Attenti a non farvi male

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Senzanome, Sep 18, 2019.

1. Senzanome

Senzanome New member

Local Time:
    7:32 AM
    Salve a tutti sono un ragazzo entrato da poche settimane in questo sito e volevo raccontarvi la mia disavventura per evitare che capitasse anche a voi . Ho provato questo "gioco " da circa un anno , abbiamo usato una gabbia di metallo non conosco il nome ma mi stava abbastanza bene, giocavamo una volta al mese e la indossavo per un giorno , giusto per lo sfizio di provare nuove avventure e ci siamo sempre divertiti con la mia ragazza . Purtroppo la settimana scorsa dopo esserci spinti un po troppo al limite , il mio testicolo sinistro ha iniziato a farmi un po piu male del solito però ero troppo eccitato e non ho fatto caso a questo . Il giorno dopo quando sono andato in bagno senza gabbia ho notato che vicino al testicolo avevo delle palline piu piccole e una parte grumosa che mi faceva male e mi sono spaventato . Dopo 4 giorni sentendo ancora il dolore sono andato dal dottore dicendogli che ero caduto con le palle sul tavolo . Mi ha dato una cura ma non vedo miglioramenti e ho prenotato una ecografia , speriamo vada tutto bene e da oggi non farò mai più questo gioco :( . Non voglio spaventarvi ma state attenti . Un saluto

2. Ubercurious

Ubercurious Member

Local Time:
    Took the liberty of running your post through google translate:

Hi everyone, I am a young man who came to this site a few weeks ago and I wanted to tell you about my mishap to prevent it from happening to you too. I tried this "game" for about a year, we used a metal cage I do not know the name but I was quite well, we played once a month and wore it for a day, just for the fun of trying new adventures and we are always have fun with my girlfriend. Unfortunately, last week after having pushed myself a little too far, my left testicle started to hurt me a little more than usual but I was too excited and I didn't notice this. The next day when I went to the bathroom without a cage I noticed that near the testicle I had smaller balls and a lumpy part that hurt and I got scared. After 4 days, still feeling the pain, I went to the doctor and told him that I had fallen with the balls on the table. He gave me a cure but I don't see any improvement and I booked an ultrasound, we hope everything goes well and from today I will never do this game again :(. I don't want to scare you but be careful.

Senzanome likes this.
  3. Senzanome

Senzanome New member

Local Time:
    La settimana prossima mi devo operare ☹

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice