2 lives for the ladies

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by richard, Nov 29, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    2:34 AM
    I was wondering how our superior female friends on this site cope with their roles with males.

I have noticed many of you are in admin roles during the day. So to be switching from a work environment where you are working for males. And then going home where your males are totally submissive. What goes through your heads?

rich.

2. valsboy

valsboy Active member

Local Time:
    Interesting questions Richard. Hope you don't mind me chiming in here. I'm only sub to one of those 'superior ladies', that is Duchess, who works in an Administrative capacity. I guess she works in this field because she has the right attributes; organisational, communication and networking skills amongst others needed for her specific situation. As our skills sets all stem from our personality in one way or another, then I would also guess that is why she doesn't see our relationship as bringing her work home with her. Rather its a clearer facet of her personality. Her post is definitely not working for males, and she's no bimbo! Also, I'm not totally submissive (she'd hate that, I think), real life gets in the way. Of course the flip side of your question is also very interesting, but thats a different bag of cats.

3. montreal_cuck

montreal_cuck Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:34 PM
    It can be difficult for my Goddess - because I'm her boss. I started in the adult entrainment industry because of chastity, and produce chastity material based on a real 24/7 couple, amongst other things - but when it became enough to sustain us both, she quit her job and works with me full time.

I am an absolute submissive to her, I've been in chastity for years with releases once a month, and then put back in. However on the business end of things I am far more knowledgeable - and therefore I need to tell her what to do, organize her day, and basically be a boss.

It leads to a strange dynamic between us, because obviously she has total control of me, yet on a professional level I control her. It's caused some static in the past, thankfully not much - but I know for both of us, switching between these roles dozens of times a day can be very difficult, especially when deadlines are due, updates to our site *need* to go out every friday, rain, shine, hurricane, or otherwise - so the stress level can get pretty high. During these times I come out of sub-mode and become a total alpha-male. which can be a pesky thing when we live in a 24/7 female led relationship.

Basically we've learned to read each other pretty well...when I'm in "business mode" she knows not to try and control me...because well I'm taking care of our livelihood and to be in business you need to be confident and outgoing.

Without being able to kneel at her feet and ask "how may I please you Goddess" at the end of every single day - I honestly don't even know how I'd deal with the stress...my submissive lifestyle is like a mental vacation. When she tells me to do even the simplest of tasks, I feel free. When she goes to see other men, I feel absolute freedom and joy - and truly believe that I'm an inferior male, a cuck, a slave, with a worthless member - and she deserves those other men.

Yet, when I'm in that alpha-male mode...man it can be difficult, and she has expressed that she actually likes seeing me go into that mode though - seeing me become the man, like the men she goes to see outside of our relationship for her pleasures. She wants to rip my clothes off and my chastity - and ravage me. Yet she holds back because she loves to no end the dynamic we have, and me being submissive.

It's a fine line we walk, on a daily basis - as most of us do. As life intrudes on fantasy...I only hope that more people are as fortunate as I. I read a lot about wives being weirded out by chastity, or unwilling to be dominant, which is absolutely fine...it's the choice of each individual - but my heart does indeed bleed for those men who are submissive who cannot be, and it must remain only fantasy!

4. RubberDuckDK

RubberDuckDK Mistress slave

Farmer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    3:34 AM
    Montreal: First of all: Thank you for a good post. I agree with many of your points but I have one question: You say that to be in business you need to be confident and outgoing, and I agree. Does that imply that you can not be confident and outgoing as a submissive? It can be a trick question, I know :) It touches the core of the whole 24/7 debate: Is it possible..

Im bringing this up because Richard asked how the females cope with their roles in everyday lives. I guess they do exactly what we -as submissives- do: Express who we are and in the sexual context the Ds part is amplified while all the other facets of our personalities are expressed more explicitly in other contexts. What hurts me in a sexual context also hurts me in an everyday context although my reaction may be different.

But I'll be quiet for now and listen to what the stronger sex has to say about this matter..

5. montreal_cuck

montreal_cuck Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:34 PM
    RubberDuckDK: personally I can't be outgoing and confident when I'm a submissive. There are probably as many answers to that question as there are people on this forum.

I have to go into "business mode" when I conduct business because I need to be commanding, able to negotiate, cut deals, put people in their place, not get taken for a fool, protect myself while opening up to opportunities for growth, and all that fun day-to-day stuff that goes with owning and operating a small business...especially in adult entertainment!

When I'm a sub...I'm a blithering fool half the time. I have no confidence, only subservience. I become something lesser than myself, and all my thoughts and caring are directed completely towards my Goddess, with no perception of my own needs and desires.

Being in chastity 24/7/365 helps with this definitely...before chastity, when I had an orgasm - I was not submissive anymore. Chastity fixed that, and thus I am a 24/7 slave unless we're working - but it also is hard to come out of that submissive nature, to be dominating and confident to do business.

But yes, I'll be quite now as well and let the stronger sex have their say :)

6. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    8:34 PM
    Mistress insists that people are opposite in bed from T/their daily lives. P/people who have dominant positions at work are sub in the bedroom...submissive at work, Dominant at home.

7. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    8:34 PM
    interesting I am the "boss" at work, and the sub at home.

8. pantyboy79

pantyboy79 Property of Miss J

Local Time:
    Hey guys, I know this was directed at the Ladies here, but seeing as all replies have come from the males, I'm gonna toss in my two cents as well:

Miss J is a housewife and takes care of the home and my three daughters while I am serving on active duty in the Army. This tends to toss our dynamic a little as well since the homemaker is the stereotypical submissive wife, but please know that as soon as I come home, I am in HER domain. This is HER house, and everything within is to be respected as such. She runs my home life while I am at work and as I deploy and such. So much so that my kids even tell me how much this is Mommy's house and she paid for it with HER money!

At the beginning of my 11 years in the Army, I was taught strict submission, obedience, and discipline. Now that I have got a few stripes, I am the middle man when it comes to professional submission to my superiors, and professional dominance to my soldiers, mostly dealing with the latter. As I have grown through the ranks, my submission to my superiors has become finely tuned (now if I can do that with my submission to Miss J!), leaving me to fulfill the missions issued by them through my dominance of my subordinants, if that makes sense.

On the one hand, finding my subspace is a HUGE vacation from the stress of controlling an Infantry Squad of 9 grown men from all aspects of their training all the way down to making sure their finances are straight and divorces are being finalized. While on the reality hand, it is often hard for me to shed the mantle of leadership.

Well that was a nice bit of introspection for me. I hope I have added to the conversation here. Very important stuff.

9. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hello Richard,
    I rarely need to work anymore. When I do work it's in a freelance advisory role where I am my own boss.
    There is no "switch" for me I am in charge both at home and at work.
    Happy Christmas.
    Amanda xx

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice