Curious about piercings being conducive with a metal cage?

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Extremebelief, Aug 3, 2018.

1. Extremebelief

Extremebelief Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:32 PM
    My wife and I have both been researching and plan on beginning to get a series of nipple and genital piercings. Also in the process of finding the right cage. Most likely going to get a custom jailbird from mature metal. Or one of the other similar models they offer. I often see cages the accommodate prince Alberts, which I’m considering, but am reluctant to do because of the extent of hiking and driving I do in which I do a good bit of peeing roadside or trail side lol and seeing as I’ve read a good bit about needing to sit to pee with a PA I’m not entirely sure it would be a good idea for me. With that being said the Frenum and Jacob’s ladder style piercings are really looking like a good choice for me, both practically, functionally, and aesthetically. From the Frenum to the scrotum, does anyone has any of this area pierced whilst wearing a metal cage? Does it make it difficult? Is it even bearable? Keep in mind I am quite active, do a lot of maintenance at work, hiking etc. of course the cage could come off periodically but, obviously taking it off too much defeats the purpose so comfort is a long term concern.

2. Moonshae

Moonshae Member

Local Time:
    I’ve had a PA for more than 15 years. If you have no jewelry, you can simply cover the hole with your finger when holding yourself and can pee just fine standing up. Jewelry makes it trickier since it can cause spray or reroute the stream, depending on what jewelry you wear. Cages are hard to pee in while standing, although some people report some success with some models.

If you’re definitely wearing a cage, that will more likely be a barrier to standing than the PA.

Peter Rabbit and guest 2942 like this.
  3. Extremebelief

Extremebelief Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Well the issue isn’t sitting to pee all the time. Just hiking usually or roadside on a road trip. Which the cage could be removed during those times, where it wouldn’t have to while at work cause I can just pee in a stall or whatever. But the PA won’t really be able to just be taken out to go hike and pee standing up, at least not for a good while until it’s properly healed. And the alternative could be getting piss all over myself haha

4. thundar

thundar Member

Professional
    East Coast
    Local Time:
    In my experience, if you have scrotal piercings all the way to your taint then a ball trap device can become very uncomfortable. PA is great for device security. A frenum in my opinion is not good as a secure piercing for a chastity device unless large gauge, extremely well healed and the device is very well fitted for a that kind of piercing. Any other devices on a frenum piercing are irritating.

Extremebelief likes this.
  5. Moonshae

Moonshae Member

Local Time:
    Fair enough! I found that twisting my penis upside down so that the piercing and jewelry were on top would make the stream much easier to control. You could also pee into some kind of tube that would help control the direction of the flow. I'd used empty toilet paper tubes in a pinch when I'd wake up in the middle of the night with an erection yet having to pee madly (usually after a night of hard drinking), but unable to sit to pee because of the erection.

Extremebelief likes this.
  6. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    A Prince Albert piercing will heal much quicker. It’s a thin amount of skin that’s being pierced. It’s easy to stretch and take care of.

A frenum or scrotal piercing take a very long time to heal.

I wear a shaft only device when I’m very active. I’ve done about every physical activity in my GlansArmor, secured by my PA with full confidence.

I just turn my penis upside down and i don’t get a second stream. All urine flows forward and out the cage. It really depends on how tight the piercing hole is around the jewelry or PA security pin.

The Contender by MaleChastityNow is an open-style custom stainless-steel ball-trap device that incorporates an optional PA security. If you’re interested in a Jailbird and piercings, do check out the Contender.

I’m in mine right now. ;)

I have used the Contender at the urinal.

I added my PA security after several months while I was healing and stretching. It took just a week turn around, mostly for shipping time.

If you have a closed ring (captured bead, segment, etc) then urine will flow around the ring and go everywhere in a random fashion.

PA security devices with a fixed PA hook with a clean simple end will not interfere with urination.

7. Extremebelief

Extremebelief Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    That doesn’t sound so bad. I checked out that device too. Seems legit. Wondering it I had just a curved barbell in the PA if it would do ok in the cage if I didn’t add the security pin? My wife likes the piercing so if I come out of the cage for play then it would be cool to just have everything there and ready instead of having to put the jewelry back in. And you turn your Levi’s upside down? Like just grab the cage and all and spin it around so it’s all upside down?

8. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    You don’t need to have the jewelry in at all times once it’s healed. It doesn’t close up that quick.

The curved barbell would move. Trapping jewlry through rods can lead to pinching. It also negates the advantage of clean and simple urination. Finally it’s less secure.

With a healed piercing it’s easy to install and remove jewelry, as well as the curved security pin. My wife actually handles that herself. She doesn’t need me to guide or hover anymore. It makes a bigger impact on my brain that she can install this without my help

Again you’d only be doing this after you heal in your original jewelry. I swapped out jewelry myself once I stretched up from 8 to 6 ha.

A curved barbell is easy to install and remove. We don’t have me wear any jewelry during sex.

Is Levi’s autocorrected penis?
    Yes I do in the Glans Armor 2. And when wearing jewelry. Sometimes it’s not a full 180 deg. If a second stream forms, one can direct it into the urinal easily.

A balltrap cage like the Contender isn’t possible to flip upside down without ball torture. Ha. (Early on it sometimes did turn 90 degrees naturally under clothes).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice