First time with an actual keyholder

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by pup blue, Jan 6, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. pup blue

pup blue New member

Local Time:
    5:49 PM
    Hi there,

The keys are officially out of my reach. I started talking to someone who lives semi-nearby (enough that i can visit regularly) on a little corner of the internet. In general with had both interests in similar bdsm things. But one of those is chastity. Last friday I went to have a little chat with him and it all felt quite good so we decided to meet today.

Everything was great but that's not part of the topic. I arrived wearing no chastity and very quickly we put it on my new chastity before doing anything else. The big thing i agreed on was trying out giving him my keys. So currently I am sitting at home typing this with my chastity on and no access to the keys.

I'm nervous but excited. This is my first time actually being in chastity like this. I have always had access to the keys, but no more. Wish me luck :p

Annemarie and Jinkyu like this.
  2. Maid Denise

Maid Denise Maid for my Goddess

Retired
    New Port Richey, FL
    Local Time:
    11:49 AM
    Good luck . Did you agree on a release time in days or weeks to start or just leaving it up your new KH? Yes there is something to be said about being locked and out of control . For me that feeling never goes away and I never want it to go away. I'm lucky . I been owned for 6 years now

3. pup blue

pup blue New member

Local Time:
    5:49 PM
    Unfortunately it's all up to him. Hopefully not too long :p. Last orgasm was thuesday and I've been locked in chastity by myself since then only to unlock yesterday evening and to be locked again by him at noon today.

Maid Denise likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice