Finally a little Denial

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by WEC, Apr 29, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    6:00 AM
    Wife has been dealing with some things lately...I had made it a priority this month to go back onto my "honor system" but I felt kind of hopeless and its simply not the right time for her to carry any sexual burden. I just got back from a business trip and she was "in the mood"...she started rubbing me and could tell right away that I had "cheated" and she would not go any further until I told her exactly the last time I masturbated. Then she stopped and acted disappointed all day.

This morning we made love for a long time...then she pulled me out...used my head on her clit for a few minuted to orgasm, and would not let me back in. Feels great actually...I'm right back to chasing her and giving her foot rubs...its an amazing thing!

2. PrincessK

PrincessK [Not Seeking] Owner & KH of SaraLovesChastity

San Francisco
    Local Time:
    5:00 AM
    Life can get in the way sometimes, for sure. I've been lenient with protocols and service these last couple weeks so My slavegirl can focus on finals and maintaining her 4.0. I'm confident that she'll soon be right back where she belongs, at My feet begging to service Me.

3. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    Had a nice, beautiful session with my wife yesterday with her giving me a shower show and a love making session that ended without me orgasming...I had raging erections the entire night and feel great today. Can't wait for her to get out of bed so I can dote on her. (until the kids ruin it :)

4. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    Today is really great for us...its not really my wife sexy time of month but we woke this AM and cuddled with me hard against her and caressing her. She seemed to really love it, I've been chasing her all over the house kissing her passionately, she's been giggling because she knows its been a long time for me....at one point she was folding clothes in yoga pants and I knelt down and started kissing her butt...she started wagging it in my face...later in the laundry room I was kissing her tenderly and she said "you know that door has a lock on it" (referring to our kids)...

so...I am not pushing for anything other than flirting and making sure she knows that my dying for her is manifesting in ways that she finds really pleasurable...lots of kissing, flirting, rubbing her back and feet, and telling her how beautiful she is...so far so good. At some point I know she will try to get me to finish in her but hopefully she is learning denial is good for us...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice