Chinese made?

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Jaybee, Apr 12, 2020.

1. Jaybee

Jaybee Member

Business Owner
    UK
    Local Time:
    6:07 AM
    I have seen a lot of comments about some cages being chinese made (ebay etc)

What is indeed the difference? I am struggling to find a chastity device suitable for me but I have only bought from EBay etc.

2. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    1:07 AM
    I think most are based on designs made elsewhere. They generate cheaper versions or modified versions. Some are poor quality but others are ok. For me, it was a cheaper way to try out different designs to see what might work. Main drawback for me was time to get anything shipped from China.

3. MT206

MT206 Long term member

Adelaide, South Australia, AU.
    Local Time:
    2:37 PM
    #3 MT206, Apr 13, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2020
    Most of the sellers make it clear that the cages are made in China.

You get what you pay for. The build quality on the cheapies that I purchased in late 2018 isn't great, but they have held out, and do not pinch, or pose any discomfort that indicates a poor quality build.

I did get a device replaced for free after sending an Ebay seller a picture of a dislodged bar. The replacement device was fine, but has an opening at the top which deters me from wearing it due to potential circulation problems if the tip pushes through it for an hour or so during sleep. Attached is the example. It annoys me not wanting to wear it because of the snug ring at the bottom of the cage. It is also possible to pull out of it with enough force.

And remember that the knockoffs can be used as a trial device before deciding to purchase the real thing from a regular manufacturer. But I haven't stumbled across anything that mimmicks the 'jailbird' yet.

And if you don't mind me asking, what are your issues with your devices at the moment?

Attached Files:

4. keyheld

keyheld Member

Hampshire, UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:07 AM
    What specifically are the problems you are having?

5. Jaybee

Jaybee Member

Business Owner
    UK
    Local Time:
    6:07 AM
    @keyheld

@MT206

Thank you for commenting. My issue is continuous slipping down. I’ve tried 3 size rings and I am most comfortable in the 45mm one.

My girlfriend is desperate to keep me locked for a few days. But I get to 24 hours and it’s half way down my penis. She does continuous teasing so when my penis gets hard it pulls away from my Stomache.

It was only a cheap one but I enjoyed it. But it became too much of a burning sensation on my testicles after 24 hours. Not sure if the link will work but any help would be greatly appreciated.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Cock-Cage-Chastity-Device-Cock-Lock-1st-class-Royal-Mail/163301527160?_trkparms=ispr=1&hash=item2605878e78:m:mbKcKZPF1Ceenmecs5ZGfuA

6. keyheld

keyheld Member

Hampshire, UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:07 AM
    This is difficult one. I think it’s a few things. The weight will be part of the problem, but this could also be because the cage size. Is it snug when flaccid? Or a little big? I’d always get a cage that’s your flaccid length. Also the diameter should be ideally your flaccid diameter. This helps as it causes a little friction on the shaft and will hold better as well as not adding unnecessary weight.

the back ring will stop pulling quite so much when there’s less weight.

this can be helped with tight underwear. You could also try making up a thong type harness attached to the back ring. This will stop any moment with the back ring and stop most issues. You can just use this at night and tight underwear during the day.
    Some like to lube that back ring. Personally I don’t as it causes more slip of that ring. You could try it though.
    Trim long hair so it doesn’t get caught under the back ring and pull. Shaving can cause some issues with irritation.
    I hope this helps a bit

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice