Chinese A271 and F157(?)

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by bwiley, May 5, 2018.

1. bwiley

bwiley New member

Local Time:
    8:06 PM
    The A271 is in the smaller pictures, and I could not find the same number for the other one. (One was e33 and one was F157).
    They are similar in design and the rings can interchange. Both are very comfortable and easy for long term wear with little to no issues. The A271 is open in front and if things are lined up, you can stand while using the bathroom, but I still usually sit just to be safe.
    I am also trying silicone penis plugs for 2 reasons. First it holds everything in place and holds the tip of your penis away from the bars so they don't pinch. And second, it allows a solid stream and you can definitely stand while peeing.

The anatomical ring is super comfortable you soon forget you are even wearing a device.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

This cage comes with a silicone urethral tube that is pretty comfortable, but I haven't used more than about 12 hours. I just take the tube out and it works fine without it. Plus you don't have to worry about your head poking out and getting caught in your underwear. The spike ring that comes with it is pretty useless. You can't hardly even put it on with out pain and if you grind the points down, it is still too painful to use.

I bought both on dghate and the prices can't be beat to try new designs and see if they work for you. So far I have had Zero issues with rust or any corrosion, so they must be a decent quality of stainless. The details say they use grade 304 Stainless.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Fatkid1

Fatkid1 Unquestionably devoted

Local Time:
    10:06 PM
    My “ daily driver” right now is an A271. The other is either A275 or A277.

3. zbovka

zbovka Design Enthusiast

Local Time:
    11:06 AM
    Doesn't it hurt when you have an erection with it inside and the cage moving about? Did you use a lubricant?

4. bwiley

bwiley New member

Local Time:
    If you're talking about the urethral tube, it doesn't really hurt. It's flexible. And yes, I do use a lube like KY. Urethral tubes take some getting used to. It's best to go gradually and let the inside toughen up. For me, it's something that I could take of leave.
    Tubes can be used for extra security, but the flexible ones can be withdrawn and reinserted. Kind of defeating the purpose. If you had a rigid one the went beyond the scrotum ring, that might work. I haven't tried it, yet! lol

5. zbovka

zbovka Design Enthusiast

Local Time:
    11:06 AM
    I might just be a little too small, being asian.

6. bwiley

bwiley New member

Local Time:
    You'd be amazed at how stretchy things are down there. However it's not for everyone. I don't use it very often because it's just doesn't feel totally comfortable.

7. bwiley

bwiley New member

Local Time:
    After freeing myself for the night, but remaining true to myself, I decided to put on my HTv2 this morning. After I put it on I realized how uncomfortable it is and how much it pinches during the day. So I put my good ole A271 back on and after an hour forgot I was wearing it. So comfortable and I'm able to ride my motorcycle with it, where I couldn't with the HT. This is a keeper!

8. Mastrovenice

Mastrovenice Member

Los Angeles
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    "I am also trying silicone penis plugs for 2 reasons. First it holds everything in place and holds the tip of your penis away from the bars so they don't pinch. And second, it allows a solid stream and you can definitely stand while peeing."

Which plug are you using? Is there ant danger of it 'disappearing' down your urethra?

9. bwiley

bwiley New member

Local Time:
    [​IMG]
    These are what they look like. They are hollow and come in black or clear/white.
    2 Piece Male Sex Toys Penis Plug from dhgate.
    I use the T shaped one and it works pretty good. I haven't used the D shaped one, but it was only $7 for the pair, and it can be used sometime.

When you try to get erect, your head can push out and the swollen skin can rub on your underwear and it can be a bit painful, this seems to hold everything back so it doesn't rub.

Chris2Katz and Mastrovenice like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice