Estim addon

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Johnngnky, Jul 11, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Johnngnky

Johnngnky Member

Local Time:
    2:14 AM
    Hello, new to this community, I have a holy trainer device, and My master wants to punish me more and told me to post this thread as he can't find any online.

Basically what he was looking for is a strong electric shock machine that can fit in any existing chastity cage, in my case, the HT.
    Thank you.

2. 2tall

2tall Member

Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    11:14 AM
    Welcome!

As a caged male who also loves electric play, let me offer ny experience.

We bought a dog shock collar: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B078GGQLXT?ref=yo_pop_ma_swf

It is a bit uncomfortable to wear for long periods of time and the shock is awfully prickly. But it does help keep me in-line. Still, I can’t really wear it for more than a few hours. So it doesn’t offer that anytime shock that you may be looking for.

I also have an erostek ET302R which is a battery powered remote controlled estim box. Paired with a bipolar fabric cock strap that can go on over a cage and around the shaft and balls, it can deliver quite a sensation. Issue here is that those bands only work when slathered with conductive jelly. The jelly dries out after about an hour and then the sensation is more of painful surface prickles than deep throbbing. Again, it works great during a scene, but isn’t practical for constant use.

Another option is the dreamlover 2000 at dreamloverlabs.com. It’s super pricy ($1k and up) and made for the cb6k series, but it promises 24/7 control and punishment. I have not tried it myself, but damn do I want to.

Hope that helps! If you or your Master is crafty, maybe a dog collar with leads into the cage could be made to work longer term. I just strap mine on behind my cage around my shaft and balls (between body and cage) and it does get uncomfortable.

3. Johnngnky

Johnngnky Member

Local Time:
    Thank you very much, I think he will just ditch this idea...

4. Cecilia B

Cecilia B Long term member

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:
    2:14 PM
    I don't know of anything that will fit the Holy Trainer or the CB series. I've used the CB series mostly on bf until I saw a device that had silicone conducting pads in it. You can take them out or put them in. It has a different base ring than the CB series, but, what's funny is BF can't pull out of it. He can pull out of the CB series, but he admits is more bother than it's worth. I still use the security devices like the KSD-G3 or Points of Intrigue when I have him in the CB-6000, though. I don't need any for this other one.

I use the zapper for disciplinary purposes and to get him begging for a spanking, instead of electro CBT. I can even make him beg for the implements he likes the least. E-stim is very effective for discipline.

5. CB Henry

CB Henry Active member

Retired
    UK
    Local Time:
    7:14 PM
  6. Johnngnky

Johnngnky Member

Local Time:
    Oh god, dream lover is amazing, not letting him know this!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice