Difficulty wearing cb6000

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by slave_sim, Oct 21, 2018.

1. slave_sim

slave_sim Active member

Local Time:
    11:25 PM
    I have a cb6000 bought 5 years ago.

Last night I tried it on for 10 hours. This morning I got up and found my balls grew larger than usual. I can feel my balls touching my inner thigh when sitting. When I walked I had to spread my thighs a bit wider in order to avoid my ball touching my inner thigh.

Is this normal? Has anyone else experienced the same?

2. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    If I understand you correctly, you took a 5 year hiatus from chastity? Swelling is not good and generally means that the base ring is too tight. Take off the device, give yourself some time to recover, and then try a bigger size.

3. slave_sim

slave_sim Active member

Local Time:
    I have never seriously used it before:)

Ok i will take a rest!

4. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    I didn't think about it earlier but the CB-6000 series has two adjustments. One is the base ring size, which is pretty self explanatory. The other is how tightly the tube "traps" your testicles. That's adjusted by the center (oval) pin and corresponding clear tubular spacer. The longer the pin, the longer the spacer. If you put them all together correctly, you'll notice the distance between the end of the spacer and the end of the oval pin, where the hole is, is the same distance for each pin/spacer pair.

In your case, you might need to up the size of your base ring and/or up the size of the spacer. Put together, things should be snug but not overly tight. Swelling, skin color change, or cold skin is a sign that things are too tight.

5. slave_sim

slave_sim Active member

Local Time:
    Thanks a lot for sharing this level of details!

I am already using the largest base ring. So it must not be the cause. I will up the size of the spacer to see if it makes me feel more comfortable.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice