An idea to make Chastity a bit more fun and train your lockee

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Carraraboi, Jan 14, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Carraraboi

Carraraboi Member

Maintenence manager
    ZA
    Local Time:
    8:52 PM
    I just wanted to share an idea that I have recently been thinking of in terms of a bit of enforced Chastity, how to make it fun and how to train your man same time.
    I know that ultimately this could be based on many Chastity ideas already in use by partners but its just something a little different.
    Basically it involves a man locked in a very secure device and a female keyholder / wife / parter, obviously living together. The idea is he is locked into a Chastity device with a minimum decided term and perhaps if needed a maximum length but that's upto you. So he gets locked and the keys placed in a electronic keypad safe, now the idea here is the time is controlled via chastikey (android app) where she is his keyholder both in real life and the app. She must have full permission to add and remove as she pleases. So keys placed inside safe, combination is set according to the app and door closed and term starts. So here is where it gets interesting, my thoughts or idea is she can add or remove time from his lockup length depending on what he dies around the house so say he leaves the toilet seat up its add a day if he Leave the kitchen it's add a day so basically every infringement adds a predetermined time to the length already on the app. So ideally he will be able to see his lockup time increase on his phone as and when he does things wrong so it will encourage him to behave better in order to get out. To make it more fun for her of course she can have him do additional chores and be rewarded so say he orgasms her she will remove one day, if he does the washing / ironing for her it's minus a half a day, so you can adapt and modify the whole game as you see fit and he will be able to follow on his phone as she adds and subtracts time from his lockup.

I hope that all makes sense?

2. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    7:52 PM
    She could always add days for not thinking to do the washing/ironing without being told to do so or indeed add time for doing so without consulting her! Whatever she wants really! After all it's all about her. I believe they call it win/win, well for her it is! :)

Andylocked likes this.
  3. Carraraboi

Carraraboi Member

Maintenence manager
    ZA
    Local Time:
    8:52 PM
    Yes it's really upto the couple how the dynamics work i know I've tried chastikey with my fiancé and I sit at work and get a notification and look to see she has added an extra few days just because she felt like it so it's fairly easy to do and so much fun ..

Andylocked and Chaste J. like this.
  4. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:52 PM
    This is pretty much how our relationship worked for nearly four years, only we used a clicker counter to keep track of lockup, and of course the points never went down.

Andylocked likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice