Hopefully now is the time.

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by My-submission, Aug 15, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. My-submission

My-submission Newbie.

Local Time:
    2:20 PM
    Thanks for your take on this. After my recent misguided Ill judged errors I think that's why I have decided to wait for the reassurance as you say and hopefully 8 weeks is a reasonable amount of time for her to have seen enough to decide if it was beneficial to her and if she liked it or not.

2. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:20 AM
    If you’re still starting out, and she is on the fence, that’s a whole different animal. Then I would lock back up. That way it doesn’t put any pressure on her to be a warden or your keeper. If this is still up in the air on whether this is for her, I would do everything I could to not burden her with lockup’s.

Once both of you are in the groove, you can see more clearly and see if she asks “where’s your cage?!”

good luck

My-submission likes this.
  3. My-submission

My-submission Newbie.

Local Time:
    So I took the advice and locked back up myself. I'm not sure if she would have asked or told me to herself and I kind of wanted to find out if she would but I would have been disappointed if she didn't so I opted to save myself from potential disappointment. Im not sure how bothered she is about it still even though she is going along with it.

It's been a strange period this last week, life seems very vanilla despite being back locked. I appreciate it takes time to get to a point where this is a lifestyle particularly FLR. I've been asking myself a few questions lately like does she really have it in her. I can't believe how Dom she is during PIV but that's where it stops so is that just role play. I've read on CM someone's post that I think is what I need which is Just a tiny little bit of a reminder from her of our situation is enough to keep me going.

It was two months ago from today I asked my wife if she would keep my cock locked and she agreed. Ive been working hard most days with chores cooking cleaning and attention to her within this time which she likes and I think this is the main driving force of me staying in chastity.
    I love her dominance during PIV and would love to see bits of it on a more day to day basis but can't think of a way to bring this up without it coming across as topping.
    Were not so good at communicating our sexual thoughts but I've discovered we do communicate better in the throws of PIV or whilst she is being dominant.

Having said that we had a breif talk yesterday in the car when she asked me to get something out of her purse and I came across the chastity key she keeps in there "Oh what's this" She laughed, then made it a bit more serious and said how embarassed would I be if I had to go to hospital or something like that? I said it would be my embarrassment and perhaps she would come and save me from it or maybe not. She gave a little laugh then the conversation moved on. This is probably the first time it has comfortably come out naturally in conversation between us both in a day to day situation.

I've kind of been topping from the bottom by trying to suggest or force a situation so I can be punished. Aftter thinking about this allot I need to slow down and pick the right time to talk about it with her so I can be reassured with the situation and discover her thoughts on it and if all goes well to try and inform her more about this lifestyle so she can find out for herself without it coming across as me topping.

4. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    I think you should just drop the punishment fantasy. You've made it clear you want it and she hasn't shown any interest. If you push her too hard she may get pissed and make you regret it then feel bad about it and never do it again. I wouldn't enjoy physically punishing a lover no matter how much they enjoy it and she may be the same way.

tomf_22033 likes this.
  5. My-submission

My-submission Newbie.

Local Time:
    Hi, Thanks for your thoughts. I think your right I should and from now on I will just shut up about it now and sit tight in chastity and let her lead the way and find herself. Don't get me wrong I do hope it can be re visited but I've said enough, she knows so I will leave it up to her and afterall her inner Dom comes out during PIV so that's something to look forward to. I should be thankful of how far we have come in just two months. I'd like to think if chastity wasn't for her she would have said something by now but she hasn't so that's got to be positive. Perhaps she does enjoy that control.

bondinchas likes this.
  6. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    Also, a smart Domme isn't going to punish you in a way that you crave. They will find something that you are going to really find unpleasant.

bondinchas and My-submission like this.
  7. My-submission

My-submission Newbie.

Local Time:
    I think there is an inner domme and In a way I have been punished but in the silent way. Moving on lessons learned, advice given I will do my best to improve. On a positive something quite funny happened today that I wrote about in chastity in vanilla life, wasn't sure if I should have put it here. Apart from what happened she made a comment at the end that did cheer me up along with the situation.

bondinchas likes this.
  8. My-submission

My-submission Newbie.

Local Time:
    Thanks for the advice.

bondinchas likes this.
  9. My-submission

My-submission Newbie.

Local Time:
    So now 10 weeks new at this.

I was let out 4 days ago for PIV. It started with me going down on her then she told me to go and get the key as she wanted to feel cock inside her. It turned out not very enjoyable for her at all as I didn't last long. I tried not to cum too soon but I was never going to last and unfortunately I came inside her with quite an intense orgasm, I tried to keep going for her but eventually it was hopeless. This is the 5th time in 10 weeks we have had PIV but the first poor performance. I went back down to clean her out but she was having none of this. Instead she mounted on top of me and grabbed my balls tightly squeezing them hard and digging her nails into them she then vigorously used my tightly held balls to try and bring herself off by rubbing herself with them. It was agony but immensely pleasurable at the same time She told me that I hadn't done a good enough job fucking her, she was disappointed and that I had better do a better job the following night. I locked myself back in the cage. Thankfully the following night never happened. I did feel bad in that I had let her down as I couldn't give her what she wanted along with feeling preasured to do better.

Not much has happened since realy. So I've been trying to think about the little changes and little things that I am noticing about her this week and since we started. They might be something or nothing. Here's just a few.

As I was having a bath she walked in to see me naked in pink bathwater. She looked down at my locked cage and she had a nice big smile on her face. We then talked about day to day stuff like it's no big deal being in chastity. (This was however before my poor performance)

At the dinner table she now sits at the top. I must admit I started this re arrangement early on but I have noticed it is now the natural de fault seating arrangement now and where she will now place herself and with me to her right and 1 place away.

My chores are more the norm now. If I tell her I've done a particular job her response is now "Good". I have polished your work shoes for you and they realy are looking nice. She replies "Good". I've washed your car "Good". Not all the time but often.

I will sometimes thank her for something she's asked me to do and she will reply "Your welcome"

I get to lie at her feet, sometimes naked and she will rest her feet on top of me. (I don't have a foot fetish but enjoy being under her feet).

If she has an evening snack she will just hold her hand out and expect me to take away the rubbish without a word and I will take it to the bin or she might drop it on me if I'm at her feet.

These are just a few of the little things that weren't there before but I love. Don't get me wrong this isn't happening 24/7 but to me they are little signs of a change in dynamic and I hope we can continue.

bondinchas likes this.
  10. CuckeldBull

CuckeldBull Long term member

Retired
    Florida
    Local Time:
    9:20 AM
    I prefer myself locked up. She has become more Dom since I started caging myself n I enjoy when she exercises her dominance. Two weeks is my limit before I need release. I've even enjoyed a few ruined orgasms just to see what they felt like. Very frustrating but fun gettin there. Has she considered cuckolding as part of her dominance too?

11. My-submission

My-submission Newbie.

Local Time:
    Cuckolding has not been mentioned between us. It's never been at the forefront of my mind. I have no idea if she thinks about this but I would have been naive to not realise that this pathway exists and to not have thought about it prior. When we began this journey I accepted that it is as much a journey for her and this could lead anywhere. she is in the process of discovering herself and if she chooses cuckolding, then as a true loyal submissive husband slave that I want to be I would be happy to support her.

12. CuckeldBull

Retired
    Florida
    Local Time:
    True. Both will change some but dont be so submissive you give up your marriage. Remember you have something she saw in you that these other piece of meats dont have.
    Myself? I turned on my charm n gave her a few sessions of “lovemaking” n “fucks”. Theres a difference n Im good at both. (not to strut or anything.)
    Keep your confidence n remember they’re just meat where you have heart!

13. My-submission

My-submission Newbie.

Local Time:
    Thanks for the advice, I will keep it in mind. Time will tell where we end up but I imagine a long way off anything like that if at all. I was turned on when she pleasured herself with the wand and I had to watch and wait.

CuckeldBull and bondinchas like this.
  14. CuckeldBull

Retired
    Florida
    Local Time:
    If you think that's a trip... wait until you lick n suk her clean from her lover!
    I always made sure I did a good job n she loved having the dominance of the moment over two men.

15. My-submission

My-submission Newbie.

Local Time:
    I am still locked in my cage since the last update. I believe this has been a significant week in our journey. Nothing exciting but significant.

Feeling horny I asked her if we could have some PIV time. She flat out rejected me and I accepted the rejection with no fuss.

On another night feeling even hornier In bed I asked her if I could please just touch her pussy. She said No.

She ordered a tight leather skirt. When it arrived I asked her if I could help her get into it. She knows I love leather and allowed this. She stepped in and I zipped it up for her and asked permission to feel her body, feeling the soft tight leather hug her body, on my knees I pressed my face into the skirt which she allowed for a few minutes. I got carried away and started to run my hand up her inner thigh. "What do you think your doing" She ended it there. I was to unzip her and hang it up for her.

I was nervous about an upcoming situation where being locked in chastity could be embarrassing. I explained my concerns to her. I started with "I know I said I should never ask". "Maybe you could consider unlocking me and letting me out, I'm quite nervous about this ". She listened to what I had to say but didn't reply. It was obvious I wanted her to give me the key yet I felt ashamed for asking. This is the first time I have asked, and had been dreading this moment. She asked me to pass her purse to her and I burrried my head into my mobile phone waiting for her to hand it to me thinking that's it its over now. Instead she got something else out her purse and the key never came.
    The situation wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be I got through it but I still felt ashamed that I had asked and later thanked her for not giving me the key. I realised then that actually she had done the best thing for me but her words left me feeling truly submissive to her like never before, she said " I have no use for it this weekend so it can stay as it is until I want it"
    I couldn't believe what I had just heard, I was stunned. If ever I wanted confirmation that she wasn't just playing along and that it meant something to her then I think this was it.

Jessica Alexander likes this.
  16. My-submission

My-submission Newbie.

Local Time:
    A truly amazing, intimately and submissive experience (A few nights ago). She has already started training me at how she likes to be bathed so this was me surprising her and putting myself to the test on the 3rd occasion I have been allowed to do this.

I had a nice hot bath ready for her, depth was correct and the temperature just right, candles lit room steamy with a glass of wine next to the bath ready for her return from the gym. I greeted her with bath robe and slippers at the front door and was invited to join her in the bathroom, naked. Still locked in my cage and entering my 4th week of denial.

I knelt by the side of the bath watching her naked body relax in the water. I felt so submissive kneeling naked and locked at her side and I new what was expected but waited patiently for 10-15 minutes. Then I asked permission to wash her body which she allowed. I have been shown how she likes this done and what products to use so using the correct body wash cream I started at her feet slowly massaging my way up her legs as she drank her wine. I was so turned on to see her so relaxed yet I was entirely focused on what I had to do and didn't even thinking of my own pleasure I was in pure submissive mode, maybe this is what they call subspace. I avoided her pussy gently working my way up her body. She passed me the glass without a word for me to put down and she then raised her arms above her head and relaxed further back. I proceeded to gently massage the cream up her body into her breasts up to her neck then under arms and down her arms taking my time. Finishing off with kissing her hand and passing her glass back. As she lies further back I then asked permission to wash her pussy which that night I was permitted. I slowly massaged over her pussy as her head tilts back enjoying the contact, I was gentle and knew this was not a moment for my pleasure . I remained kneeling by the side. I was silent but paid attention as she washed and conditioned her hair which I am not yet allowed to do then she shaved her legs pussy and underarms. I asked her if I could shave her legs but no not yet.

When she is done she steps out the bath. My job now is to oil her body toe to top and then towel dried her body and wrapped a towel around her. She went off to the bedroom whilst I cleaned up the bathroom.

I joined her in the bedroom where she was lay on her back naked legs open inviting me in. I have no idea how long I went down on her it was such a long time. I made her orgasm with my mouth then the doxy wand took her to yet another level and then I gently finished with my mouth again. I asked if she wanted to unlock her cock to which she told me that she didn't think her pussy could take any more and she was satisfied.

Strange that we have been together for so many years but the power of love, intimacy and submission I feel now is overwhelming. I have been thinking about this moment regularly since.

elias likes this.
  17. My-submission

My-submission Newbie.

Local Time:
    My wife asked me if I had any idea what I would like for christmas. I know it's a long way off but she is very organised. I jokingly said that I could use a new ironing board. She laughed but guess what. We will be going shopping together for a new ironing board for me. She was hysterical at the thought it had conjured up in her head of her telling the sales person that it was for my Christmas and then I should carry it back to the car and later wrap it up for myself. She went on to say she would look for a personalised cover to put on it. Thing is I don't think she was joking.

I will let you know if this actually happens.

Chaste J. likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice