What nick names/ serious names do you use?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Caged1234, Jan 15, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    7:12 PM
    Good thread, I refer to her as madam, goddess, my queen, my owner, at all times, both In private and in public. And I am called pup, cubbie, cuck, slave, sub, again both in private and public, and at times she may call me fag, bitch, cockless, ect.

2. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    2:12 PM
    When we started chastity, my KH specifically said She wanted to be referred to as "my Bride." I do this both in private and publicly. She does not see Herself as a Mistress per say and felt that term was not accurate for Her. I often reply to Her with term "Ma' am," both in private and in public. I enjoy demonstrating my servitude to Her by discreetly putting it on display when it's appropriate, hence my ability to respond to Her in public the way I do. She sometimes refers to me as Her "dirty little boy," and that is most always between us. Sometimes She comes up with things spontaneously. Like, this weekend, She kept calling me Barney Pants, because my panties were a deep colored purple, like Barney the Dinosaur. Made us both laugh to tears every time She brought it up.

3. Goddess Gaia

Goddess Gaia Looking for a Good boy in Phildelphia
    Verified Female

Healing the world with Love
    Philadelphia, PA
    Local Time:
    Little Bird, I love that!!
    <3

4. Stephie

Stephie Member

Part time but mainly housewife
    United States
    Local Time:

She's still using Sissy Stephie , Sissy Gurl Stephie for me but besides Mistress, that's mainly at home I'm to call her My Goddess in public

5. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:12 PM
    I call Mistress many things depending on the situation.

I can call her Lady Caroline most places as She actually has that title owning one square foot of land somewhere. All our friends know so when I call her that in company its not a problem.

Other name is My Darling HOH which can be shortened in public to My Darling and only She and I knows that we're talking sub to Domme.

She generally calls me by my everyday name - andy. When she is angry, wanting respect, commanding or otherwise dominating me it's Andrew. She can use that in public and I know I'm either in trouble or should obey the forthcoming instruction.

Other phrases she uses is "Take Note, Andrew". This means I have to open Evernote on my phone and take note of whatever I've done or She's said so that She can "deal" with the situation later. We both use Evernote and share a number of notes. One of us will always have our phone with us.

Goddess Gaia likes this.
  6. bethanise

bethanise Long term member

retired
    Massacusetts, USA
    Local Time:
    My g/f K/H isn't into D/s at all and isn't comfortable with names like Mistress or Goddess. Miss Linda or Miss is fine, and I address her as that most of the time. Since she lives across the country (North to South, that is) from me, she has had her friend Lisa, who lives near me, carry a spare key for emergencies. Lisa is definitely into D/s and has had no problem taking over punishments and discipline that Linda doesn't really want any part of. Mistress Lisa, or Mistress are her preferred terms of address, and I had darn well better use them or else!
    Linda calls me either by my male name, or Elizabeth or Beth, when I am dressed (which for some reason she has no problem with). Lisa has a number of names for me. slut, bitch, princess, sissy, or whatever else she feels like at the time.

7. skD

skD HausCuck

Executive
    Oregon, USA
    Local Time:
    11:12 AM
    In private I refer to her as Domina. In public she is my Princess. In text she calls me cuck which I love. In public she still calls me Daddy from our decade-long D/s relationship. But when she is mad with me and we are in public she will address me sternly by my first name - I know then that I better look sharp

Goddess Gaia and Domina-na-na like this.
  8. BohoGoddess

BohoGoddess New member

Houston, TX
    Local Time:
    1:12 PM
    New to this lifestyle, but so far he answers me, "Yes, Ma'am" and calls me High Priestess or Goddess. I haven't figured out what I want to call him, yet. Not really looking for something feminine or degrading (to me...no judgement) so his name is still being considered...

Ma’ams Slut likes this.
  9. KittensProperty

KittensProperty Kitten's Happy Property

Retired (Twice) 20 yrs Marine and 22 yrs Mail Man
    Texas Hill Country
    Local Time:
    1:12 PM
    I have called my wife Kitten since we first started dating. I was a Marine when we met and for 16 years after we were married. She always loved the feel of the back of my hair with my haircut. She said it felt like a 'Teddy Bear'. Cards and notes to her are usually just signed 'T B'.

As to our current situation, she doesn't like Goddess, Mistress, Madam, Ma'am, etc. Questions and orders are still often responded to with 'Yes, Ma'am" or "No, Ma'am" but she prefers I refer to her as 'My Love'. She has no special name for me in regards to chastity/FLR as there is never any doubt when she is talking to me.

Goddess Gaia likes this.
  10. MadameJs_boo

MadameJs_boo Active member

Local Time:
    12:12 PM
    Unless otherwise excused (like, when around family or vanilla friends), I am expected to use a respectful form of address at all times when speaking to my Mistress and I typically use "Madame J".

Penney likes this.
  11. Elephantdonkey

Elephantdonkey Active member

Local Time:
    Yes ma'am is what I usually answer her! She likes to tell me that she is the boss!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice