CB6000s Visibility through Gym Shorts? Others?

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by greatXperiences, Jul 19, 2018.

1. greatXperiences

greatXperiences New member

South FL, USA
    Local Time:
    4:15 PM
    New member here, Hi everyone... quickie n00bie question:
    is the CB6000s visible through exercise shorts? others?

I already searched the boards, and see that it's generally "less visible"... but I'm trying to exercise @ gym specifically. I'm currently locked up in Jail House (Master Series), but you can see an odd clunky ripple in my shorts as it forms around the metal rings/tip of the cock cage. While my wife & I really like this cage (very comfortable), I'm a grower and have a very small penis when flaccid (have about an inch left to grow, but this is not even close to allowing me to get hard - keeps me aroused and frustrated, which my wife enjoys).

I'm ideally looking for a shorter cage that sticks out less, stops me from growing more, and has a rounded head around my penis (NOT metal rings, or typical octagon pee/cleaning access) so I can wear more form fitting or 'flowie' shorts.

::updated::

I'm being locked more frequently, and for longer periods of time... so the goal is to be locked 24/7 (long-term)

2. JosieLynn Jewell

JosieLynn Jewell Long term member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
  3. greatXperiences

greatXperiences New member

South FL, USA
    Local Time:
    That's a really neat thread... I'm looking for something with a short 1~2" tube and a molded tip/head. My penis is small enough that I could stuff it in that cage, but I'd prefer allowing it a bit more room.

4. JosieLynn Jewell

JosieLynn Jewell Long term member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    Understood about the aesthetic aspect of the design - HT is pretty much the go-to design for that style, but are problematic with regard to hygiene. The cage length on the design can be customized to suit - I just start with that size cage (actually, it's a little smaller than when I started) as it's my preferred size. It can be adjusted to other lengths easily, and will be when the design phase is done.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice