I Am Seeking To Become A Piss Slave Forever

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by moonviper890, Mar 3, 2020.

1. moonviper890

moonviper890 Member

Local Time:
    3:19 AM
    am seeking a full time master / slave arrangement with essentially no limits. My hope is to find someone with whom I will be able to trust that, even though I have no choices once we begin, I will not fear being hurt.

I have recently added a blog post entitled “Why Forever”, which may help to further clarify some of the questions many people have after reading this text.

Once I find that person, I should be available almost immediately to begin my new life serving their needs. This is something I NEED to do, and when you have a need that strong, there is no reason to delay fulfilling it.

Before I go too far in depth, I should point out that much of what’s discussed here should be looked at as my perceived ideal situation. Real life means that adjustments will need to be made. I get lots of questions, and this post might help if you have some of your own, otherwise, please ask me anything!

One Choice, No Turning Back

Bottom line for me is that i want this to happen… I want to choose to give control of my life to a master who shall have complete control thereafter. I don’t want the option or choice to avoid it under ANY circumstances.

Once I agree to give up my former life to enter a new life of service I don’t want there to be any possibility of being able to escape or be rescued from what i have gotten myself into. It IS extreme… no doubt; but for it to be REAL it also has to have consequences… and those consequences MUST be ABSOLUTE!.

Getting Started

We would begin, or course by chatting online.

If we find we may be compatible after chatting online, we would meet in person to verify that connection. At that point, if the connection is valid, and we agree that a lifelong arrangement is appropriate, and we feel comfortable moving forward, there is no reason we could not leave from that meeting directly to your home or dungeon where we could start right away.

As this is what I desire most in life, I wish to begin my new life of service as soon as possible. Under the right circumstances, today may be the appropriate day to begin this new journey.

I understand the consequences

I accept that this entails Long term captivity and unconditional use without Options or Rights.

I expect nothing more than a solid chain anchored to the center of a basement floor attached to a steel collar and steel manacles and shackles attached to my arms and legs. I serve at the pleasure of my master, whom I have chosen to make all choices from here on.

Hopes and Expectations

While I will have no input into my life once my master locks a collar around my neck, I have drawn expectations and HOPES of what will transpire from discussions and research from many sources where I have learned it is best for me to:

• Be allowed one final chance to consider that the choices I am making are the correct ones, and once I have decided that, present myself to my master accordingly with no ability to reconsider once the decision has been made.
    • Once the decision has been made that I will serve my master for the rest of my life, I shall receive a permanent reminder of this commitment in the form of a collar being secured around my neck in a way in which it can never be removed.
    • I must express any desires I have in the beginning, as from the moment my master locks a collar around my neck, I will no longer have the privilege of being allowed any choices in my life for as long as my master chooses me to serve.
    I know that this is a 100% commitment; I cannot choose what parts of that control i want him to have and how much i want to retain. It’s an all or none issue. I know that in order to make this commitment I had to complete a soul searching process and accept every part of my being and personality. I have grown to love the fact that I crave being controlled. I also accepted the fact that this stimulates me sexually and that alone is worth living as a slave. I have realized that this is where i belong and that I need to be totally powerless. I cannot imagine living any other way than as a slave.

I clearly understood BEFORE the commitment is made, that I may be taken away to be chained and held in captivity for the remainder of my lifetime.

I specifically ask my Master to remove any possibility that i may escape or rescind my pledge to him and also specifically request that he summarily ignore any pleading, begging or whining for my ultimate release.

2. keysandlocks

Verified Female

Self Employed/Retired
    English Female
    Local Time:
    9:19 AM
    Good luck on finding that dynamic

Gigaman, maid_carrie and mr_newbie like this.
  3. TheRealAdam

TheRealAdam Long term member

Software engineer + First aid instructor
    Local Time:
    10:19 AM
    That is awesome as a fantasy. But a nightmare in reality.

People will change so you need to have an escape. Even if you hate the idea right now.

MRS.Lilith and Charles3451 like this.
  4. MRS.Lilith

MRS.Lilith Kitchen Mistress
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    10:19 AM
    I think he spelled psychotherapist wrong, because he needs a psychotherapist and not psycho the rapist which is who he gets with this add.

Besides, he's looking for a gay male dominant. Not seen many of those around here either.

boisub and Charles3451 like this.
  5. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    6:19 PM
    Sounds like wank story fodder to me. I have read some pretty extreme ones and for some reason they tweak the horny button, but the reality is your friggin kidding right !!

Charles3451 likes this.
  6. Byrdie

Byrdie Junior Member
    Verified Female

Seattle, WA - USA
    Local Time:
    1:19 AM
    Without a location in his profile, it’s hard to tell if there’s a gay leather bar near him. However, if he’s willing to travel then there’s always the Folsom Street Fair in San Francisco:

http://folsomstreetfair.org/

tdk34 likes this.
  7. vers_steve

vers_steve New member

Private
    Newcastle, UK
    Local Time:
    Thanks for your site - love your stories!

8. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    And who would pay for your upkeep, food etc ? That would be quite a hefty bill over many years

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice