Reason for concern?

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by puwibo, Nov 22, 2018.

1. puwibo

puwibo Member

Zen teacher
    The Netherlands - Gelderland - Overbetuwe
    Local Time:
    3:33 AM
    Dear group, Mistresses and subs,

i'm having a problem with my metal CB3000:
    Not having access to the key this moment (it's on its way from Mistress in the UK to my place in The Netherlands) i have a very irritated scrotum, to say the least.
    Remembering on old instruction video for young Women to inspect Their Vulva/Vagina on how to squat over a mirrior on the ground, i got me a 10 by 10 inch mirror and tried the same. Squating over it (yuck, how ugly we males are 'down there' in comparison with our worshippable Females) i managed to get a better view of the swollen and painful area. Oops, it looks like some tear in the pimply scrotum skin, a hole through which pinkish tissue is visible. It is not bleeding (although i noticed some blood on my sanitary napkin), but not looking very healthy too. i managed to put some vaseline on it, but that's all for now.

Anyone advice?

Hope to hear from Y/you.

Sincerely,

puwibo ton

2. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    2:33 AM
    Since that ring is not solid stainless steel, I would be worried about any toxicity from that Chinese metal against an open wound. Yo may want to keep a good coating of antibiotic ointment on it until you get unlocked. In the future, you should look for a quality stainless steel device and a Bluetooth lockbox so she can give you access to the keys on quick notice if you have an emergency.

puwibo likes this.
  3. puwibo

puwibo Member

Zen teacher
    Local Time:
    Thanks for your reply, Jessica. I read about the problems due to the form and thus position of the base ring, but potential hazards due to metal toxicity are new to me. Very useful information!
    The key arrived today, including permission to remove the cage. So that's off and i applied a good layer of antibiotic ointment.
    Tomorrow a Holytrainer V3 standard, pink, arrives, so after firing a salute to Mistress (allowed) i will go back to chastity for a period unknown at this time.
    A remote controlled lockbox is an excellent idea! ThanX!

4. jb123

jb123 Long term member

Analyst
    USA
    Local Time:
    9:33 PM
    your sexual fantasy Should NEVER come at the expense of health.

Have an emergency key always readily available. if your mistress does not understand then she is not very responsible.

jo3, puwibo and Guest 3927 like this.
  5. Guest 3927

Guest 3927 Member

Local Time:
    Hello dear sir

As a keyholder and a wife here are a few guidelines when entering this fantasy and lifestyle.

This fantasy is not for the irresponsible and the faint of heart

1. If you are going to give someone your key make sure you have an emergency key for health reasons.

2. This fantasy is about having open communication with your KH .have a safety word !

3. Make sure your kh is someone you know and trust and rules are followed by both sides

4. Measure yourself for a proper fit

5. Communication!!! I cannot stress this enough

6. If any problem arises make sure you are healed before caging again

As a wife and kh my husbands health comes first above any sexual fantasy. When my husband got pierced he was bleeding like crazy and I made the decision to keep him cage free. He went back in too early and bled again I made the decision to keep him cage free until fully healed. He is my best friend and could not live with the guilt if anything were to happen to his/my genitals. Since the beginning we have set rules and safety words. This lifestyle is not a game nor should you take it lightly. Be responsible and make sure your mistress is responsible. If you have any inkling of being uncomfortable or harm take it off and find someone who is responsible

Hope this helps. Always willing to give advice with love.
    Mrs.B

puwibo and jb123 like this.
  6. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    Some people do have a reaction to nickel, an element contained in some forms of stainless steel (and frequently the stainless steel used in the Chinese devices). Nickel basically causes contact dermatitis, an itchy rash. The only way to avoid is to use a different type of stainless steel, they are usually described as "medical grade" or "hypoallergenic." I dated a woman who had a nickel allergy, her solution was precious metals like gold and platinum. :)

Many of the Chinese devices (both plastic and metal) have some rough edges and should be carefully inspected before use. Even what appears to be a minor imperfection can cause irritation after prolonged contact with the skin. Metal can be sanded, in stages, starting at 320 or 400 grit and working up to 600 or even 800 grit. For plastic use 800 or 1,000 along with a little soapy water for lubrication. Sanding plastic will take off it's shiny finish.

Finally, please allow yourself to fully heal before putting on another device. I know being caged is exciting and you want to please your key holder, but your health always comes first!

puwibo likes this.
  7. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    2:33 AM
    coo gold one wud be lovely I think.

puwibo likes this.
  8. puwibo

puwibo Member

Zen teacher
    Local Time:
    You are right, but health and Female Dominance are not always on good terms, think about whips, traps, needles, toilet play, to name a few.

Measures were taken in case of a real emergency, but the key was already my way, the Mistress is absolutely not to blame ;-)

Regards,

ton

9. puwibo

puwibo Member

Zen teacher
    Local Time:
    Dear Mrs. B,

Thank You for Your helpful reply and offer for advice.
    Most of Your issues were or are addressed now, Mrs, but who knows, maybe someday i'll be needing Your council.

Warm regards,

ton

Guest 3927 likes this.
  10. puwibo

puwibo Member

Zen teacher
    Local Time:
    Thank you too, Adam444, for giving attention to my plight. Now you mention it, i did have some allergic reactions to non precious metals (a ring) in the past. Never expected that to happen again with the stainless steel, but indeed, being Chinese... I should have known better, instead i learned again.
    Will revert back to synthetics, for the time being at least, and yes, heal first ;-)

Regards,

ton

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice