Unlocking to clean and shave

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Hoates, Jul 3, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Jalen

Jalen Bird, locked.

Musician and more
    Chicagoland
    Local Time:
    1:44 PM
    I guess it comes down to point of view, but I don't consider getting an erection as breaking chastity, but rather having an orgasm as breaking it. Plus, shaving with an erection can be easier, although your mileage may vary.

As long as you don't abuse the time free from your cage by pleasuring yourself, I don't see anything wrong with the erection itself. As long as you can get back into your cage, of course.

Like you, I don't have a keyholder, so as our own keyholder the rules are ours to designate and enforce. If you do turn your key over to someone else, they may have different ideas about how to handle cleaning and shaving.

I take mine off every other day or so for cleaning and shaving. Being clean and shaving is way more important to me than the length of time I'm locked up, and I don't consider unlocking for cleaning and shaving as breaking my time in chastity. It would only be a punishable offense if I pleasured myself during that time. Yes, erections have happened, but not as a result of removing my cage, but rather as a result of the excitement of getting back into my cage. When that happens, I just go about things as normal and ignore it and it eventually goes away. If it was more persistent, ice would get things back down to size.

As your own keyholder, you also get the luxury of deciding your own punishment for the erection or for the delay of getting back into your cage. Pick a suitable punishment that you don't like and start enforcing it. For example, I would simply wear a plug for a length of time once I get the cage back on, longer than I would normally enjoy. Sleeping while wearing a plug doesn't really do anything enjoyable for me and can be a distraction instead of pleasure, so a suitable punishment for myself is to wear a plug for the rest of the day and overnight, or maybe even until my next cleaning and shave. If I have the same problem again, continue the punishment or use a larger plug. Etc.

Arousal, like chastity, is mental as well as physical. So train your mind as well as your body by strictly enforcing your punishment and utilize your willpower in making it stick. If you can't summon the willpower to stick to your own rules, how can a separate keyholder expect you to stick to theirs?

Unlucky likes this.
  2. ZAKBUM

ZAKBUM New member

Local Time:
    2:44 AM
    Well said. But just want to know, if you guys have any problem such as being too sensitive and too aroused after unlocked to clean? I'm self locked too, and I unlock myself to clean once a week. But everytime I unlock myself, my whole body just gets so sensitive. It feels like I'd cum with one touch. I can cum in many ways, like through nipple playing alone, or anal of course. So I think my body is used to no hands orgasm. But even without stimulating my nipples or prostate, it still feels like I'm going to cum, even with some sexual thougts. Do you have the same problem? How do you deal with it.

3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    7:44 PM
    This was going to be my answer to.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice