Caught and the Consequences

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by Philippa, Apr 6, 2009.

1. Philippa

Philippa Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:58 PM
    I will continue this story should anyone want me to.

Caught and the Consequences
    By philippa

‘What the hell do you think you are’

I just lay there not knowing what to say and I am sure going very red under my make up.

………..

I will go back many years and start at an earlier age. For as long as I can remember I have cross dressed, always in private, without my partners or girlfriends knowing, totally in the closet, and when dressed I often practised self bondage, used dildos on myself, especially before wanking.

I enjoyed shaving when I could, had the usual purges, it has cost me a fortune over the years.

Physically while tall I had always been slimly built and a bit small in the meat and veg department, managing only 5 inches if I tied myself up tight to keep the blood flow in and the erection as big as I could, but despite this I had no problems satisfying a woman as I have always enjoyed giving prolonged oral.

Having said that I am now on my third marriage, the first two wives had affairs and left me, the current one I adored and while I knew that she was having an affair she always came home to me. We had never discussed her need for sex with someone I assumed was bigger then me, I was happy to satisfy her when she allowed and she let me cum in her when I wanted although I could not make her cum during penetration.

She had a daughter and a grandchild many miles away so I always took the opportunity to dress while she was away.

She had gone to see them last Friday and was not coming back until sometime on Monday, or so I thought!!!

So once she had left I had got my clothes out, my pvc maids uniform, the bra and falsies, my frilly knickers, my wig and make up, hold ups. I had a bath and taken my time dressing, doing my make up fully, and looked at myself in the mirror, what a stunner I thought to myself.

I spent a couple of hours walking about the house, feeling my stockings rubbing together and feeling my little willy growing as much as it could in my knickers.

‘Time for a wank’ I thought to myself and I went upstairs to the bedroom.

I have always cum quickly so when I got time I often tied myself up so as to stop myself wanking and so I could dream about being captive and what my Dom or Domme might do to me.

I sat on the bed, inserted my vibrating dildo in my ass, and then tied my legs together tightly, making sure my skirt was up and my little willy exposed. I then tied my wrists with some effort behind my back, although I know with time I could gat out of them again, then lied down, shut my eyes and dreamed of myself being captive and at the mercy of my Dom who was bound to use me.

I don’t know how long it was but the next thing I remember was the sound of the front door opening, I was sure I had locked it, so I sat up and struggled to get my hands undone.

I heard footsteps on the stairs and then my wife walked in ……

‘What the hell do you think you are’

I just lay there not knowing what to say and I am sure going very red under my make up.

She stormed out and I heard her go downstairs. I struggled out of me bonds, when I heard her shout ‘Get your sorry ass down here’

I rushed as much as my heels would let me downstairs and into the lounge where she was sitting on the settee.

‘Do you want to explain what the fuck is going on’ she screamed at me.

Before I could stammer an answer she carried on ‘I don’t really care anyway, you want to be a sissy then you will be, you can go to the spare room, strip off and wait for me’

‘But I don’t ….’ I started.

‘I don’t want to know’ she said standing up, walking towards me and slapped me hard, ‘Just do as you are told’

I went upstairs, got fully undressed, and sat on the single bed in the spare room and waited for her.

To be continued?

2. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    9:58 AM
    Such a naughty closet sissy you are! And now you got caught! You're gonna get it I just know, you bad gurl.

Oh, don't leave us hanging too long. It's a nice start and I'm already growing in my CB! :jumping0039:

3. Jenny12858

Jenny12858 Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    11:58 AM
    great start, I love the wifes reaction so far......

4. gabby

gabby Lets try this all again

Local Time:
    1:58 AM
    Wow!!! This is a great story... yes please keep going!

gabby :cat:

5. Philippa

Philippa Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thank you all for your comments, its nice to know its appreciated and I hope to have part 2 posted later today :character0180:

6. Philippa

Philippa Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Part 2

While sitting there I went through the usual stages, despair that I had been caught, fright as to what would happen next, would she still want me as her husband or was this going to be a third divorce, and that made me feel very sad as it suddenly dawned on me how much I loved her and I quietly resolved to do anything I could to save my marriage.

It also made me realise that our relationship was already a sub/Domme one, in subtle ways I had not even thought about before, I myself had few friends, we always did what she wanted and met with her social circle, having said that she went out a lot on her own and left me at home to do the chores which I was happy to do to keep her happy.

I heard her on the phone, I dont know who she was talking to, I would find that out later, and then I heard the conversation end and her footfalls on the stairs.

She walked into the spare room and stood in front of me. Well what have you got to say for yourself

I am so sorry, it will never happen again, please dont leave me I begged her sobbing.

She stood there scowling, legs apart, arms crossed in front of her, and she looked very dominant and a bit scary.

Is that the best you can do she said scornfully, what makes you think I would still want you, its not as if you are the best lover in the world is it.

I felt myself crumble inside at that last remark; I had always believed I was able to satisfy her, at least with my tongue. Was this going to be the end?

Please, please I will do anything you want, just dont leave me I stammered.

Anything she said.

Yes, yes anything you want, I will get rid of all my clothes, give you anything you want, please.

Well I will think about it overnight, now come with me.

I went to get some pants and clothes from the drawers, we used the spare room as a dressing room, but she stopped me saying You wont need anything tonight.

So there I was naked, still with my stupid wig on and make up, following her downstairs.

She went straight to the front door and opened it. I hung back, I couldnt go out there like this, what did she have in mind?

Come on she said.

But I cant go out like this I stammered feeling myself going weak at the knees.

You said you were going to do anything to please me, so get that sorry ass of your out here or you leave for good in the morning

I followed her outside, and she then grabbed me by my balls and literally dragged me by then round the side of the house and into the back garden.

She let go once in the back garden. About all they are good for eh she laughed.

Now get in the shed.

I went into the small shed that we had for the mower and garden tools, it was pretty full but had enough room to get into, and as I turned round I saw the door close and heard the padlock snap shut.

I am off to bed now, I will deal with you in the morning, you think seriously about how much you want to stay in this relationship. Sleep well. She laughed and I heard her heading back to the house.

I moved some things around, and cleared a space so I could sit down, and sobbed my heart out. What had I done? What was she thinking? She obviously enjoyed the humiliation I was suffering, or was it just payback for catching me wearing female clothes. I have to say I did not sleep much that night, apart from the cold and my predicament I just could not stop thinking about what was to become of me or where I might end up if she decided she did not want me anymore.

I dropped into an exhausted doze saying to myself that I didnt care what she had in mind I would not loose her, I would do anything she wanted me to.

I must have dropped off to sleep, only to be awoken by the sound of my wife unlocking the padlock.

She opened the door. I have made my decision, you may stay as my husband in name but your role will change, assuming you meant what you said about doing anything to please me.

Yes, yes of course, anything you say

Good, then we will start later, I have some errands to do, you stay here and we will go through the changes when I get back.

With that she shut the door and locked it again.

I dont know how long she was away as I had no way of telling the time, I did know that my bladder was bursting but I found a watering can I could relieve myself in. I was so cold, and although I could tell it was a warm day outside and the shed was warming up I think I had gotten so cold overnight it felt like I was cold to the core, but what could I do but sit and wait. Even if I got out of the shed where would I go, I had no house keys, I had nothing but the wig on my head!!!

After what seemed like hours I heard my wife unlocking the door, so I stood up and waited for her to open it.

She opened it. Right, put this on round your weenie cock and balls. She handed me a very small dogs collar and lead. I put it round my cock and balls and she stepped forward, tightened it another couple of holes, and said Follow me.

I had little option as she yanked on the lead but to follow her, it felt humiliating to be naked, with a wig on, being dragged behind my wife round the front of the house and indoors.

She continued up the stairs and into the bathroom. Right, stand where you are and I will tell you the new rules of the house and you will also need to sign this before I accept you back into my home. She waived a sheaf of papers in front of my face.

Firstly you are nothing from now on, you will do exactly what I tell you to at all times, I will not argue with you, just punish you.

Secondly you will never be allowed to cum again without my permission which will not be given easily, to that end you will be fitted with a chastity device to stop you wanking.

You will never get to enter me again with that excuse for a cock. In fact I dont really ever want to see it again.

You obviously get a thrill from dressing as a female so that is what you will be from now on, you will be my maid, and you wont be paid for it

You will ring your work and tell them you will not be back.

I should say that she had always been the main earner in the family and we could comfortably afford to live on just her salary.

You will from now on use the spare room as yours, you will not enter the main bedroom unless you are told to.

I will at all times, even in public be addressed by you as Mistress

Do you understand

Yes I stammered, reeling from what I had just heard but knowing that she meant it and would leave me, or more correctly throw me out, if I did not agree.

Yes what? Did you not listen to me

errr sorry, yes Mistress

Thats better now read this and sign it. She handed me the sheaf of papers. I looked at them and saw it was a slave contract which she had already signed.

It read as follows:-
    Contents reference of the contract.

1.0.0 Slave's Role
    1.0.1 Slave's veto
    2.0.0 Mistress's role
    3.0.0 Punishment
    3.0.1 Rules of Punishment
    4.0.0 Permanent Bodily Harm
    5.0.0 Others
    5.0.1 Other knowledge about the contract
    5.1.1 Temporary Mistressship
    6.0.0 Secrecy
    7.0.0 Alteration of Contract
    8.0.0 Termination of Contract
    9.0.0 Uniform
    9.1.0 Mistress's uniform
    9.2.0 Slave's uniform
    9.2.1 Sleepwear
    9.2.2 Natural wear
    9.2.3 Restraints / Bondage wear
    10.0.0 Terms of Address
    11.0.0 Slaves signature
    12.0.0 Mistress's signature

This contract is provided as a secure and binding agreement which defines in specific terms the relationship and interaction between two individuals, hereafter termed the slave and the Mistress. This agreement is legal and binding. This agreement must be entered voluntarily, but cannot be broken except under the conditions stated herein, after which certain precautions shall be taken to
    protect those involved. (See section 7.0.0)

I, philippa (known know as slave in the contract, and upon agreement known as slave were demanded by the contract.) will become of my own free will the slave of Lesley (known know as Mistress in the contract , and upon agreement known as slave were demanded by the contract.)

1.0.0 Slave's Role
    The slave agrees to submit completely to the Mistress in all ways. There are no boundaries of place, time, or situation in which the slave may wilfully refuse to obey the directive of the Mistress without risking punishment, except in situations where the slave's veto (see section 1.0.1) applies. The slave also agrees that, once entered into the Slavery Contract, their body belongs to their Mistress, to be used as seen fit, within the guidelines defined herein. All of the slave's possessions likewise belong to the Mistress, including all assets, finances, and material goods, to do with as they see fit. The slave agrees to please the Mistress to the best of their ability, in that they now exist solely for the pleasure of said Mistress.

The slave agrees that they are not a human but a possession of the Mistress. So they are not entitled to any rights out side of this contract unless created through an exception which becomes part of the contract.

1.0.1 Slave's Veto
    The slave, where appropriate, holds veto power over any command given by the Mistress, at which time they may rightfully refuse to obey that command. This power may only be invoked under the following circumstances:

a. Where said command conflicts with any existing laws and may lead to fines, arrest, or
    prosecution of the slave.
    b. Where said command may cause extreme damage to slave's life.
    c. Where said command may cause permanent bodily harm (see 4.0.0) to the slave.
    2.0.0 Mistress's Role
    Mistress accepts the responsibility of the slave's body and worldly possessions, to do with as they see fit, under the provisions determined in this contract. The Mistress agrees to care for the slave, to arrange for the safety and well-being of the slave, as long as they own the slave . The Mistress also accepts the commitment to treat the slave properly, to train the slave, punish the slave, respect the idea that the slave has submitted into your full control, and use the slave as they see fit.

3.0.0 Punishment
    The slave agrees to accept any punishment the Mistress decides to inflict, whether earned or not.
    If earned, the severity of the punishment may be increased in accordance to the Mistresss wishes.

3.0.1 Rules of Punishment
    Punishment of the slave is subject to certain rules designed to protect the slave from intentional abuse or permanent bodily harm (see 4.0.0). Punishment must not incur permanent bodily harm, or the following forms of abuse:

a. Blood may not be drawn at any time. Punishment must stop immediately if blood is drawn
    (unless agreed by both parties before hand and providing it is not a severe danger to either
    Slave or Mistress)
    b. Burning the body
    c. Drastic loss of circulation
    d. Causing internal bleeding
    e. Loss of consciousness.
    f. Withholding of any necessary materials, such as food, water, or sunlight for extended
    periods of time. Maximum amount of time will be 3 days.
    4.0.0 Permanent Bodily Harm
    Since the body of the slave now belongs to the Mistress, it is the Mistress's responsibility to protect that body from permanent bodily harm. Should the slave ever come to permanent bodily harm during the course of punishment or in any other slavery related activity, whether by intention or accident, it will be grounds for immediate termination of this contract, should the slave so desire.
    Permanent bodily harm shall be determined as:

a. Death
    b. Any damage that involves loss of mobility or function, including broken bones.
    c. Any piercing of the flesh which leaves a permanent hole, unless accepted by the slave.
    d. Any diseases that could result in any of the above results, including sexually transmitted
    diseases.
    5.0.0 Others
    The slave may not seek any other Mistress or lover or relate to others in any sexual or submissive manner without the Mistress's permission. To do so will be considered a breach of contract, and will result in extreme punishment. The Mistress may accept other slaves or lovers as she pleases..

5.0.1 Other knowledge about the contract
    Other may be informed about the contract. The other person selected to be told must first be informed by the Mistress before the slave unless other wise agreed upon by Mistress and slave. If the other who are informed misuses the information told while acting of there free will and not under any influence of either Mistress or slave does not violate the contract for either slave or Mistress.

5.1.1 Temporary Mistressship
    If a temporary Mistress or Master is to be used or created they must be fully trusted by the primary Mistress. A temporary Mistress or Master must remember the slave is just on loan and is still the possession of the primary Mistress,

A temporary Mistress or Master if allowed by the Mistress may engage in sexual activity with the slave providing sexual protection is worn unless the Dominants agree otherwise. Any previous agreement given by the slave to the Mistress are passed across to the temporary Dominant providing this is allowed by the primary Mistress.

6.0.0 Secrecy
    All physical evidence of the slavery will be kept in total secrecy, except where both Mistress and slave agree. Any violation of this clause shall be cause to terminate this contract, should the injured party wish it. The materials and physical evidence shall be kept under lock (or on the slave by Mistress request, if in possession of the Mistress out side of services the slave must be informed by Mistress) and key in a place acceptable to both parties.

7.0.0 Alteration of Contract
    This contract may not be altered, except when both Mistress and slave agree. If the contract is altered, the new contract shall be printed and signed, and then the old contract must be destroyed unless agreed to be kept by both slave and Mistress but must be made obviously void, by a permanent method, and kept only for nostalgia and reference use but the destruction of the contracts must be offered to either party on the even that any subsequent contracts are terminated.

8.0.0 Termination of Contract
    This contract may be terminated at any time by the Mistress, but never by the slave, except under special conditions explained within this contract. Upon termination, all physical evidence of the slavery, including this contract, will be destroyed, and all materials and belongings shall belong to the Mistress, to be shared or kept as they see fit. The slave, owning nothing and having agreed to give up all worldly possessions and body to the Mistress, shall once again own their body, but nothing else, unless the Mistress decides to give back their possessions.

9.0.0 Uniform
    The Uniform is the clothing in any form including nothing that either a slave or a Mistress has agreed or within the conditions of the contract been made to wear.

9.1.0 Mistress's uniform

The Mistress has the right to wear what anything the Mistress decides upon as long as it doesn't break any condition in the contract.

9.2.0 Slave's uniform
    The Slave will wear what ever is given to them by the Mistress. In the case of the Mistresss absence or the Mistress not selecting a uniform and were the Mistress has not ordered the slave to not wear anything the following will be worn in the circumstances they are set up for. Uniform also includes ways for the hair to be worn or requirements about its cut.

(Any clothing chosen by Slave to be worn which proves ineffective is the fault of the slave and does warrant punishment)
    9.2.1 Sleepwear

A pair of undergarments for the lower area and a Nighty that does not cover more of the Slaves body then half of the slaves butt cheeks.
    9.2.2 Natural wear while accompanying Mistress.
    Whatever Mistress deems to be acceptable for any conditions including weather.

9.2.3 Restraints / Bondage wear
    On signing of this contract the slave has opted into the use of being attached to a leash in private at the will of the Mistress providing it does not violate the contract. The leash may be a attached to a inanimate object providing it does not break any conditions of the contract or a water source and a toilet is with in reach while the Mistress is not around during extended amount of absence not exceeding 24 hours unless consent has been given on, consent may not be rebuked while the contract is effect. During prolonged usage the slave must be left in a safe environment.

Other methods of restraints which can be implied without consent of the use of both parties at a date later then the signing of this contract include:

Leg movement limiting chains

A ball gag

Any more methods that Mistress may decide on at a later date.

The slave can be left in bondage for any length of time as long as it is non serious in damage to the slave.

10.0.0 Terms of Address
    In Public.

The term Mistress will be used at all time whether in private or in public.
    11.0.0 Slave's Signature
    I have read and fully understand this contract in its entirety. I agree to give everything I own to my Mistress, and further accept their claim of ownership over my physical body. I understand that I will be commanded and trained and punished as a slave, and I promise to be true and to fulfill the pleasures and desires of my Mistress to the best of my abilities. I understand that I cannot withdraw from this contract except as stated in this contract.

By signing this i here by give my freewill up and adopt the will of my Mistress.

Signature:____________ Date:__/__/____

12.0.0 Mistress's Signature
    I have read and fully understand this contract in its entirety. I agree to accept this slave as my property, body and possessions, and to care for them to the best of my ability. I shall provide for their security and well-being and command them, train them, and punish them as a slave. I understand the responsibility implicit in this arrangement, and agree that no harm shall come to the slave as long as they are mine. I further understand that I can withdraw from this contract at any time.

Signature:____________ Date:__/__/____

I read it through and wondered if I should raise any questions, then thought better of it, at least if I signed I would have the security of knowing that for the present she would not throw me out and I was sure that despite it looking so formal most of it would not be used, how wrong I was to be.

To be continued?

7. maidmisty

maidmisty Senior Member

Local Time:
    Very Nice contract.:smilies_xxx02:I'm glad i'm locked up or this sissy would have done something bad and would have to be punished.:sex020:. Keep up the good work.

8. Philippa

Philippa Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I signed the contract and handed it back to my wife, well my Mistress now I guess.

She took it from me and said ‘Good girl’ ‘As you will have seen you are now Philippa, now go and get all your male clothes.’

‘Can I get dressed’ I said.

She slapped me hard across the cheek. ‘When you speak it will be respectfully and always address me as Mistress or I will make you remember’

‘Sorry Mistress, may I get dressed Mistress’

‘No I will tell you when to get dressed and what to wear, now go and get your male clothes and bring them outside to the garden’

I went into the spare room, what was mine now, and got all my male clothes together, I still felt very vulnerable, especially with the collar and lead dangling between my legs, but I struggled downstairs with all my clothes and went into the back garden.

My wife, sorry Mistress had lit a small fire, and told me to put all my male clothes on it, it was soon a big bonfire. ‘You will have no further use for them’ she laughed.

She grabbed my lead and dragged me back indoors and upstairs to the bathroom.

She took the wig off me and got a can of something out of a bag. ‘Now put this on yourself all over and leave it for 10 minutes then get in the shower, a cold shower.’

I was about to protest but she had turned and already left the room.

I realised then that the can was a depilation cream that I could spray on, I didn’t mind that, I had shaved in the past and loved the feeling of being smooth, and I was never very hairy to start with. I sprayed it on, bloody hell was it cold, and stood there for 10 minutes as directed, then turned the shower on, it was getting nicely warm when she walked back in, took one look and barked ‘I said a cold shower. I can see your need teaching a lesson that what I say I mean and you will obey’

I quickly turned the setting to cold and she undid my lead and collar and pushed me under the shower. It took my breath away.

Once clean and fully smooth she directed me to get out, gave me a towel to dry with, and then told me to shave my head as well, as it would mean that my wig would sit better on my head.

She left once again and I heard her in what was now my room, so I shaved my head, now I was totally bald.

She returned with a crop in her hand and flicked it against her thigh. ‘This will teach you to be obedient’ and with that she swung it and caught me square across my buttocks. ‘Now bend over the bath’
    I bent over.

‘Since this is your first time I will be lenient and only give you six of the best and after each stoke I want to hear you count it and thank me properly, forget any of that and I will continue until you get it right understand.’

‘Yes Mistress’

Thwack ‘One thank you Mistress’ I said as a fire lit up my ass. This continued until she had delivered all six, thank god I had remembered to thank her.

She then ordered me into my bedroom.

‘Right, now stand still and I will dress you this time only, remember from now you will dress yourself and be ready each morning when I wake up, standing at the foot of my bed. I will tell you the night before what time to wake me.’

‘Yes Mistress’

She had obviously been into the main local town as there was array of bags on the bed, which explained why she had taken so long.

Firstly she got out a new pair of latex false breasts, something I had longed for but never bought, and a can of adhesive which she sprayed on then stuck to my chest. ‘I want you to feel like a woman, so stuck on they will hang heavy like real ones, and it will also enable you to have showers, cold ones, when I demand without having to worry about them, you will treat them as if they were the real thing, I might in the future think about making them real if you turn out how I want you to’

‘Sorry Mistress, I don’t understand’ I said in a puzzled voice.

‘Well if you continue to please me I will pay out of your savings for you to have breast augmentation so that you have real breasts, but not at this time as you may not turn out obedient enough and I may have to get rid of you, no point in wasting money at this time.’ She said matter of factly.

I was stunned. I had no idea that she had thought about this in such a way. What else did she have planned for me?

She then opened a second bag and handed me a CB3000 which she fitted to my cock and balls and then clicked the lock shut. I realised that the lock was a plastic one which was numbered and soon worked out that I could not get it off without cutting the lock, which would mean she knew I had taken it off. ‘This will do for now, we will get a more permanent and stronger chastity belt in due course.’

She then proceeded to take various measurements around my body, I didn’t know what for at the time but about six weeks later I was to find out, but that’s a later chapter.

She then handed me a matching white frilly bra and knickers set and told me to put them on.

Then followed hold ups in black with a back seam, my existing maids uniform, petticoat, my wig with some sort of adhesive to hold it in place, and a pairs of 5 inch heels that had me tottering about but she told me I would get used to them.

She then sat me at the vanity unit and showed me how to do proper make up and finally the lip gloss.

I was then told to stand up and give her a twirl so that she could see how I looked.

She seemed satisfied and left me to put all the other items away that she had bought, this included lots of matching underwear, two more maids uniforms, one slightly longer one and one very short one like the one I had on. Once put away I was to report to her in the lounge.

I had real trouble getting down the stairs, my feet were already starting to hurt from the heels that I was not used to, but I got there and walked into the lounge.

My wife was laid back on the settee reading a magazine which she put down when I came in. I did notice it was a magazine that dealt with TV maids and how to train them.

‘On your knees here in front of me’ she said imperiously.

I knelt before her, head bowed as I thought that I should show some deference to her.

While kneeling there she parted her legs to show me her heaven, without knickers on and now fully shaven, something we had talked about before but she had never shown any inclination to do.

‘While your clitty, that’s what they call your cock when you are dressed as a sissy, is of no use to me and locked away, I must have my pleasure so you will learn to use your tongue on me as and when I desire, and you will learn what pleases me, and others.’

What did she mean by ‘and others’ but before I could ask she grabbed my hair and pulled my face into her crutch. ‘Lick me’ she commanded.

I didn’t need any encouragement and started lapping gently, although I did notice that she was a lot wetter then normal, she was obviously turned on by the situation I had got myself into.

It was not that long before she was getting more excited, I could tell by her wetness and the pressure of her thighs as she squeezed my head. All of a sudden she bucked and forced my head even further into her crutch almost asphyxiating me as she came.

She let go and allowed me to sit back a bit and after a couple of minutes said ‘Good girl, a good start, now I have to get ready as I have a visitor coming this evening.

‘You will go into the kitchen and prepare the meal, I have written the menu down, and it needs to be ready for 7.00pm’.

‘Yes Mistress.’

I left and went into the kitchen. I was worried that the visitor would see me dressed, and as I had no idea who they were would I know them, was this going to be humiliating for me?

As I only had 2 hours to get the meal ready I got to work preparing the food, I was used to cooking it was one thing that I did on a regular basis anyway, but I did find my feet were not in a lot of discomfort, I began to question why women wore high heels when they were on their feet all day, they were so uncomfortable, I could fully understand why when they got home of an evening all they wanted to do was get them off.

Up to this point my chastity had not worried me, I was used to only getting sex at night and normally only after having licked my Mistress to an orgasm, I guess it had always been my reward for pleasing her. I hoped that if I did well with the meal I would be allowed to be unlocked later after the visitor had gone and get my reward. How nave.

Preparing the meal went fine and as 7.00pm approached I was well ahead of time.

At about 6.15pm I was still working when my Mistress appeared in the kitchen doorway. I did a double take. Never had I seen her dressed so sexily.

I should I guess describe her for you, she is 5ft 6in tall, very pert 36D breasts, legs to die for, slim, a size 10UK, with long blonde hair which she has down at home but puts up for work.

She had on clothes I had never seen before, a black see through blouse, obviously no bra, and a very short mini skirt, I was sure she would have trouble sitting down, and ‘fuck me’ heels, at least 5” in black patent. I must have been staring enjoying the view because she said ‘What are you staring at slave, keep your eyes off what you can’t have.’

‘Now, Richard will arrive at 6.45pm, you will let him in and show him into the lounge where I will be, you don’t know him but he does know all about you.’ ‘You will then come back in here and be ready to serve us dinner at 7.00pm, understand.’ With that she flounced out of the kitchen.

What did she mean he knew all about me? And who was he anyway? She had never mentioned him to me before, and then it dawned on me that perhaps this was her lover that I had suspicions about.

At 6.45pm the front door bell rang and I very nervously went to open it.

I opened the door to see a very handsome man, built like a rugby player, about 6ft 3in. ‘You must be philippa’ he said in a deep gruff voice, ‘I have heard all about you, you look very good as a sissy maid.’

‘Thank you.’ I said.

‘Thank you Sir I think you mean. Now where is my little Lesley.’
    ‘In the lounge Sir, this way.’

I showed him into the lounge where he went straight up to my wife and kissed her passionately.

I was stunned, and stumbled back to the kitchen feeling tears welling up in my eyes, no one as far as I could be sure had ever kissed her like that other than me. This was a new side to my wife I had not seen before.

To be continued?

9. Philippa

Philippa Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Part 4

I served dinner at 7.00pm as requested and I was made to stand by the table so that I could serve wine as their glasses were emptied and attend to them as requested. I did find the whole experience satisfying in a kind of way as I knew I was pleasing my Mistress and hopefully Sir as well, although neither of them had any conversation for me.

Once finished I poured them both a brandy and cleared the table, Mistress told me I could eat anything left in the kitchen that they had not eaten and to do the washing up. She also said she would call if they needed something.

A short while later I heard my Mistress call ‘philippa’ so I went through to the lounge. I stopped dead in the doorway, Richard was next to my wife on the settee, her blouse was open and her skirt rucked up, she had no knickers on they were on the floor and Richard had one hand on her breast while the other was playing between her legs.

Luckily I was speechless otherwise I am sure I would have got into trouble.

When Richard saw me he stopped and they both turned to me. My wife said ‘As you might have guessed Richard is one of my lovers’ ‘While he is in this house and for that matter anyone else I bring home, they will own you as well as me and you will serve them in any way they want, do you understand’

‘Yes mistress’ I replied meekly.

‘Good, now Richard is going to stay over tonight, I want you to go upstairs and turn the bed down, and next to the bed you will find bag which I want you to bring back down with you’

I stood rooted to the spot, Richard was staying over, did that mean I would not get my reward tonight, why was she enjoying humiliating me so much.

‘Well go on or do you want more punishing’

I rushed upstairs and turned down the bed, I did notice it had fresh clean sheets on it. I then got the bag and headed back downstairs to the lounge.

Richard was kneeling with his head buried between my Wife’s legs, similar to how I had been earlier and it hurt me to see him like that, I guess I had always before though of her quim as being mine, now I was realising that it was not any more as per the terms of the contract I had signed.

I stood in the doorway and waited until my Wife started groaning and the Richard came up for air.

‘Good girl, bring the bag to me’ Richard said. ‘Then kneel with your back to me’

I did as I was told. I then felt his hands pushing something into my mouth, I tried to resist but my Wife held my nose making me open my mouth to breath and in it went and a strap was quickly fastened tightly behind the back of my head.

I couldn’t see what it was but found out later it was a gag, inflatable inside my mouth, that I knew straight away as Richard pumped it up so all I could do was grunt.

Next he fitted wrist and ankle cuffs which were locked on with padlocks, I didn’t see any keys but assumed they were somewhere safe in their possession. A very short chain was added between my ankles and wrists.

‘There that should stop her running away.’ Richard said laughingly to my Wife. ‘I think it is time for us to retire and show philippa what it is that you really need’

He got hold of the chain between my wrists and dragged me literally up the stairs with my Wife following and into our bedroom, well her bedroom now.

He dragged me to the side of the bed, and forced me to me knees. ‘Stay there and don’t move’ he said. There was little I could do about it anyway, I was sort of paralysed with fear, this was way beyond anything I had ever thought about and could not believe I had signed that contract not fully realising what I was signing up for.

He then started to undress in front of me. He was very muscular, with a hairy chest and as he undid his trousers the biggest cock I have ever seen tried to force its way out of his underpants. As he pulled them down I saw it for the first time, it was at least 8 inches if not more and very thick, an absolute monster compared to mine, no wonder my Wife had been seeing him, I was sure it would reach parts I could never get near.

My Wife in the meantime had got undressed and was lying on the bed, legs apart, watching Richard undressing. I heard a little sigh of pleasure as his cock sprang out and erect and knew from the look in her eyes that all she wanted was that monster inside her, riding her.

Richard stood right in front of me grabbed my hands and forced me to hold him. ‘Now that’s what a real man feels like.’ He said.

He got onto the bed, moved my wife onto her side and rubbed the head of his cock against her quim, I assume to make her wet although I had no doubt that she was dripping already.

He then said to me ‘Get up here and hold me’ I hesitated, ‘Now unless your want your ass beaten’ I got on the bed with difficulty considering my bonds and got hold of him with one hand.

‘Now as a sign of your ultimate submission you are to guide me into your Wife, this will signify your willingness to give her body to anyone she desires’

I grunted through the gag ‘What about protection’ not that either of them understood.

Richard held my hand and forced it and his cock towards my Wife’s quim.

It started to enter her and he released me. ‘Now back on your knees and watch and I don’t want a sound out of you’

I slipped off the bed onto the floor and watched as he thrust deep inside her hearing her sigh contentedly.

To be continued ……..

10. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    9:58 AM
    Thank goodness you stopped this chapter when you did... A gurl's got to catch her breath! Lauren is all steamed up and bothered now. She needs to talk a walk and calm down now.

11. Philippa

Philippa Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Part 5

Richard seemed oblivious to me being there and watching him pound my wife. After a short while he pulled out of her, got hold of her hair and forced her to go down on him, not that she seemed to object too much, and she gave him prolonged oral, taking him all in, I could not believe she could get that much in her mouth.

I felt even more humiliated as she had never given me a blow job and showed no inclination in the past to go down on me.

After what seemed an age Richard pulled her off him and pushed her onto her back, mounted her again and trust long and hard into her. I saw her orgasm coming and soon she was thrashing loudly, but he held her down and suddenly his back arched and I knew he had cum deep inside her, swiftly followed by her own orgasm.

After a minute or so, once he had his breath back, he rolled off my Wife, removed my gag and said ‘I understand that you might only be useful for one things sexually, using you tongue. So you better use it to clean you Mistress up.’ With that he pushed my head into my Wife’s quim and said ‘Now lick my cum out of her and do a good job or else.’

I did as I was told although I had never tasted cum before, not even my own. I was not bi, although I had often dreamed about it but I did find it very humiliating, not only to have watched my Wife be satisfied by a real man but also now to have to clean up after him. I was not sure how much of this I could take, but also knew I didn’t have much alternative.

He eventually pulled my head away and said ‘I think you are enjoying that too much, you are not here to enjoy yourself but to serve us and give us pleasure.’

I did notice at this point that he was flaccid, and even in that state he was bigger then I was. I felt so small and insignificant.

My wife leant over with her hand and started to gently wank him, saying ‘God that was good, I need more, I want you again’ I was shocked as whenever I had had sex with her she just turned away from me after and went to sleep and here she was in front of me almost begging for more.

Richard looked at her and said ‘Well philippa can get me hard again’

What did he mean by that, apart from him forcing me to guide him in to my Wife I had never touched another man and I knew he had only made me do that to humiliate me.

‘Come here girl’ he said to me.

I moved closer and before I knew it he had hold of my head in both hands and forced me down towards his manhood. I tried to resist but he was far stronger then me. ‘hold her nose’ he said to my wife who pinched my nostrils together forcing me to open my mouth to breath.

He continued pushing my head down and I suddenly realised what he had meant, he wanted me to suck him hard again. I was still resisting but getting ever closer to his groin. I wasn’t bi sexual. I didn’t want to be, although I dressed and fantasised about being a woman I didn’t really want cock that was not what it was about for me, but despite that I knew I would be forced to, yet more humiliation.

He kept pushing down and inevitably his manhood made contact with my mouth. ‘Now suck me bitch’ he shouted at me and pushed his hips up to force his cock into my mouth. I didn’t have any options left, I had to have my mouth open to breath, and his cock entered my mouth. Once in there my wife let go of my nose so I could breath and Richard still holding my head moved me up and down on him, in effect fucking my mouth.

Within seconds I felt his cock start to grow and as it did so it filled my mouth even more to the point that when he pushed me down on him it made me gag as it was going so deep. ‘Don’t worry bitch’ he said ‘You will get used to not gagging on me the more practice you have.’

Once he was fully hard, he released my head, and turned to my Wife and said ‘We will make her a good cocksucker in time, she just needs some practice, and I will make sure she gets it.’

‘I think we should retire now and have some more fun but I have finished with her for tonight, I will put her to bed’

With that he got off the bed and dragged me behind him into the spare room.

My made me lie on the bed, refastened the gag, and attached the short chains between my ankles and wrists making sure they were round the bed frame so I was in effect stretched out and unable to get off the bed or move much at all.

He pulled the curtains, turned the light off and left me to myself.

I laid awake for a long time, and periodically heard my Wife screaming in passion and begging him for more.

To be continued ……

12. maidmisty

maidmisty Senior Member

Local Time:
    What a great storie Philippa :happy0158: Not only dose Chastity Mansion rock:welcome::CMrocks: but the people that are involved.

13. felicity

felicity Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:58 PM
    please please continue this story philippa it is wonderful i am loving every minute of reading it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice