HELP, Sub Switching in Sleep.

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Duchess, Nov 28, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Duchess

Duchess Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:47 PM
    I was woken last light with a heavy sensation on my chest, my arms pinned down beside my head and his tube hovering above my face.
    Hed pinned my arms with his knees. As I tried to throw him off he put a hand around my neck and tightened his grip. I could not unpeel his fingers as I was too sleepy and weak to release his grasp.
    After attempting to get his cock in my mouth, he gave a growl and flopped to the side and went back to sleep.
    In the morning I reminded him of his actions and I expressed my anger and that an appropriate punishment would follow.
    He was very remorseful and tried to explain that he was half asleep yet aware of it happening without being able to control it, starting in a dream he was just feeling horny and thought I would like it rough but had for a moment forgot he was caged. Once realisation hit him he was already on top of me and couldnt proceed so he just gave my neck a final squeeze of defiance. It was like sleep walking, it unnerved me at the time although I have been woken for sex before and enjoyed it but this time I knew he was asleep when it happened.
    Has denial driven him to this?
    Has anyone else experienced anything like this?
    I think I will be sleeping with one eye open tonight and a pitch fork under my pillow.

2. valsboy

valsboy Active member

Local Time:
    I said I was sorry and I am sorry. This afternoon I was sorrier still::anim_39: I was horny, you're beautiful and next to me, it happened.:confused0082::butterfly::butterfly:

3. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    Next time just whack him in the balls.

4. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    1:47 PM
    Hmmmm.....

Pet never sleep walks, so no...I have not experienced this. Remind me. How long has your pet been locked? They say you're not supposed to wake a sleep walker, but I call bullshit. I agree with the PP. You may have to give the boys a good swift slap/squeeze/pull, whatever will cause enough pain to awaken him and get him off you. It's obvious he's sorry, very sorry. I'm sure this was not done consciencely and I imagine he feels awful about it. This is odd and interesting at the same time. I hope you get some answers. Good luck.

5. Fantasee

Fantasee Member

Local Time:
    My reply is the same that Goddess Jen has written. It has never happen to me, but I would also give a slap

6. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    I hate to say it, but with an action like that there are some serious underlying issues that need to be dealt with by a therapist.

7. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    best to keep one hand cuffed to the side of the bed fpr a while and that will stop him rolling over onto you!, but i agree something is a bit worrying here
    :confused0068:

8. RubberDuckDK

RubberDuckDK Mistress slave

Farmer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    8:47 PM
    Im absolutely convinced that you would do that. -Or just do it anyway :)

Seriously: I agree that it is an issue that needs to be dealt with. You both deserves to be able to sleep without worring..

9. Kenny's Locked

Local Time:
    Dear Duchess,
    i don't know about the therapy stuff but, a nice sleep sack with internal arm sleeves may be a good answer to your problem. valsboy could sleep comfortably and You would have control and peace of mind while You sleep.
    Just my 2 cents worth.

10. bitchmadam

bitchmadam Member

Local Time:
    12:47 PM
    i would tie his hands up along with his legs to the bed frame so he can not move and you can have peace of mind to sleep with not worries
    but i agree with madams boy you should try to seek help professionally i know it could be hard to talk about it to those type of people but it should be done as a couple.

11. Mistress J

Mistress J Member

Cornwall
    Local Time:
    6:47 PM
    I hardly think he needs therapy! Christ! :interrogation:

I've had this happen once or twice....very very rarely! Its no big issue....mainly just groggy "sleep walking". And it was mainly during times of stress...or during the start stages of long term chastity. With my Pet I just woke him up...or tied him up if his sleep was getting turbulent.

And yes it may be worth tying him up so as to see if this is anything other than Sleep paralysis failing whilst he is having a randy dream!

12. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    Yeah, I don't think the boy needs therapy....a good hard orgasm? Perhaps. I'm so glad Mistress J chimed in. I think some sort of restraining system is an excellent idea!!! Good luck to both of you!!

13. Duchess

Duchess Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thank you all for your thoughts, And thank you MistressJ you are classic! and i have to agree. No need for therapy in fact under normal circumstances I would not have objected as I tend to like it rough, It was more a matter of him over stepping the mark while in the cage. More of a wake up call for me to up the game if i am to remain in control. His indomitable English spirit has yet to be totally controlled. Believe me he was sorry later that afternoon and took his sorry and painful little arse to endure a 2 hour chick flick.

14. valsboy

valsboy Active member

Local Time:
    GoddessJ - "I love you Maaan!"

Nice to hear a few voices of reason.

Has anyone tried sleeping whilst restrained?

Anyway Duchess, if i'd not been caged you would've loved it:

"under normal circumstances I would not have objected as I tend to like it rough"

sore bum and two hours of soppy vampire film - you betcha I'll not do it again. :scared0016:

15. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    hi valsboy in answer to your question yes i have been kept restrained for the night in our bed it is uncomfortable to start with like most things but then your body gets used to the fact that you cannot turn or alter position and when you are tired enough you just drop off to sleep. Have been tied like it quite a few times now and my wife prefers it if i am tied as she says i make it too hot as i try and sniuggle up to her when asleep:anim_39:

16. Duchess

Duchess Junior Member

Local Time:
    Hi stroppy, Thank you for your input but as i am a cold arse I love to cuddle up and spoon, have you considered separate beds? lol x

17. Mistress J

Mistress J Member

Cornwall
    Local Time:
    6:47 PM
    It depends on how and what you are tied up with :)
    Soppy Vampire film? Wasn't Twilight was it? lol hehe

18. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    I have been tied up to sleep, just happened this weekend in fact. I had more issue with the cage than being tied up.

19. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    imho the slave should be restrained while sleeping.

20. Goddess Jen

Local Time:
    Looks like someone is going to be tied to the headboard tonight. :anim_25: Oh, and tell me it wasn't Twilight! For god's sake, Duchess....that ought to straighten his ass out right quick!!! Now, gimme some Underworld and I could get some popcorn out. I have every confidence that this problem will be nipped in the butt....oops...bud quickly.

21. Duchess

Duchess Junior Member

Local Time:
    Yes confession time! it was twilight - the New Moon, Not as good as the first but isn't that always the case?
    And as for my boy, He kept falling asleep.
    Have to say Female Vamps impressively dominating the afterlife Fangs,leather, whips, oooow shiver another part of my dark side still waiting to emerge.lol :vampire2:

22. hollytv

hollytv Junior Member

Local Time:
    In relation to the sexsomnia (sleep sex), he is not alone. On a few occations I have acted sexually in my sleep whilst being partially aware of what was happening. For me it was primarily very passionate kissing, however it hasn't occurred in periods of lock up so I cannot say if this would intesify things. Definately something to be aware of!
    As opposed to sleeping in restraints how about a cage for your insignificant other? ;)

23. Petite Salope

Petite Salope Sissy Cherry

Local Time:
    2:47 PM
    I slept a few time in my straitjacket.

I could turn in the bed but if I had to get up even only on my knees it was kind of difficult and had to be aware of what I was doing.

It's comfortable enough to get a good night sleep.

-Cherry

24. staci

staci Senior Member

self employed contractor
    s/e michigan - n/w ohio
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:47 PM
    him trying to have sex in his sleep doesn't bother me. But what does bother me is him grabbing you by the neck! That one frightens me.

Cerrtainly not my call as to whether he needs professional help. But i strongly recommend restraining him in some way to prevent another such incident.

25. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    4:47 AM
    It may be a bit hard to sleep in a straight jacket. But it looks like some people have to learn the hard way :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice