Help...

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by NewMiss, Feb 13, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    3:31 PM
    @NewMiss sorry to hear you so upset. If he needs this 100%, where do
    you fit in.
    There are many positives if he is not telling you what to do. Confidence and assertiveness
    grows with time. If he really wants this lock him up and just say happy now? And do what you
    want to do. He should need you 100% or it will never work with you trying to fulfill a fantasy.
    If you make it real maybe he will see that. If he needs it more than he needs you there's a
    serious problem there and that is what needs to be addressed. Hope you can work it out.

2. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    8:31 PM
    Hi i do know how you must be feeling about this issue having been married for 42 years to someone who was and is still very vanilla and self conscious about anything to do with anything that strayed from the supposed "normal". I had always had lots of secret desires and fantasies to do with bondage and a love of the thought of being locked inside a chastity belt with no escape was constantly at the back of my mind from the word go, the mistake i made back then was to just accept that this was something we would never be able to discuss and share together and so it turned out for many years. when i did finally try and discuss some of my thoughts with her she would close up and withdraw into herself and from her point of view i can see why now as she must have thought i had tricked her and that she now questioned whether i had ever been truly happy with things as they were or was i secretly wishing for more. Many attempts at trying to please me ended in disaster as either she was not fully ready to not only take on the role involved but that once she had taken part it would send a signal to my mind that she was now onboard and would now be happy to push the boundaries even further, this was totally not the way she was seeing it. I was faced with the prospect at one point of either losing her completely as she just could not cope with my need to explore all these potential new opportunities that were spiralling around inside every waking hour or just allowing everything to completely come to a full stop and try and get back what we already had and were risking. I chose to Stop! and after telling her none of it meant anything to me if i could not be doing it with her i decided to sell every item i had collected with any sexual connection and when i found a buyer and exchanged it all for the money agreed i divided the total amount between us and we each spent our share on something to please ourselves. We got back to talking and acting normally all thoughts of my kinks were kept away from her and i limited myself to just popping onto a couple of sites like this one now and again just to keep up with what others were doing. The thing was after about six months it was my wife who brought up the subject and after chatting a couple of times about an erection i was having in bed she brought up the idea og how frustrating would it be if it couldnt grow if i was locked. The end result took at least another three months or so of various little chats and inuendos from her whilst out and about but at her pace we gradually started a little collection all over again leading to where we are now. It may be his fetish and kink but in order for it to work fully in a normal relationship it needs to be something that YOU are happy with and YOU are in control of if you are not it will not work out. I do hope you work things out between you in the right circumstances those who play together (happily) will stay together (happily)

1mlockedup likes this.
  3. Lockedinlove87

Lockedinlove87 Long term member

Local Time:
    Sounds like hes topping from the bottom. Did he acually say he needs this 100%? Thats fine click that lock on. Let him give full contol of your cock. Its your decision when you want to use it, not his. Hell you get horny, he has fingers and a tongue. Hes horny cool, what ever ya aint getting out. He needs to learn chastity is as much about your needs as his passion to stay locked

4. rforMissM

rforMissM Member

Local Time:
    I second the thoughts on communication. It sounds like maybe there's not enough of it at times when one or both of you aren't emotional. Spend time discussing what you both want out of it. See where your needs overlap and start there.

5. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    8:31 PM
    well what I think is that he has prob keep going on about it and it has got You Miss all fed up of hearing him going on about it. He shud stop keep going on about it all the time and just wear his cage and then it wont upset you a lot.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice