Home Repair

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by tecolote, Nov 11, 2019.

1. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    11:18 AM
    I had spent much of the morning on Saturday trying to install simple light switches in three bedrooms, but for some reason, I couldn't get them to work. It took a few hours to do, all the while leaving the house without power, and ultimately I failed. To make things worse, I had managed to lose power to parts of all the rooms.

Long story short, I had fucked up, and Michelle wasn't happy. I could tell by the way she looked at me that I would regret this. My ass was literally going to pay for being overconfident about my abilities. I thought I was going to be the hero, but quite the opposite was how it turned out. I was going to be doubly fucked if the electrician found any damage.

We had only been playing at the chastity game, as I had called it, for a short time, but Michelle had really taken a liking to the power that it gave her, and things moved very fast, and suddenly it was no game anymore. At least not for me.

The last time I had attempted and failed so miserably at home repair, she had been annoyed at the inconvenience, but since I wasn't in chastity at the time, and we were just a normal vanilla couple, that was basically the end of it. But this time....

I looked at her, trying to gage her mood, and she merely cocked an eyebrow and let a slight smile bend the corner of her mouth. But it was clear that this smile was not a smile that I was invited to share with her. No, this smile was clearly at my expense. I couldn't even meet her eyes. They were burning with calm fury. I was going to learn a hard lesson at her hand. And it seemed that she was going to enjoy it.

I had basically begged her for this life, of course. I had fantasized about the games that she might play with me. I was horny, and let my fantasies cloud my thinking. Somehow I thought it would all be about me and my dick. Imagine thinking that putting Michelle in charge would result in kinky fantasies coming true. No... She found out that if she learned about my fantasies, she could easily manipulate me with a combination of orgasm denial, promises of fantasies fulfilled, and of course always a reason to take the fantasy away at the last minute and replace it with punishment. My fantasies somehow always turned into a punishment no matter how hard I tried to please her. I believe that swapping fantasy with punishment and seeing my anticipation transform to dread is what pleased her the most.

And somehow I.... Loved it? Either that, or I just never learned. No matter, I would always let her lead me around like an obedient puppy who thinks that he's going to eat steak, but is ultimately ecstatic for being led on a leash to a bowl of kibble instead.

Before we started doing chastity full time, I had somehow thought that her being in charge would be all games related to whether or not I was allowed to have an erection or orgasm. And in my fantasies, these games always ended up being so very erotic. But Michelle had her own ideas.

First, she had started making me improve myself. I was 'forced' to eat better. She had us walking every night. I started actually getting in shape for the first time in a long time.

Then she started punishing me. One of the books I got her talked about punishment, and just like that, one day I got a serious spanking because I picked a zit on my nose leaving a small blemish that would last for days... "Next time, I'll punish you every day until it heals" she had told me casually. I had no doubt that she would follow through.

Then, I was required to work out every morning. I had to wake up early, and do a 7 Minute workout in the nude while she watched, and sometimes she used a crop to smack me on my ass, or my balls, or wherever else she wanted if she thought I was slacking. These workouts were like a sprint, and I was completely drained by them. Once I started being able to handle them without gasping for air 7 minutes turned to 14, then 21, and onwards until it was nearly a full hour every day, in the nude, dripping sweat first thing in the morning.

I am not a morning person.

And if I failed to perform... She took away privileges. Like television or the internet or video games.

Of course, she also kept me from having orgasms, but that just became normal. I can't remember how long it has been since I was permitted a good old fashioned orgasm.

And, I mean, that was the whole reason I ever wanted this. I wanted to spice up our sex life. I wanted to give her control so that she might lose some of her sexual inhibitions. I imagined that she would finally reveal her darkest fantasies, and we would suddenly be doing kinky things several times a week. What I found out is that she didn't really have sexual inhibitions, so our sex life only changed in that I was no longer allowed orgasms. But chastity had unleashed her inhibitions about being controlling in a big way. She owned me now. Like for real. There was no part of my life that she couldn't control if she desired. To question her invited losing the small bits of attention that I suddenly craved so deeply.

So what was supposed to end up giving me hotter and more frequent sex had ended up giving me much less sex. I was always horny as hell. I was much more horny than I had ever been, even as a teen. She knew how to push my buttons to keep me begging for even a brief touch. And every day, it became a little easier to manipulate me. Sometimes just her brushing a fingertip across my chest would leave me quivering. And for that brief touch, I was willing to do anything she wished. I would slave for hours, days, or even weeks just for her. Because she learned how to keep me horny and manipulate that horniness, there was really no limit to her control.

And now... Well, now I have to pay the price for playing with electricity. I thought that she was going to whip my ass, but she is much more imaginative than that. No, I saw that she had brought out a electroshock kit with all sorts of attachments meant for uncomfortable places. I knew from experience that it could be either quite pleasurable or supremely painful. I assume that she doesn't have my comfort in mind after I botched the job so badly... You know what they say: if you're going to play with fire, you are going to get burned.

CagedAnimal2 likes this.
  2. TheRealAdam

TheRealAdam Long term member

Software engineer + First aid instructor
    Local Time:
    8:18 PM
    Electricity can be quite a puzzle and you need to be careful and think ahead. Be absolutely sure that your plan works and follows the regulations. I have played with electricity for over 40 years, learned from pro's, and currently busy rewiring my third house. (In our new house, almost everything needs to be replaced because of bad DIY work.).

The electricity in the US is different than in Europe. If you have questions regarding electricity, I can recommend this Q&A site: https://diy.stackexchange.com/.

Good luck with the DIY and don't get electrocuted.

3. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    11:18 AM
    Oh, I've learned my lesson. (this story is entirely fiction, aside from the the electrical repair part).

The electrician insisted on doing the work with hot wires, and managed to shock himself in the process (he was not injured).

4. TheRealAdam

TheRealAdam Long term member

Software engineer + First aid instructor
    Local Time:
    8:18 PM
    Stupid guy...

subslave l likes this.
  5. subslave l

subslave l Active member

Local Time:
    1:18 PM
    Must have an “electrical expert”. An electrician turns off power, checks, then rechecks to make sure no voltage is present.

It only takes one mistake.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice