Fairly new, few questions.

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by AJF, Jun 4, 2019.

1. AJF

AJF New member

Local Time:
    7:55 PM
    Hi all.
    We’ve finally decided that MC is for us after toying with the idea for a while. Husband loves the idea that I only get to cum when he decides. I do have a few questions, if anybody would be willing to take the time to answer?
    A little background: We have tried a few different devices, initially the CB6K but found the cage too long for me. Currently I’m in a cheap Chinese stainless steel with hinged 45mm ring, having found that I could slip out with the 50mm.
    This seems to be the most comfortable I’ve found so far, but I am having a few teething problems.
    1: I’m finding as the cage moves, I’m getting pinched between the top of the cage and the ring, I’m currently using a small piece of fabric to alleviate this, which is working well - is this due to the space between the cage and ring being too large, to small, or just a design flaw?
    Underneath my scrotum, where the hinge is is rubbing and becoming uncomfortable at times, could this be due to the hinge, do I need to live the area, or just something that stops with wear?
    I also am finding that I seem to be able to get virtually fully hard behind the ring, so am basically caged, but still virtually fully erect, I don’t feel a smaller ring would be easy to get into, as I inevitably get excited when putting on, and have quite small but tight balls anyway. Is this normal, or should I try to get the smaller ring on when I’m not so tight?
    Thanks for taking the time to read.

2. Maid Denise

Maid Denise Maid for my Goddess

Retired
    New Port Richey, FL
    Local Time:
    2:55 PM
    I had the same problem at first. The ring just wasn't tight enough . We probably have close to the same cage. So I went to the hardware store and bought 1' of clear 5/16" plastic tubing and put it over the ring. You have to heat it up to get it on. What a difference in comfort . Also everyday after your shower you should put a few drops of baby oil around the base ring so you don't get chaffing . Good luck and welcome to the wonderful world of chastity

3. boisub

boisub Inaccessible member

Northwest US
    Local Time:
    12:55 PM
    Hinged rings are notorious for causing irritation. There are a lot of low-cost solid ring options out there. Not sure about the pinching up top, but ideally the entire device should be rigid, without any pieces moving independently. The cage and ring moving different directions leads to pinching, and also increases the chances of a ball slipping out, which is not a fun experience.

Anyway, welcome, good luck and keep us posted.

4. AJF

AJF New member

Local Time:
    7:55 PM
    Thanks both.
    Boisub, would you recommend the stainless steel copies of the CB6KS?

5. boisub

boisub Inaccessible member

Northwest US
    Local Time:
    12:55 PM
    No experience so I can’t say. However if it’s styled on the cb series it’s probably relatively closed, so in addition to being pretty heavy it will be harder to keep clean than a more open, cage-type device.

Perhaps someone who has tried this kind of device could chime in.

6. godot

godot Member

Local Time:
    Here is my experience in case it can help.
    I have been at this for about 1.5 years now. My scrotum is high and tight and my testicles are small (although I have to admit I have never compared them up close to anyone else). I started with a solid 45mm. ring. This kept slipping down and I would also have a pretty solid erection behind the ring (close to the body). At the time I tried a 40mm. solid ring, but I had a lot of trouble getting it on and it was painful to wear. I tried tubing and also tape to try and reduce the diameter of the ring a bit. This always led to some type of irritation. So I stuck with the 45mm. ring for I about a year (I can't remember exactly how long) and tried to wear very supportive underwear. Six months ago I tried the 40mm. ring again. I put it on while taking a hot shower so my scrotum is relaxed and hanging down. This gives added room to pop the testicles one at a time through the ring. The 40mm. ring is now quite comfortable and I often forget about the whole contraption hanging between my legs. For complete information I do wear an A272 Solid Stainless Steel cage with the 40mm. ring.

Over the past 1.5 years I have tried a few different combinations of rings and cages.
    From what I read on these pages there is definitely a lot of trial and error with the equipment used in this sport.
    And while I try to be very honest with my wife about all this chastity stuff, I don't think she realizes the amount of hardware I have hidden in a box at the back of my closet. On the flip side I think she has a secret stash of shoes and handbags that I don't know about either.

7. godot

godot Member

Local Time:
    Added note , since I saw the response about keeping a closed cage clean. I keep one of those narrow tipped plastic enema bottles (a clean unused one) in the shower filled with soap and water. I can poke it into the bars at the front of the closed cage, squirt soap in there, and keep it all very clean.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice