First Keyholding

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by satyr_returns, May 17, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. satyr_returns

satyr_returns Active member

IT Manager
    Philadelphia, PA
    Local Time:
    10:08 PM
    I am a self-locker, with the idea that I will be prepared to introduce the concept of chastity and intimacy into my next relationship. I lock for a week or more at a time, though have done longer stints.

But I do have friends in the kink community. I'm very friendly with a couple, and have played with them, and her, at a few parties. She loves my self-chastity and I have made sure I am locked when I am at their house, even if it is for a vanilla visit. At parties, I have let her hold the key for the night, giving it back at the end.

A combination of events have come together. I was starting a lock, and I knew they had a party coming up. And I knew she was going out of town. So I was texting, and she told me I should time my lockup with her trip; and I suggested she take the key with her out of town. She was delighted.

I went over there to deliver the key (her husband was present, he is totally accepting). I had been orgasm free for six days, and locked for five. I brought a combination lockbox, and asked her to set a 4-digit code, and we locked my emergency key in there. I gave her the key to take with her. The idea was for me to unlock when she returned. But I asked her permission to stay locked until the party, which would be a three-week lock.

So I am truly locked right now. I am 11 days in, so just about halfway done. As you probably know the 9th and 10th day are super hard, now I'm settling in. I'm out of town for a reunion next weekend so I will be locked on my trip, and going crazy.

I am wondering whether there will be any special ceremony for giving me back the key. :)

fkfk, sammartin, John and 6 others like this.
  2. locked8452

locked8452 Active member

US, Southeast
    Local Time:
    It sounds like you have a pair of great friends. Congratulations on finding a keyholder. I hope that the relationship grows. Please keep us posted.

satyr_returns likes this.
  3. Sylophine

Sylophine She has my key and I have her collar

Canada
    Local Time:
    7:08 PM
    Congratulations. I hope you get a wonderful unlocking event rather than simply returning the key.

4. pewpewpinlaser

pewpewpinlaser Sub in Training

California
    Local Time:
    7:08 PM
    Better yet, maybe the unlocking event is just to inform you that you will not have access to the key for 3+ months.

5. satyr_returns

IT Manager
    Philadelphia, PA
    Local Time:
    Thanks. I think there is a limit to how far this can go. They are mostly monogamous, and this is something we both wanted to try for a limited time. Once we achieve this goal, I will see what I want to do next, now that I have enjoyed the feelings of having someone hold the key for once.

6. satyr_returns

IT Manager
    Philadelphia, PA
    Local Time:
    Thanks. I suspect there will be, but have no expectations (it's what the keyholder wants, not me). I will be "in service" at a party (tidying up, doing dishes) before the key is returned.

7. satyr_returns

IT Manager
    Philadelphia, PA
    Local Time:
    Well, due to the nature of our relationship, and circumstances, that is not likely (or workable). Though when we are finally there at the three-week mark, I am considering asking permission to stay locked until the full month is up. :)

pewpewpinlaser likes this.
  8. John

John Member

Local Time:
    4:08 AM
    Have you considered asking her to keep the key until you see each other next time or maybe make her decide when you get it back?

9. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Sounds like there may be possible options. Since the husband is okay with it, have you thought of offering to do stuff for them, like clean their place, do chores, etc. in exchange for her keeping your key? Not sexual, just domestic. that way they could see benefits of being your KH, until you're next relationship.

John and Penney like this.
  10. satyr_returns

IT Manager
    Philadelphia, PA
    Local Time:
    I am trying to be sparse with any identifying details, but it is rare that they are the only people in the house. So while I would love to do housework (and have had one opportunity), it will not be a regular occurrence. I will see them on the holiday weekend, when I am expected to get the key back and we will see how the evening goes and how we all feel about it.

At the same time, I am starting to date in a vanilla mode (regular online dating) so may not be able to continue indefinitely. It is a wonderful thing for right now, to have the opportunity to experience this (on both sides) but it is not sustainable in the longer term, alas.

It is teaching me that I very much enjoy having someone hold the key, and it brings up feelings of submission and devotion. I would love to wipe down her kitchen. So I know that with time and patience, I might find someone to accept this kind of dynamic.

11. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Totally understand how life can complicate choices. It does sound like you are on a sustainable path and good luck finding the right person to be your KH (eventually).

12. satyr_returns

IT Manager
    Philadelphia, PA
    Local Time:
    For the few who wanted to know how it ended.

At the party, she had guests come in to the living room to watch, and had me strip naked. She announced that I had been in chastity for three weeks and she wanted people to see me be unlocked.

She took me to the basement, which was outfitted with some equipment and a bed. She had me put in my smallest butt plug and get on the bed. I was hit with several things -- a long bath brush, a small strap, a paddle. With the small strap she whacked my balls several times. A few times she pushed on the plug and yanked on my balls. All this while about 10 people watched like a small audience at a play.

To finish, she had me turn over and she put a Hitachi on the underside of my penis -- I was not ready to be erect after being locked so long, but it did the trick and my first orgasm in three weeks was applauded.

I was the last guest to leave, and I told the hosts (who had not had time to play that evening) to go ahead and go downstairs to have their fun, and I cleaned up the party and washed the dishes.

I know this reads like a fantasy letter, but this all totally happened last night. (At one point, one of the guests said "I'm so glad this is a typical Saturday night for me")

13. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    I see your luck held out. I imagine this was like a dream come true for you? In any case, I like how you offered to clean up after the party. That seems like a fair exchange for being humiliated and disciplined as you were. A trade almost anyone here would make. Thanks for the update.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice