Naughty slave orgasmed without permission

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by GoddessG, Jan 11, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Antixx

Antixx New member

cambs
    Local Time:
    9:49 PM
    Okay, I see where this is heading.
    So first things first “private information” I don’t care about identity you are on social media where you placed an email address to get an account everyone who wants to know who you or anybody is already knows. When we refer to private information telling the world someone is Bipolar is personal, telling the world who you work late, play sports, spend time with your son is personal. This is CM most certainly is not FB.
    The people in this forum come looking for information on bettering themselves and you have chosen a topic of conversation deviated from that said conversation not offering help or support, however, have taken the opportunity to lash out at some one. This was uncalled for and people can see this from all angles and the better person has not retaliated simply walked away.
    You talk deeply about how you have attempted to help somebody overcome a mental illness, just because we cannot see this it doesn’t mean they are not hurt, they require further attention that being said if you cannot deal or support someone full time with a mental health issue, as the flip in and out of deterrent attitudes, it is your responsibility to cut ties and walk away. I am sick to my back teeth of people telling me it’s just in their heads, they seem fine to me THEY ARE FUCKING NOT OKAY! And there is not a fucking magic pill.
    I do not believe that she blew you up on forums you have literally twisted words to make them fit, however, her way to reprimand your qualities as a parent, or anything outside of this lifestyle which you have chosen (another personal/private matter) could just be her way of saying “listen I’m not good enough for you if I stick around I’m going to caused damage” just in case this is her implying the fact she wants to break up but cannot muster the courage to tell you so she will try and make it your idea to leave, she will say the most degrading things to hurt you and push you away. Your reaction is exactly what she wants and she has won.
    Many people suffer from BPD and don’t know they do it is quite understandable, it certainly does not mean you cannot go about your life. If we take your last post you are perfectly fine right up till the last paragraph where you have lashed out, looking for a response, this is a typical example of BPD Autistic slow in one quality but amazing in the rest nothing to be ashamed of. People with a mental health diagnostic are not okay, sometimes they do not know what they are doing, it is not their fault and this is something which cannot be fixed.
    I maybe a disgusting enabler, yet I do not let my attitude change, I could lash out and call you every name under the sun that’s not my style there is a clear issue with your good self, you said earlier you think it is best to take away the FLR for a night and work on a journal, it is quite possibly in your best interest to do this for a while come away from the forums, the memories, the post and the messages just change for a week get a new hobby you need a break from your current life choices.
    Just remember you are only responsible for two things in your life 1, your thoughts 2, and your actions that is it.

2. BunnyAthalus

BunnyAthalus Long term member

Local Time:
    6:49 AM
    Was your smooth brain developed over years of enabling clearly destructive behavior or where you born with it.

Go and read my welcome thread and see how even that was a toxic and nasty response from her when i tried to welcome ourselves into the community and say hello.

There's no bigger picture here, this is just who she is and she's incapable and unwilling to change. The fact that you can see her incredibly hostile posts in this thread and even come to such a conclusion is laughable at best and delusional at worst.

The worst fucking part about this site is that dumb fuck morons like yourself have made this into She'sright.com. Well truth is we all fuck up at times. Even the dommes.

Abstraction likes this.
  3. Antixx

Antixx New member

cambs
    Local Time:
    Goddess G one good thing to come out of this rant. You are in the top 5 viewed lol.

Back to it, This has all started as I see it in my narrow mind as you righty said I am a dumb fuck. Despite my diplomas, triple salary and most importantly my happiness i am just a Dumb English Fuck. Yet you have been called out for cumming, played ignorace when challenged, after your goddess's apology and an lol attacked the living daylights out of everyone who stands up to you.

I tried to read you welcome mesaage i couldnt muster it. Sure her response was degrading is that not what you were looking for? To be in an FLR to have somebody tell you what to do, somebody to worship to your core. Is this what it is not about? Pushing boundarys making the dream a relity. Do you expect people not to challenge you in life?

At the top you cum without warning then you made every excuse to cover it up. Right or wrong grow up.

So if Im a dumb fuck what are you?

4. GoddessG

Verified Female

Goddess and Keyholder
    UK
    Local Time:
    :) I took great pride last in showing my man how many people had viewed that he fed himself his own dribble, even greater this morning when it had gone up by 10! :D

MichiganHusband and asastype like this.
  5. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    4:49 PM
    I was masturbating this morning in bed while my wife was sleeping. Usually she will wake up and tell me to stop, but she didn't and I went too far. I tried to pinch it off, but that didn't work. But it may have reduced the amount of cum and pleasure. Lucky for me I am still as horny as ever with no down time, so in that since, it did work.

6. Giacomo

Giacomo Active member

Italy - Rome
    Local Time:
    10:49 PM
    Dear Bunny, I know it’s not my business but I think you were wrong with something. Well I’m not taking nobody’s side and not saying who is right and who is wrong. I’m not a judge a this fact only you both can settle. But you can’t post the private massages here, letting everybody read them. I don’t care about your discussions, because I already have mines, but I was forced to read them like everybody here. It’s something of private, something personal. And what about the fact you talked about her problems, illness or whatever she has? In Italy we say “dirty clothes must be washed at home”...it means troubles must be solved and discussed about in private. And a woman cares about me, trust of me !!! than I suggest you both should understand what you really wants from each other as a couple before behaving as a dom and sub. If you care of her try to do so, try to open your mind and do the first step. Because women are so, the biggest mystery of the universe but we must strive to understand them, even if it looks impossible sometimes. So put the femdom apart for a while and try to build a relationship between a man and a woman first. And never post something of personal anymore ok? I say again, I’m not a judge and I’m not blaming anybody, just I love peace !!!

homebody likes this.
  7. BunnyAthalus

Local Time:
    "Hey, can we talk, is everything alright?"

EXPLOSIVE LEAKS

That is not bloody doxing someone. There's no personal or identifiable information in anything, and the ONLY reason i felt i had to post that was because she was fucking lying about what was happening. You cannot ignore your sub for an entire day, then fucking blow them up in public. That's not fair, that's not rational and it's not nice and yet dipshits think have the right to judge me.

Fuck off with this "she'sright.com" bullshit. The simple truth is that dommes and subs are both people and we ALL make mistakes. This is a time she'd made a huge one and it's not an isolated incident from her in regards to doing this.

I spent the entirety of our time together trying to find better and more healthy ways to communicate with her, because i couldn't stand the arguments and fights we had and it was killing me inside. I tried constantly, different techniques, different approaches, tried to talk about things at different times and still this kept happening. The reason i posted the screen shots was to show that i spent an entire day, whilst dealing with sub drop, whilst running on no sleep, whilst still having to work, reaching out to her constantly to try and figure out what was wrong and work through it.

the FIRST time she mentioned she even had a problem was she came on here to fucking humiliate me in public.

Don't you ever insinuate i should do this behind closed doors, because i fucking tried.

Not my fuck up.

Abstraction likes this.
  8. Giacomo

Giacomo Active member

Italy - Rome
    Local Time:
    you are still missing the point...i dont care about who is right or wrong because you both can be right or wrong depending on the point of view and there are no winners and looser in such a thing. Well she has made an huge mistake, let's say so. And if you listen to her you have made an huge mistake. Have you ever asked to yourself where this behave might lead you both? i'll say you, nowhere !!! is just a dead end !!! she'll never admit her mistakes like you'll never admit yours. What's the sense in this? no sense. It's totally useless, stupid and childish to continue like this. So if you care about her like i think you care try to do the first step. Sometimes we have to give up to out pride, even if we are right, for a greeter good. If you believe she's important for you like i think she's. If no keep on behaving like this, it's working so good for the moment !!!

GoddessG likes this.
  9. BunnyAthalus

Local Time:
    I don't think you quite "get" our relationship. I loved my goddess more then anything, i followed her as not just a women i loved, but also my femdom that lead our relationship. I was planning for the future and was yelling from the roof tops how smitten and in love i was with this crazy beautiful women... But there was a cost, from time to time she'd hurt me.

We would constantly have completely different perceptions on an event and where unable no matter how hard i tried to find a way to talk through those differences and get us both going in the same direction, i found it to be impossible. Her standards where ever evolving, fluid and impossible to live up to. I could never be sure what she wanted or when and was regularly made to feel like the worst person in the world. Often times she'd do it in public to humiliate me.

I literally had fights with my goddess about how i'd like for her to get along with my friends, and was looking forward to marrying her and spending my life with her.

I will never understand how that could cause an argument, let along a big fight and yet moments like this became increasingly common until they became the normal function of our relationship.

For a while i turned all that frustration around on myself, convinced that i must be a piece of shit, and that everything was my fault until i realized that wasn't the case at all. There was nothing i could do to reach her, no way to find the middle ground and move forward in the loving relationship.... it wasn't my fault at all.

When i made that post i knew what it would mean. I knew that would be the last interaction i'd have with her as my partner and that from then on i'd be single and yet i did it anyway.

I wish her no ill will. I hope she finds what she's looking for, succeeds in life and goes forward as a strong and proud women. But i will not be following. I cannot continue in our toxic relationship. It's far too dangerous for me to continue this considering i myself suffer from Depression. If i didn't leave it'd only be a matter of time until this relationship killed me.

GoddessG and Abstraction like this.
  10. Giacomo

Giacomo Active member

Italy - Rome
    Local Time:
    Mmm I got it, you are clear...what else to say? Maybe it’s time to move on? It’s over? Sometimes it’s better so. It’s true that easier to destroy than to rebuild but when it’s just impossible is impossible. Years ago I quitted a love story with a girl who was completely make me go crazy. And it was not a femdom story, I even didn’t know about the femdom in past. Sometimes we must find the courage to say that it’s over. I thought “or I quit with her or I kill her, so better to leave” Ahahahahah...

GoddessG likes this.
  11. GoddessG

Verified Female

Goddess and Keyholder
    UK
    Local Time:
    I hope you are able to find happiness and move on from sounds like a tough time. :love:

12. BunnyAthalus

Local Time:
    Despite everything that happens, i wish the same for her too. Sucks so hard that i couldn't be the one to do it. Still love her :/

Hoping to find something as great and wonderful as yours GoddessG. People like you on CM are actually inspirations for me to keep trying

13. Giacomo

Giacomo Active member

Italy - Rome
    Local Time:
    You are making me cry...I’m an emotional romantic :) joking

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice