Starting fresh with a plan!

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Ashley777, Dec 30, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Ashley777

Ashley777 Active member

Local Time:
    1:28 PM
    Well, it's been a while. Funny how life ebb and flows. Our Chastity journey has been lacking but I have really been feeling the urge to explore chastity again in 2020 with my hubby. There is a device I ordered from Lori that I really like. It has a ring that goes tightly around the head of the penis making it impossible to pull out yet very comfortable. (See attached photo) We just got it back from her making a few adjustments and I am testing it out on him now. So far, so good. We made the ring around the head of the penis a tad tighter and it seems to be working as it should. As you can see it is easy for him to keep clean and long term should be no problem with this if and when I choose to do so.

I did some searching and found a fantastic hypnosis file that claimed to condition him to want to give me cunnilingus simply by looking at my pretty long painted nails. I like feminine nails and the thought of something like this really turned me on. I purchased it and have had him listening to it the past couple of weeks and all I can say is WOW!

I am going to let him type and tell you what it's like for him right here:

Hi everyone. I am trying to think of how to explain this because I am not even sure what the file did other than what it makes me feel. I started listening to this a few weeks ago and the second time I listened I really went under deep. When I woke up and saw her nails it was like nothing I had ever felt or experienced. The Lady that did this is remarkably good. She clearly managed to make it so that when I see my wife's long sexy painted nails I get this erotic urge to go down on her. Ashley in her evil infinite wisdom knew putting me in chastity with this would make it both more pleasurable and much more frustrating. She knew I would want to sneak off to jerk off from being turned on like this and with this thing locked on its game over.

Perhaps the biggest problem is, it's virtually impossible not to see her sexy nails when I am around her. When I see those long painted nails my groin twitches and something happens I get submissive and all I want to do is lick her to an orgasm. Her pleasure becomes my deepest desire and all I want is to lick her in whatever way makes her feel remarkable pleasure. It's like nothing I have ever felt or experienced before. The strength of the desire increases and decreases throughout the day based on what we are doing. Sometimes it has very little effect and other times it's impossible to ignore. If we are alone it's really strong. I see her nails and I want nothing more than to (not sure what I can say in here so I will tame it down) feel those soft legs on my cheeks and start licking her. It's nothing short of amazing. The more I please her the more I want to make her cum. I can't get enough. I think the part that is most astonishing is that she triggers me over and over without any effort on her part or even knowing it most the time. The file clearly makes it so the more I find my self between her legs the stronger the desire to do so grows. I cannot get enough right now. My desire to give her pleasure is stronger than anything I have ever experienced. Needless to say, she seems to be enjoying the hell out of it but it's really frustrating when she has just been given an orgasm and I still want to keep going and cannot sneak away to Jerk off afterward. I find her nails below sexy anyway but this puts a whole new twist on it.

Ashley wanted me to describe the new device. As with any Lori's device, it's excellent. The inside ring that securely encircles the head and locks down is brilliant. There is NO pulling out in this baby and it is very comfy.. No Piercing needed. it's not possible to pull out and it's clearly easy to keep clean with simply showering. This is the first device where we are honestly unable to pull my shaft out. Getting back into most of the other devices I have would be a big challenge if not impossible but this one I am not even getting out to try to get back in and you would fail because there would be no way to get back into that small ring inside.

Back to Ashley.

Need I say more <evil grin>? I do believe I will keep my nails looking really, really, really nice in 2020.
    Poor thing... <smile>

I will keep you all posted when I can. You people here are all so amazing and now that we are getting back into the groove I may be able to share more as we progress forward.

Attached Files:

2. Pet4Her

Pet4Her Member

Local Time:
    3:28 PM
    Thanks for sharing. I'd be interested to know where you found the recording.

3. Ashley777

Ashley777 Active member

Local Time:
    #3 Ashley777, Feb 22, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2020
    I am slowly getting used to texting with these nails on... lol. The frustration of texting is overcome with the constant need he experiences to indulge in what this hypnosis is designed to do.

It's an erotic power trip for me that I have him locked in this new Lori's device, unable to escape and all he has to do is see my pretty long painted nails and he wants to go down on me. It's cute to watch him attempt to fight the desire as it slowly consumes him. This file is designed to compel him to desire to give me an orgasm with his tongue and the more he can get me to enjoy it the stronger the desire becomes. <poor thing> wink.

The past couple of times I have been driven to the point of really wanting penetration. So, lucky him, I guess. I am going to fight my desires and let him stew in his cage for a while now to experiment a while.

I don't think we have ever had so much fun with chastity as we are right now. It's a lot of work as we all now to do it right but when you are in the zone it's so gratifying.

More updates soon.

tvalex likes this.
  4. Ashley777

Ashley777 Active member

Local Time:
  5. werqu

werqu New member

Local Time:
    11:28 PM
  6. tvalex

tvalex Long term member

Southern England
    Local Time:
    9:28 PM
    Sounds like a good combination.
    Those nails do look killer too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice