Keepin' On

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by severalist, Mar 29, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. severalist

severalist Member

Local Time:
    11:17 AM
    Hi everybody,

Should start by thanking the creators, moderators & people who make Chastity Mansion available to all of us for free. Thank you very much for providing this space where like-minded people can share ideas and grow a community. I'm sure there's many moments of frustration, rudeness & ungratefulness shown by this same community but I hope the gratitude from the vast majority of us shines brighter than all that.

Going to be starting a new journey in life soon. Career change. From safe and consistent with moderate pay to dangerous and unknown with unknown pay. I'm takin' a leap, as they say.

Still visualizin' that dream - working for myself, majority of the time from home, earning enough to take care of me and that special lady, who happens to want to keep me in full, hardcore chastity. Lots of fun and games. No escape. No limits. No whining. We'll be a kick-ass team.

Hoping that by working from home will allow the exploration of belts from Neosteel, https://shop.neosteel.com/en/Chastity-Belts1 and Behind Barz, https://behindbarz.co.uk/gallery-4/

Meantime, thinkin' about starting another self-imposed chastity session, maybe via emlalock or something similar, while I keep my eyes peeled for that special gal. No doubt that our paths will soon be crossing.

Have had this fantasy (being controlled, including with chastity) for a long time. Already on my 39th lap around the sun. Life seems to be flying by while my fantasy remains just that. Remaining positive though. And writing on here for several reasons, many of them therapeutic. Will write more in a couple days.

Goodnight everybody. Sweet dreams

Chaste J. and Consensus like this.
  2. Consensus

Consensus Long term member

Working with vulnerable people
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:17 PM
    Well, you're not shouting into the void, I shall look forward to hearing your updates!

3. severalist

severalist Member

Local Time:
    Ended up starting a session on emlalock. I created a session that got adopted by someone I'll call, Mistress C. It's always very exciting to be locked up after a long period of not being so. Especially when it's sort of on a whim. Soon I'll be at the 24 hour mark of a session that could last up to 2 weeks and a day :)

My last two days at work are coming up next week - six years with the same company. They're having a going away lunch for me on Tuesday. It's exciting to think that I might be locked up for those final days!

Mistress C seems very promising (esp compared to keyholders in the past that have disappeared for the whole session). I've been informed that my name is now 'subject 57', which I find rather exciting.

Confession: I have not yet deleted the code to my lockbox (and chastity keys) from my computer's trash bin. I crave the desire for complete loss of control, but I can't guarantee I won't need to walk thru a metal detector or hop on a plane in the upcoming two weeks. I've also never worn this device for more than 7 days and have slight concerns that there could be uncomfortable bruising or scrapes before the two weeks are through.

If Mistress C is an attentive keyholder, I could trust her to provide me the release code if an airplane flight seemed inevitable or if anything painful developed. If she loses interest however, I could be stuck - until I try up to 10,000 possible combinations to open the lock box. I'd hate to have to explain why the metal detector keeps buzzing to airport security if I couldn't open the lockbox in time.

So, while writing this, I think I answered my own question but I'd love to hear anyone else's opinion:

Should I forever delete the release picture from my computer, likely ensuring a 2 week chastity sentence with NO release until the session ends? Or should I remain in chastity just the same, but keep the release picture out of reach (deleted) but still accessible/retrievable (from the trash bin) in case of emergency?

Thoughts?

subject 57

4. H3RS

H3RS Member

England
    Local Time:
    4:17 PM
    I'd say keep it. Virtual is a bit different to a real life lady and you need to stay safe.

Following this with interest!

5. severalist

severalist Member

Local Time:
    (Not so) quick update...

I'm in agreement that it would have been un-wise to delete my release picture permanently, almost guaranteeing two weeks with no chance of removal, even for an emergency.

So in a moment of weakness, I ended up looking at the release picture in my computer's trash bin. I'm not proud of this. I was feeling lonely and had no recent contact from my keyholder - and no guarantee I'd hear from her again before the two weeks had ended. Once I saw the combination, it was no longer enforced chastity. The thrill was gone and I wanted the device off. With nobody holding me accountable, I took it off, masturbated and went to sleep.

The next morning, I felt let down. There's something about being in chastity that fills every moment of the day with a fantastic excitement. It's my own dirty little inside joke. If people only knew...

What was I going to do? I didn't want to abort the emlalock session just 3 days in. But without a new code, the keys would be utterly accessible and my will-power alone isn't enough to stay locked up for a half-engaged keyholder from the other side of the planet.

It was a nice day outside so I put the chastity device back on, put my waterproof hiking boots on and ventured out into the thick woods behind my home. My plan was to hide the keys in a stone wall about 50 yards into the woods. The idea being that once the sun goes down, it will be incredibly difficult to navigate the terrain back to retrieve the keys. In the way, there are boulders of all sizes, fallen trees, thorn bushes, vines, and more which should be a suitable deterrent.

The plan worked rather well. At one point during the night though, I was thinking about possibly making the trip into the woods for the keys. It would be difficult and dangerous but would likely end in the successful retrieval of the keys. I ended up not going out and I spent the rest of the night wearing the device until I fell asleep.

Today when I woke up, I was conflicted. The device is pretty tight and there are periods when it can be uncomfortable to have on. Part of me wanted to get the keys, take the device off and let my little guy breathe. The other part of me loved waking up in chastity and didn't like how easy it might have been to retrieve my keys the night before.

It was another nice day so I ventured out into the woods again. My plan was to retrieve my keys from the stone wall and choose one of two options:

1) Take the keys much further into the woods, somewhere virtually impossible to get to at night, and leave them under a rock overnight

2) Take the keys with me back home and get some respite from the chastity device.

I ended up going with option 1. I took the keys with me while I hiked for about 45 minutes into the secluded woods. There is a strange, out-of-place, stone fireplace structure that I like to imagine that witches might have used in ceremonies hundreds of years ago. I buried the keys underneath some stones at the bottom of the fireplace. I asked the spirits of those witches to help keep me in exquisite denial over the next few days and weeks.

So now, I'm happy to remain in chastity for another night. at least. It's been on for 6 days now, excluding my hiccup a couple nights ago. In order to take it off, I'll have to hike the 45 mins back to the witches fireplace between sunrise and sunset.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice