Newly in chastity.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Mr. Horner, Nov 2, 2009.

1. Mr. Horner

Mr. Horner Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:27 AM
    Hi everybody.

As I write this, I've been in my new CB-6000 for just over 24 hours. Me and my girlfriend (not mistress, explain later) have always been fairly kinky, but this is the first time we've brought bondage out of the bedroom, and I'm excited.

My girlfriend is not a mistress, as we both have fairly submissive personalities, but I see this as a positive, as it gives us more freedom to experiment in the bedroom and outside of it.

What we've decided to do is to host a blog, outlining our life in bondage. Theres no point writing it if theres noone reading it, so tell your friends to take a look at http://leatherlaceandrope.blogspot.com Its a bit sparse at the moment, I know, but we hope to add photos down the track.

Is there any Australia specific chastity/cuckolding forums around?

Cuckolding is something were contemplating doing down the track, we just don't know how to find a man willing to do it.

Thats all for now, folks, I look forward to discussing my experience with you on the board.

Mr. Horner.

(P.S Theres no intentional double meaning in that alias :) )

2. countachcx

countachcx Senior Member

Local Time:
    10:27 PM
    I don't think you'll have much trouble finding a man willing to do it, perhaps finding the 'right' man will take work.

3. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:27 PM
    :welcome: to the Mansion!

I've started following your blog, but you don't show who you are following. Go to Bacon and Lettuce part deux and you will find lots and LOTS of cuckolding blogs.

I'm a switch too, so don't feel you have to fit into the usual sub/Mistress roles.

If you look around the Boudoir you will see I have posted here and there on cuckolding. We're dabbling, but not really into the lifestyle (yet?!)

4. Mr. Horner

Mr. Horner Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:27 AM
    Were only planning to dabble in the area of cuckolding, nothing long term.

Chastity and bondage for us is really just a hobby that we both enjoy, and I'm hoping our attitude is reflected in our blog.

As fro me, I'm on my third day and already frustrated like I've never been before. Our conditions were that if I was uncomfortable, I can get out, but only then. The downside (upside? I don't know) is that I found my fit very quickly, and I'm comfortable in this device, so I might only get let out on Saturday, and even then, I might not.

I have huge respect for those of you that go for months without release, although that's a feat I wouldn't want to try myself.

Keep up the good work,
    Mr. Horner

5. AbiNormyl

AbiNormyl Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:27 PM
    Mr Horner,

Welcome to the mansion. I hope you enjoy your time here. I am afraid I can't give you any specific advise except to enjoy the ride.

Abi :character0180:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice