Smaller cage

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by slimjimtx, Jul 19, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. slimjimtx

slimjimtx Member

Local Time:
    2:14 AM
    at what point do you start looking into a smaller cage? After a few weeks the cage that fit well at the beginning is starting to seem bigger than before. It’s like the penis just realized this what’s its life now and has shriveled up in the cage. When going with a smaller cage, do you do with smaller diameter or smaller length? I just don’t want to go to small and have the issue of it trying to pull away from the body when trying to get hard.

2. Naljeans

Naljeans Active member

Local Time:
    3:14 AM
    It should just touch all sides when flaccid. Going too narrow seems to present more problems. Too short is less of an issue, especially if the head is completely covered. Coupled with a small enough base ring, that should minimize pulling away from the body. I recently experienced that by changing to a smaller base ring on my Contender, after I shrunk (weight loss) too much for the larger ring.

3. jmanque

jmanque Active member

Writer
    San Francisco
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:14 AM
    If it's small enough the valves inside the penis won't be able to fully close, so you won't do anything more than swell a bit when you try to get hard- which is probably more frustrating and embarrassing than when there's enough room for it to 'fight the cage.' As @Naljeans said you want it touching the entire inside of the cage/sleeve when flaccid.

4. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    9:14 AM
    Length is more important than width - any empty space at the front of the cage and you can expect the penis to pull the cage forward when trying to become erect. But you have to be careful with width, as you don't want to impair the urethra and cause problems with urination.

5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I agree, you don’t want it to be to tight as it could cause problems such as swelling or constriction of blood flow. Using the lace trick and baby oil I got in to a cb3000 once and within 5 mins my cock was blue, I had compleatly cut off the blood flow! Needless to say it was removed right away, so just be aware that just cause you can get in a cage, it might not be safe.

Slave to a Goddess and jmanque like this.
  6. Tina's Bitch

Tina's Bitch Long term member

Local Time:
    My first custom cage was about 4” and it was about 1 1/2” too long while flaccid. My current cage is about 2 1/2” and I have I have been pierced to accommodate the PA hook so I can’t pull out. My wife thinks it’s still to big so she wants me to order a 1” cage next time so that a I will stay as small as possible when hard.

7. Maid Denise

Maid Denise Maid for my Goddess

Retired
    New Port Richey, FL
    Local Time:
    4:14 AM
    I am planning on getting a smaller cage next month . The same diameter but only 1.7" long. Shorter by 1.5 inchs

8. CuckeldBull

CuckeldBull Long term member

Retired
    Florida
    Local Time:
    Ive bought quite a few here lately n gotta say.....smaller is better. Also depends on the ring too. Its a combo thats gotta fit ya but as far as cages go....wee wee wee said tha lil oinker!

b_quark likes this.
  9. corsac

corsac Long term member

Spokane, WA
    Local Time:
    For me a short cage works well. I ended up allowing for larger inside diameter so I can swell a bit. If it’s too tight, I end up pulsing to an orgasm when extremely teased. I needed to add a bit of extra ring/cage gap to allow for the swelling. Took many tries but with this combo I seem to be able to squish in and be very comfortable!

10. dollchloe

dollchloe Member

Something fun -- trust me
    Toronto
    Local Time:
    Smaller cages are fun! However I always warn people when I'm teaching workshops to not have a go too small. The worry about having a super small cage is the health risk that can come with it. I always use Holy Trainer's The Nub as a great example. I love this device. However it isn't something I personally would wear for a extended time. Smaller devices are putting pressure on the urethra. The worry to this is that if it feels challenging to urinate you end up with a UTI which if goes un-noticed can lead to a bladder or kidney infection.

It really comes down to how long you plan on wearing it. I love The Vice nano as i find it is restricting but still offers the ability to maintain, and use the washroom.

11. Spike6411

Spike6411 Active member

Local Time:
    The issue of cage pulling away from body when trying to get hard keeps me awake at night , not sure what answer is

12. jack5589

jack5589 Active member

Montana
    Local Time:
    3:14 AM
    I also wrestled with discomfort while sleeping until recently. I am a grower, very average erect but pretty small when flaccid. My first cage had too large of a tube and was uncomfortable when sleeping, allowed for too much growth.

My recent device is a smaller, snugger tube. Only 65mm total length. I have to compress my penis to get into it. But it is very comfortable once on. Initially I had a 45mm base ring. This was fine for daytime but very uncomfortable/painful for any teasing while caged or sleeping. The root of my cock would swell and trap the ring in place. Some may like that kind of pain, but not me.

Moving to a 50mm ring solved both of those issues. Now the root of my cock can swell without cutting off circulation while the rest of my cock is denied any expansion in the small tube. For teasing or growth while sleeping, no pain, just confinement by the cage.

50mm does seem slightly too large for me though. I think I need 47mm or 48mm. I may try to modify my 45mm ring to make it's internal diameter larger.

Spike6411 likes this.
  13. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    We started with with a cage big enough for me to "grow" a little. As our WLM, D/s lifestyle progressed my wife/KH decided the smaller the better for growing. We have sent my cage back to MM twice for him to shorten my cage. It's as small as he can make it and still use my spikes.
    From the pics I have seen here at CM smaller seems to be the new norm. Some are so small I don't how they do it!
    If you grow you'll pull your cage away from your body. Once your body adjusts to it's new confines you'll be much happier. Hey if we are required to wear a cage, we want to be as comfortable as possible and still please our KH.

Good luck

14. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    I agree
    I’m a grower and I started this with a CB2000 when they came out.

Shorter cages are much more comfortable. And there is a mental aspect of being kept small that can get us into a deep submissive state.

corsac and Spike6411 like this.
  15. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    Totally agree! My wife wanted to limit my stretching out. Keeps me very focused on her. Being a grower sucks sometimes!

I had a CB2000 in pink when they came out. Loved it but a little bulky. You have a odd bump in your pants! LOL

corsac likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice