Wife Enjoying Our New Chastity Life (Journal)

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by lockedhusband11, Sep 6, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. lockedhusband11

lockedhusband11 Long term member

Local Time:
    4:35 PM
    She would hate anything like that to happen and if anything looks after my health way better than I do!
    But, thankyou. It's good to know that people are genuinely looking out for each other on these forums

2. lockedhusband11

Local Time:
    Last night was play night. Her in lingerie and me in just my cage. We start with the Magic Wand and She enjoys it but it's a little too intense for Her and She takes it from me, stands behind me as i'm on all fours and presses it against my asshole like She's trying to get it right inside. It is also used to vibrate my cage, but there will be no relief for me tonight.
    Then the punishment begins and the leather strap is produced. She doesn't hold back tonight and i'm spanked long and hard. I squeel, I gasp, I cry out. It stings, it sears, i'm left with red marks all over my bottom and at one point I wonder if i might get to the verge of tears if it gets any worse.
    Then She plays a game. The Magic Wand is used to tickle my feet and i'm informed that if i move my body AT ALL, i'll get a hard hit from the strap. I move many times
    We both know that I could take much more punishment and I don't beg for mercy once. We agree that She shouldn't have to put this much effort into it, so this morning I ordered a riding crop with a thin leather loop at it's tip.
    After the strapping i fetch the 8 inch dildo for Her. She looks intently and curiously at me, seeing me for the first time put a condom on a cock which is not my own. I try not to think about where seeds of ideas like this could take Her mind.
    When i'm fucking Her with this huge dick, thrusting it by hand, and see the pleasure on Her face, i get so incredibly aroused my cage fills up so tight it hurts. I feel intensely humiliated and emasculated. At one point She needs more lube so takes it out of Herself and sucks it. Sucks on it like She has never sucked mine. Thirsty. A kneel, watching Her, straining in my little device and wonder if She will offer it to me to suck, but She never does.
    Later we discuss our playtime
    "I had a hude cock inside me" She says
    "Did you enjoy it?" I ask
    "Yes" She smiles
    "Did you enjoy having that big cock inside You while Your husband was all locked up"
    "Yes. I did. Did it turn you on?"
    "Yes" I confess

3. lockedhusband11

Local Time:
    Tonight i kneel at Her feet
    "What if i've come to regret my choice to be locked and have become quite pathetic and desperate?"
    "Well that's unfortunate isn't it. You've been very foolish"
    "But i'll stay locked and pathetic and desperate?"
    "Well, yes. You missed Your chance and should have thought about asking to get out last night. But don't worry. Another chance will come up one day. You've got many things to do first. I'm very unsatisfied with you right now"

tecolote likes this.
  4. lockedhusband11

Local Time:
    We have two punishment implements now. A leather strap and a riding crop, black and long with a thin leather loop at the end. She looks incredible with it in Her hand in Her pencil skirt and heels.
    At the weekend i'm acting up. i don't know why but i'm not as submissive as usual and i'm not as attentive to Her needs or as focused on Her as i should be. On Sunday morning She lets me know about it and puts Her hand down my underwear to make sure i'm still locked in my little cage
    "Hmmm" She says "Have you somehow managed to unlock and cheat?"
    "No" i reply "i would never and besides there's no way i could know where the key is"
    "You've just been back to being bad again. Naughty like you used to be before we started this"
    Later as we are doing the groceries and i'm pushing the cart She lets me know "I think we need to give you an attitude adjustment when we get home.
    As soon as the shopping is away i'm taken upstairs where i strip and She gives me a few slaps with the leather strap. The crop hadn't arrived by this point, so She keeps it short and tells me that i'll be getting more of the same when that arrives.
    Which brings me to tonight. Our first time with the riding crop.
    My ass is covered in thick red lines and welts. She goes longer than She ever has with the strap. Trying different angles and varying how hard She hits. I'm crying out with the pain of each hit. They hurt enough every time to surprise me and i can understand why some who feel it's wrath beg and burst into tears.
    She still says 'sorry' a couple of times when She hits me in an unintended place. There's still the loving non-dominant girl who occassionally appears acting like She has no idea what She is doing and unsure of everything and not wanting to hurt me. Then She comes back, certain and powerful. Building confidence I hope.
    I hope She is enjoying it and not just doing this for me?
    So i check. I'm panting with endorphins and agony as i crawl to Her and feel up underneath Her skirt into Her cotton panties
    Wet
    So wet

Kybela, Mash2214 and tecolote like this.
  5. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    3:35 PM
    Your progression of Chastity and Punishment is very descriptive and informative. It’s nice to hear how your growing together both of you discovering the pleasures of this new arrangement. Keeping the communication between you is very important wether it’s for her needs ,yours or for concerns over using to small of a ring. Your in this together for a very long time. No matter where it leads you it will be an exciting and sometimes painful journey. Good Luck. Thanks for Sharing

6. sissybitch

sissybitch Long term member

engine development engineer
    north wales uk
    Local Time:
    10:35 PM
    @lockedhusband11 , yes the riding crop , can give anything from a loving slap to serious punishment , I have been on the receiving end of one many times at the hand of my mistress, and brought to tears more than once

Mash2214 and lockedhusband11 like this.
  7. lockedhusband11

Local Time:
    Another punishment this evening with the riding crop. A few of the strikes were breathtaking and Mistress is getting quicker between each stroke. This time She made me look at my bottom in the mirror afterwards and She pointed out the red lines from the crop. It makes me tight in my cage with arousal and i can't quite believe that i've gone this long without cumming and that She obviously has no plans to let me any time soon.
    I'm so lucky.
    I've started to address Her with 'Yes Mistress' but only in the occasional text as a reply to a request. Maybe one day She'll like that i say it in person but it's still all early days

Mash2214 and sissybitch like this.
  8. lockedhusband11

Local Time:
    Last night i'm ordered to the bed where i wait naked on hands and knees and She holding the riding crop
    My ass is bared and my Wife says "Oh poor baby. It's covered in little bruises. I can't be doing this to you anymore"
    Then She gives me the harshest whipping yet and again i'm told to look at my red marks, lines and welts in the mirror.
    Misress leaves to go to the bathroom and wash up before bed and i pick up and put on a pair of pink, lace panties before following Her in. She's never seen me wearing panties.
    She laughs and shakes Her head
    "It's really getting perverted now"
    Then we kiss and She feels my cage through the panties before i'm ordered to lay on the floor while She giggles at me

Mash2214 and John like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice