8 years playing around with chastity. It turned serious really fast Friday. I had been thinking

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Chris1982, Sep 25, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    8:23 PM
    I have a ball trap device that is secured by a PA. It is inescapable, not evadable, I am just pain stuck.

Don't give up hope. :D

Chris1982 likes this.
  2. Chris1982

Chris1982 Member

Local Time:
    8:23 PM
    I'm on the search for that same thing bud.i think that's the best option tho I just have to try a reall belt even if it's just for a few min. Can't get that outa my mind. Good night from Oregon USA

3. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    4:23 AM
    Reading through the whole thread I think you should wait for a new device and stay with the existing one, removing to clean twice a week for the short term.
    And I have an important reason for that. It's nothing to do with the device.

Your wife appears to have firmly taken control. You need to leave her to find her feet and take you forward, rather than you trying to solve problems before they happen. Let go, stop topping from the bottom and let her own your chastity. The cleaning regime is hardly going to be significant if your lockup periods are only for a week or so at a time, or she decides to not do chastity any more. What's far more important is that your wife is left to manage your chastity in her own way.

If she's currently happy with unlocking you twice a week for hygiene then leave it be. When she starts appreciating the changes that happen when you are locked up for longer periods, she will make the suggestion herself about a device that's more suitable for longer periods of continuous wear. What you have to do is make her want to keep you locked up for long periods. So love her and make her life better (both in and out of the bedroom), and the better you become at that, and the more benefits she gets out of it, the better a keyholder she will become for you.

b2please and Chris1982 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice