Are there also "UnSucess"-stories?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by piet00, Jul 25, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    2:02 AM
  2. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    2:02 AM
    This is so true, not just of FLR, but also of chastity and any other kink you would like to introduce, a menu for success.

3. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    6:47 AM
    When I first joined the Mansion almost four years ago there were many, many posts from men who had failed to convince, cajole or trick their partners into locking up their penis and take charge. This was usually because of the frantic, self obsessed and fantasy fueled way they approached the topic. There were also sad stories of wives who had essentially said get away from me you freak even if the topic had been approached calmly and with thought. I have read of relationships, even marriages, that have collapsed in part due to the idea of the man wearing a chastity device.

My own experience is mixed. My Wife said yes to me wearing a device immediately, but no to being the Keyholder. I had to prove to her I was serious and this wasn’t a fad. I also had to convince her that wearing a device wasn’t risky. When she did take control it was a very gentle transition. That said my most recent period of denial was eight and a half months and the two prior to that were both six months long. My Wife is now very much in control and has said there is no going back.

A year or so ago I did go through a period of intense, almost crippling worry about how our relationship was changing. I was worried that I had essentially ruined our marriage and the changes would irrevocably take us down a path to eventual separation. The fact is the changes we have made have had the opposite affect. Our marriage is stronger than ever. This is half of the reason I submit to her ever lengthening periods of denial. (The other is how much better feeling intense arousal is over the short pleasure of an orgasm, plus how much more powerful and meaningful the orgasms are when they do happen.)

The best approach in my experience is to talk, but not too much, and to demonstrate in as many ways as possible how serious you are. There are chastity tropes such as doing her nails, giving foot massages, running baths and so on, but they are tropes for a reason. They work. My Wife absolutely loves them. She did have to learn that I wasn’t doing them as a way of convincing her to have sex, and that is where the chastity device gave her the confidence to just accept my gifts of attention without worry. Before chastity she had stopped asking me for cuddles because she always felt pressured into having sex if she did ask. Now we cuddle at the very least every night before bed, and usually at other times in the day as well.

Apfel likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice