Stealth Submission

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by thefeem, Jul 12, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. thefeem

thefeem Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:56 PM
    I have always enjoyed reading female domination literature but never put it into practice. I find myself more comfortable as the dominant person in the relationship. However, I believe that most men can have a relationship based on female domination if they are persistent and willing to work slowly. Cuckolding may not be an option because it could freak out your wife or girlfriend.

Long ago I read something that has stayed with me and I view marriage through this. The quote is as follows:

In order to be happy a man needs to women in his life.
    If he treats his wife as a maid, he will need to get a mistress.
    If he treats his wife as a mistress, he will to get a maid.
    That latter course is the best course for long term happiness.

Since most men might not be in a position to hire a maid, then they need to become the maid themselves. Take over all household chores for your wife. Allow her to relax, get appointments at the salon, and go shopping for clothes. If you have children, make them earn their allowances by putting them to work.

At bedtime give your wife a massage. There are book on how to give an erotic massage, so get one. The important thing is not to expect anything in return. Eventually you might start incorporating oral sex into the routine. If you are already giving her oral sex, step up the occasions. Let her know that she does not have to reciprocate. If she does fine, if not, that is fine too.

Remember, you are submitting to your wife, its just that she does not see it as anything kinky. Also remember the most important thing in a female domination relationship is the satisfaction of the female, not the titillation of the male.

If you desire to wear a chastity device, masturbate often. Stay with me here.

If you masturbate, then when she wants sex with a penis, you might not be hard. After a few weeks, confess what you are doing and say you will try to stop, but dont. When she calls you on it say that you are week and then bring up chastity devices. That way she does not think of them as anything particularly kinky, just an aid for you to help yourself stop masturbating. Then she can let you out when she wants to.

I would recommend at this stage, to accept what you got and not go any further. However, if she is curious, she can Google and find a lot out for herself. Watch out!

2. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    4:56 PM
    What an intelligent well written post. If more men that wished to be locked would approach it from this angle, there may be more Mistresses out there!!!
    Mistress Michelle

3. thefeem

thefeem Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:56 PM
    Thank you,

I hope some can get something out of it.

4. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:56 PM
    I agree... very well written and not the scary stuff women usually associate with being Dominant! :angel:

5. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    3:56 PM
    Nice advice! dolly believes that nature created men to serve women, in whatever capacity is best. Some are maids, some are studs. Dolly is definitely a maid!

Curtsey,
    :kiss:
    dollyanne

6. ptathuk

ptathuk Member

Local Time:
    8:56 PM
    thefeem,
    Thank you for the 'Stealth' method. I'm sure I've seen this sort of order of events in a story on altairboy's site. (There are so many there!) I think in the story it ended well. Happy ending: chastity for him, orgasms on tap for her.

On a personal note, I much prefer the two minds as one thing. Completely idealistic, I know. The many daily manipulations we all perform to get what we want, I can't help feeling that there could be a better way. You know: Honesty is the best policy. If you don't want to get found out tomorrow, don't lie (or manipulate) today. But reality creaps back in. We all have our motivations and desires.

Perhaps what I'm meandering to is: be prepared to seek forgiveness, if your partner is the kind of person who resents being manipulated. That said, thank you for the advice. Wish I could remember the name of that story. I rather enjoyed it at the time.

hope all goes according to plan
    ptathuk

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice