Piercing-secured Shaft only device fitting experience and advice

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Peter Rabbit, Jul 29, 2019.

1. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    12:20 PM
    I would like to call all the pierced men in shaft-only, base-ring free, chastity devices for questions on your ideal fit.

1. How far back from your glans ridge do you like your cage?

I mean either if you are fully happy with what you have or what you’d do slightly different, how much more coverage behind the corona of your glans penis do you want or need?

2. Do you cover your frenulum or is it exposed? If circumcised, do you extend back to your scar?

3. Do you wear your cage with your skin pulled back entirely? Halfway or naturally? Or do you snug up as much skin around your glans to cover it as much as the device will let you?

4. What’s your minimum flaccid restriction, and where? Where does the cage either touch the most, or press into your flesh while flaccid.

Does it just kiss your skin? How much tighter than your flaccid diameter or circumference did you fit?

Where means where is the tightest point along your penis? Is it a straight tube and the thickest part of your shaft meets, where? Is it shaped or restricted at the back end?

And I’m talking about the restriction as you are wearing it. A Lori device can get heavy and stretches you longer and thinner. A 3D printed device is practically weightless.

I’ve seen Steelworks Extreme Schandmaske, Steelwerks Tube Jackets and Securo Cages, MaleChastityNow GlansArmor and MouseTraps, Evotion Bijou, Lori numbered devices galore, PA-5000, RigidChastity Impalers, etc.

In fact I’ve worn them all except the Steelworks Extreme devices.

Each seem to have a different natural fit. What do you have, what do you like, how tight do you need it and where along your shaft?

There’s not a lot of fitting advice for shaft only devices. The designs are various but there’s got to be a common theory of fit.

Please provide your experiences.

ValleyMichael, lexie and Rkve1 like this.
  2. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    11:20 AM
    Ive worn an Evolution Bijou with a frenum piercing for over a year more or less 24/7. Fits great, feels great, and I can't get an erection. Works. for me.

3. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    G
    Great! If you could provide a little more info, more details about relative lengths, construction amounts, as I detailed above are greatly appreciated by me, and others looking to benefit from our experiences. :)

4. Peaches

Peaches "kinky guy"

Business owner
    South Carolina
    Local Time:
    I have a bijou with the PA and I can't wear it more than four days before my pa starts to bleed from being pushed forward.

Uncut. It's a snug fit when flacid. I touch the inside of the device but it doesn't compress me. I had the ridge behind my Corona exaggerated so it will rest against the device and help with pulling back.

I can only assume my pa depth is off and that is where causing the fit issues.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  5. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    I probably made this too complicated...
    In general, regardless of the type of device I’m curious how men position their skin:

Do you wear your cage with your skin pulled back entirely? Halfway or naturally? Or do you snug up as much skin around your glans to cover it as much as the device will let you?

6. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    I'm circumcised. (I like to think that makes me one of God's chosen people, LOL) So I can't help with this one.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  7. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    In chastity do you keep your foreskin naturally positioned, or do you pull it back?

8. Giveitup

Giveitup Long term member

Local Time:
    10:20 AM
    I could just be me, but I think he's saying that they have cut-off his foreskin, probably as a baby, so there's nothing to position...

ampallang4 likes this.
  9. ampallang4

ampallang4 Member

Local Time:
    12:20 AM
    I wear a Lori #8A and roll the foreskin down over the glans. In my case, this prevents edema buildup which has plagued me with any other device i've tried.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  10. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    Oh duh. I’m sorry! I read it completely backwards. :rolleyes::+1:

Maybe I’ve “restored” some of my glans coverage, but I’m cut. Fairly loosely apparently. And I have enrobed my glans in my remaining shaft skin and let that bear the brunt of expansion against cage rods. My piercing prevents me from 100% coverage.

When I’m unlocked and unadorned, I now rest with my glans hidden. The Greeks would be proud. I’m not a barbarian or Satyr with unseemly displays of my glans head. See Kynodesme.

It makes for a tight and snug fit in my cages. I have a lot of flesh along my underside, and that’s the part that really needs guarding. Folding it forward seems to prevent stimulation for me.

11. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    I too had edema problems in a Lori device which was fitted tight around my pulled back shaft diameter. That skin is sensitive to pressure whereas my shaft skin can take a lot more.

12. subslave l

subslave l Active member

Local Time:
    I am interested also. I was circumcised at 35, as a “high and loose”. My scar is back and flaccid my foreskin can cover the ridge. I try to keep it pulled back, but shrinkage in the cage lets it find it’s home. Got a PA at 57 for more security in chastity. Waiting on it to heal.

Just curious about the open tube and the closed end still. I like the idea of plastic vs metal because of stress on the PA. I bought a short MM Jailbird and are having turtling issues.

Sorry @Peter Rabbit about jumping in, but I am curious about a lot of the same questions as well

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  13. MSDB321

MSDB321 Long term member

Lincs UK
    Local Time:
    5:20 PM

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  14. ValleyMichael

ValleyMichael Junior Member

Local Time:
    I'm curious - are you a shower or a grower? I ask because I'm planning to get a PA soon, which I will use for chastity purposes, and I really like the "can't get an erection" part of the smaller cages I've worn. Like, my cock just hits its limits and stops. With larger cages I find that I get much more of an erection and it puts strain on things. I can see how a tight shaft-only cage would have that effect on someone whose flaccid and erect lengths are similar, but if they're very different (e.g. mine are like 1.5" and 5.8") then not so much.

There's not much in the way of very cheap shaft-only devices to experiment with, and I'd rather not spend thousands on getting it right.

15. Queensbitch

Queensbitch Long term member

Local Time:
    I ordered the steel eBay devices. One is just a tube and the other one has the two bars over the head. They are both 1-1/8” inside diameter and touch all of my shaft at flaccid size. I am also circumcised but pull all the skin in that I can. The angle they are cut at is the wrong angle and I am not pierced to have a perfect fit. lucky for me I have a machinist friend that once I get all the measurements decided on he is going to make me a custom one. I am going to pattern it from the one with the two bars over the head just because we have tried repeatedly and we are unable to make me orgasm in the cage at all.

16. Queensbitch

Local Time:
    I also am going to go 1/8” smaller than flaccid to help hold better by contact while wearing my kilt or not wearing clothes at all

17. Derek Clifford Cravens

Local Time:
    So what chastity works best for growers not showers

18. Peaches

Peaches "kinky guy"

Business owner
    South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Male Chastity now.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  19. Queensbitch

Local Time:
    I squeeze into a 1 3/4” jailbird before my PA. But I grow to almost 7”. My PA cage is the best fit for me

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice