, I admit, I like to get right to it. But you deserve to be caressed and held. You’re just so sexy, I can literally barely contain myself when the lights are off. I like to be made to wait until you feel honored. And appreciated.

Her: It sounds so wonderful when you say it like that. You always have such a way with words. You’re such a wonderful partner.

I know this doesn’t sound like much, but it's a huge deal, especially after we texted a little more. I’ve been trying to stress that it’s not a new chore or anything. But I think I finally said it in a way that resonated. Just thought I’d share.

Wish me luck!

b_quark, Yazva, tvalex and 7 others like this.
  2. Wave22

Wave22 Member

Local Time:
    12:39 AM
    Gססd luck man!

PorkChamber likes this.
  3. Ron33

Ron33 Long term member

Retired
    Arkansas
    Local Time:
    4:39 PM
    My wife was the same way, very vanilla in trying it, but she said she would to please me. The first time was for 3 weeks straight without a release (took it off for cleaning). After the two weeks, she said she was more interested in it and enjoyed it. She liked the fact I hadn't masturbated for 3 weeks and she wanted to continue using it. That was a few years ago, we still enjoy it today.

4. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    5:39 PM
    What a nice exchange. I can imagine it would take most women a while to warm up to the idea - i mean a chastity cage does not look like a loving device. I like how you emphasized her benefits. i think intimacy, for most women, is describable. I'd continue to show her that side of chastity even asking what you could do to make her happier. Hopefully it continues to get better for you and her. Good luck and enjoy,

PorkChamber likes this.
  5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    10:39 PM
    Congratulations! Glad it’s all going to plan! And sexting is always fun! It’s my sole way of communicating with my madam when I’m at work.

PorkChamber likes this.
  6. Patricia1972

Patricia1972 Member

Australia
    Local Time:
    5:39 AM
    Best wishes to you both on your journey.

PorkChamber likes this.
  7. PorkChamber

Local Time:
    Sometimes I forget that she needs to be romanced. She was always the one with libido like a light switch and I was always the one who had to be ramped up a little. So the benefits to her always seemed like a logical endeavor, rather than emotional.

And she’s not vanilla in the least. She doesn’t usually shave her legs or underarms, but she’s still gorgeous by all other societal standards. She brought up using strap-ons and me in panties and bondage... etc.

She’s had no interest at all in sex since the birth of our last child. We used to have sex at least 6 days per week, then that literally went to 6 times per year over the last 3 years.

This is something we’d talked about, and were serious enough about it to spend $600 on a Lori device because she was asking , “what’s the point? If you can pull out, there’s no point to any of that.”

So now I’ve sent it out for resizing, finally, after owning it for 6 months. And now, after that conversation, she was asking me if I’d mailed it yet, and how long it would take to get here.

I’m mostly happy , though, that she’s starting to feel like her old self.

Yazva and tvalex like this.
  8. Yazva

Yazva Member

Russia, Leningrad
    Local Time:
    12:39 AM
    Your story is perfect in its emotional authenticity. That's how life works, actually. Thanks a lot for sharing!

PorkChamber likes this.
  9. PorkChamber

Local Time:
    Maybe I should have left long ago. We've now been apart, with the exception of one tired evening, for almost 3 weeks. We've had very romantic/intimate conversations via text. She's brought up all the things we've talked about before, as she enjoys many aspects of feminization.

I will now be expected to wear pads during her moontime and change them when she does. She sends me a text to let me know when it's time to change them. I will keep my legs shaved, even though she doesn't care to shave her own. She told me I can shave hers whenever I want, but she has no interest in doing it herself.

When we get the chastity device back, it will be a 24/7 feature of my body, and the only way I can earn orgasms will be a perfect storm of abiding by the panties every day, the legs shaved, the pads, and she will have to be in the mood.

It's important to note that I am transgender, but I'm still forced to present as a male. I'm so deep in the closet, I live 30 miles due south of Narnia. I appear very manly and it's contributing to my depression, I believe. I go to therapy and my therapist is urging me to start opening up with very minor steps that may allow me to express myself in front of others, (bracelets, necklaces, perfume).

So, while this may seem like a game, I don't like the idea of being punished by being forced to do something a 'lowly female' would do. I'm, in a sense, being made to fit into what I truly know about myself. And it truly feels wonderful.

It also should be noted that my wife knows all about my transgenderism and she is very encouraging in that regard. So this is a little of her getting me to open up and be my total self, one step at a time.

corsac and Yazva like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice